100 % completion!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Grayfox

Re: 100 % completion!

Post by Grayfox »

I just got my 100% as well. Strangely, the last picture in my gallery is missing. I assumed this was the reward picture for having gotten 100%, but since it's still blank I think I must be mistaken.
Yeah, I have this same problem too. Anyone out there have the last gallery pic? How do you get that?
"We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... The only thing I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believed in."
-Frank Jaegar

Completion Percentage: 100%

Paths Complete: Emi, Hanako, Lilly, Rin, Shizune

Current Path: Hanako (2nd Playthrough)
Nyr

Post by Nyr »

^ Same problem here. I was rather disappointed to not see it show up in my gallery.
contown

Post by contown »

Is there any reward for 100% completion, other than just having 100% completion? I'd rather not even see a bad end and stay at 70%.
Deltamon

Post by Deltamon »

contown wrote:Is there any reward for 100% completion, other than just having 100% completion? I'd rather not even see a bad end and stay at 70%.
There's some custom arts from the bad endings too, and some well written story parts.. Like for example in Hanako's case she get's really angry at you and the custom picture is really well made, not to mention that the whole situation got me caught quite off guard, since it's so different from the Hanako you are used to see.. So I'd say it's interesting at least to check those alternative routes and if you don't want to read how you end up to that situation. You could always just use the skip feature like I did, since I don't really want to hurt Hanako, but I wanted all the pictures related to her unlocked.
Hanako = Shizune = Rin = Lilly = Emi
I just don't like categorizing people. Even if Hanako will always be the dearest for me, I still prefer if they all get equal share of love.
Nyr

Post by Nyr »

Grayfox wrote:
I just got my 100% as well. Strangely, the last picture in my gallery is missing. I assumed this was the reward picture for having gotten 100%, but since it's still blank I think I must be mistaken.
Yeah, I have this same problem too. Anyone out there have the last gallery pic? How do you get that?
Nyr wrote:^ Same problem here. I was rather disappointed to not see it show up in my gallery.
I just got it, you need to go down every single route and select every answer possible to unlock all the extra text, afterwards, you'll see it in your gallery (without any notice). It took me quite a while even with skipping, since I had deleted all my save files. Somewhat annoying, to say the least, but also understandable. I just wished that I had known earlier.
Lolz2day

Post by Lolz2day »

Did not have this problem, I got 100% and still got the last CG
Grayfox

Post by Grayfox »

Nyr wrote: I just got it, you need to go down every single route and select every answer possible to unlock all the extra text, afterwards, you'll see it in your gallery (without any notice). It took me quite a while even with skipping, since I had deleted all my save files. Somewhat annoying, to say the least, but also understandable. I just wished that I had known earlier.
Does this have to be done through story? Or can you just go into the library and select the scenes where choices come up?

Also, what is the last CG? Just curious.
"We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... The only thing I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believed in."
-Frank Jaegar

Nyr

Post by Nyr »

Grayfox wrote:
Nyr wrote: I just got it, you need to go down every single route and select every answer possible to unlock all the extra text, afterwards, you'll see it in your gallery (without any notice). It took me quite a while even with skipping, since I had deleted all my save files. Somewhat annoying, to say the least, but also understandable. I just wished that I had known earlier.
Does this have to be done through story? Or can you just go into the library and select the scenes where choices come up?

Also, what is the last CG? Just curious.
I am unsure, I did it through the story because I forgot what choices pop up in which scenes.

I'll upload a screenshot in a second and put it in spoiler tags, just a second.

The last CG, gotten by 100% completion and some other things:

Lolz2day wrote:Did not have this problem, I got 100% and still got the last CG
Interesting. Then, perhaps, you just need to see every ending? I just realised I got mine after seeing Lilly's bad ending (which I had previously skipped out on, not having the heart to not tell her the truth and being very content with my good ending), but that at the same time marked every possible answer for me on every choice.
Yubiseiharukana

Post by Yubiseiharukana »

At 99%... Goddamnit :lol: .
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
- Emo Philips
Freya

Post by Freya »

ultrarare wrote:
Snicket wrote:Good lord, man. I'm barely halfway through act 2 on my first play though. Were do you find the time? Did you even read the text, or just hit the skip button?
Probably did what many others did. Down some energy drinks and play 24-hours straight...
Taking me about 12 hours per path, i start from the fair(skip most of act1 as i replayed the demo a week before release)
I am playing with Automode with text speed and delay both about 1/5th of the slider, so gives me lots of time to read, think and ponder while looking at the images.

but also downed 3L of soda for the first path with a few pauses to run down the hall.

The bad thing about doing things first is you are now finshed and need somethign else!, like for me, after i finsh KS i have Inheritance to read wince i finshed rereading the first three books little below newyears.
Dont want to rush it as its the last one as i dont want to rush KS!
Grayfox

Post by Grayfox »

I had two nights without sleep, and with the exception of Rin (7 and a half hours), averaged about 9 hours a path. But make no mistake, I will be playing this more than once, and Will be playing more than one path more than once.
-Frank Jaegar

Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

Grrr. Can't seem to get the 1%.

Rin Act 3, between Rose tinted glasses and Things you can't give up.

:?

I shall come back when I get 100%!
Lilly <3
:D

Paths Complete: Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Shizune, Rin

Current Path: Lilly, again.
Grayfox

Post by Grayfox »

Sardaukar wrote:Grrr. Can't seem to get the 1%.

Ah, You'll have to go back through all of Act 2, and choose the opposite options, because With the other choices that get brought up as a result, Hisao will quit the Art Club, which will lead you to the last scene you're missing.
-Frank Jaegar

Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

Grayfox wrote:
Sardaukar wrote:Grrr. Can't seem to get the 1%.

Ah, You'll have to go back through all of Act 2, and choose the opposite options, because With the other choices that get brought up as a result, Hisao will quit the Art Club, which will lead you to the last scene you're missing.
Thanks. I just found that one out at the same time. :mrgreen:

Now it's time for my head->pillow.

Edit: Didn't get last CG. I fail.
Lilly <3
:D

Paths Complete: Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Shizune, Rin

Current Path: Lilly, again.
a

Post by a »

if getting 100% requires having to see all bad ends i don't mind not getting that.
it's been a while since i've been that emotionally attached to some characters and i don't think i could take those bad andings...

also
<3 hanako
my only true end