Sardaukar

Re: A Guide?

Post by Sardaukar »

Emi's good ending
Offer to run with her
Press Emi
I suppose I can spare a few minutes
Sure why not?
Talk with her mom. (If you screw up here I think you can still get a saving throw.)

Lilly's good ending
Do not lie, ever.
Always be truthful.
It's that easy.

Hanako's good ending
Choices only start to matter when Lilly leaves.
Do you want to go to the city?
Agree with Lilly.
Calling it a day when Lilly leaves=auto bad ending, no matter what you choose next.
Going to the city, but then trusting your own judgment=neutral ending.
Lilly <3
:D

Completion Percentage: 100%

Paths Complete: Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Shizune, Rin

Current Path: Lilly, again.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

I'll have to say me and another are comprising a complete guide to be released next week when he gets back from the UK. Also, we're hosting a skype discussion on each aspect of the game for those who have completed 100% so that will be our goal for the next week.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Palas

Post by Palas »

Emi: Don't go yandere or downright tactless. Really, it comes down to just not being an idiot here. I did get her good ending letting go of her when she wanted to, like in the rainy day.
Hanako: Don't be the white knight. Hisao will try his hardest to tell you he needs to be a prince. Just don't go there.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Deltamon

Post by Deltamon »

Actually in my case it's quite the opposite reason for the OP.. Since I personally found it really easy to get to Hanako's good ending.. But now after I have completed it, and was looking at the gallery, I realized that I was missing one of her pictures from middle.. Which really annoys me since now I feel like I missed something out.. And because of that I'd really love if there was character specific guides to avoid any spoilers for the other paths of the story.
Sardaukar wrote:Hanako's good ending
Choices only start to matter when Lilly leaves.
Do you want to go to the city?
Agree with Lilly.
Calling it a day when Lilly leaves=auto bad ending, no matter what you choose next.
Going to the city, but then trusting your own judgment=neutral ending.
Thank you, this is exactly what I mean.. Since I think I found out now what part I'm missing. (As I only got the neutral and good ending for her. Neutral because of the curiosity of how Hisao would act if I let him trust his own judging, even if I knew that following Lilly's guide would be the correct choice, considering how much he only focuses on Hanako and not enough for himself.)

Edit: Yup, it definitely did help me find the missing image from Hanako's path. Kinda got me off guard too to see her so angry.
neumanproductions wrote:I'll have to say me and another are comprising a complete guide to be released next week when he gets back from the UK. Also, we're hosting a skype discussion on each aspect of the game for those who have completed 100% so that will be our goal for the next week.
Argh, that sounds so interesting.. But I just have one small issue, like I said in the Hanako specific topic, I feel myself being unable to play the game again with anyone else than Hanako, since I feel too strongly about her, and it would just feel really odd to play the game without her. So I'm not sure if week is enough time for me to gather enough courage to play through all the other parts too, even if Lilly's and Shizune's stories do interest me as well.
Last edited by Deltamon on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hanako = Shizune = Rin = Lilly = Emi
I just don't like categorizing people. Even if Hanako will always be the dearest for me, I still prefer if they all get equal share of love.
clyspe

Post by clyspe »

Can someone tell me in terms that only spoil act one how to even access hanako's storyline? I can't seem to find it, I always end up with the duo, emi, or the neighbor (lol.) What choices do I make to access her storyline?
Deltamon

Post by Deltamon »

clyspe wrote:Can someone tell me in terms that only spoil act one how to even access hanako's storyline? I can't seem to find it, I always end up with the duo, emi, or the neighbor (lol.) What choices do I make to access her storyline?
Like I said in other topic. Spend time with her. Oh and don't over exercise yourself.
Hanako = Shizune = Rin = Lilly = Emi
I just don't like categorizing people. Even if Hanako will always be the dearest for me, I still prefer if they all get equal share of love.
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

