The Hanako