neumanproductions wrote:I'll have to say me and another are comprising a complete guide to be released next week when he gets back from the UK. Also, we're hosting a skype discussion on each aspect of the game for those who have completed 100% so that will be our goal for the next week.
That's some great news, I am looking forward to your guide. I am gonna go through Rin's path in the mean time, since it's the only path so far that has a guide that shows how to get all of her endings.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Shintai wrote:
That's some great news, I am looking forward to your guide. I am gonna go through Rin's path in the mean time, since it's the only path so far that has a guide that shows how to get all of her endings.
Glad to hear you say that.
Deltamon wrote:
clyspe wrote:Can someone tell me in terms that only spoil act one how to even access hanako's storyline? I can't seem to find it, I always end up with the duo, emi, or the neighbor (lol.) What choices do I make to access her storyline?
Like I said in other topic. Spend time with her. Oh and don't over exercise yourself.
Based on the way I have act one set up in my guide thus far there is only one different choice to Lilly's that will send you down the Hanako route, yet there is one that will send you down Lilly's without getting the chance at Hanako which i'm actually ignoring for the guide since it produces really no more scenes than the latter. PM if you want clyspe but i recommend you'll find it soon enough.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Sorasora

Post by Sorasora »

Is there a post credits scene for every girl? I've been through Emi, Lilly and Shizune and I think I got the good ending for each but only Lilly gave me a scene after the credits. Did I miss something on the other paths or is it just Lilly-exclusive?
ultrarare

Post by ultrarare »

Sorasora wrote:Is there a post credits scene for every girl? I've been through Emi, Lilly and Shizune and I think I got the good ending for each but only Lilly gave me a scene after the credits. Did I miss something on the other paths or is it just Lilly-exclusive?
It only occurs for Lily. I believe this is because of the time skip between ending scenes.
AshWullfer

Post by AshWullfer »

Man...to get the Hanako story line, there a important coice you need to pick.
In The Cafrtreya for the first time, pick "Ask About Library"
The second coise is "It's a trap, its smartet to play defensively here."
The tird pick any(nothing change)
The fourt pick "she is cute" (consider its talk about Hanako).

This is where you want to pick Hanako story. Pik "Give me And Lily some Slack."
When Hisao practice runing you pick "Play Safe". Other wise, you will end up playing Emi Route.

After Hisao shoping whit Lily, you must hones whit the answer...cose "i'm not in very good condition."
The next coice, will depend on the path betwen Hanako or Lily.
If you cose "Library" (The story will go into Hanako)
If oy cose "Town" instead, wou will play Liliy story.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Some fixes:
AshWullfer wrote:Man...to get the Hanako story line, there a important coice you need to pick
In The Caferteria for the first time, pick "Ask About Library"
The second coice is "It's a trap, its smartest to play defensively here."
This one is not relevant for Hanako's path.
The third pick any(nothing change)
This one actually is, but as long as you ask about the library and tell Kenji she is cute, you'll get to Hanako's path anyway.
The fourth pick "she is cute" (consider its talk about Hanako).
It's important to choose "Talk to Hanako" during the lunchbreak, but that should be obvious.

This is where you want to pick Hanako story. Pik "Give me And Lily some Slack."
When Hisao practice runing you pick "Play Safe". Other wise, you will end up playing Emi Route.
You can also choose not to run with Emi at all, by asking the nurse "Why?"
After Hisao shopping with Lilly, you must be honest with the answer...cose "i'm not in very good condition."
The next coice, will decide on the path between Hanako or Lily.
If you cose "Library" (The story will go into Hanako)
If oy cose "Town" instead, wou will play Liliy story.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
AshWullfer

Post by AshWullfer »

Nice! Thanks for fixing it. (> 3 <) d

I love playing a long phat. Its like making my own story in there. :lol:
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

Already made a topic about this in support, contributed 2 happy endings, hope more will follow!

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4843
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Xevo wrote:Already made a topic about this in support, contributed 2 happy endings, hope more will follow!

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4843
No offense but this topic was created first, so I think it should be continued here, unless a mod decides otherwise.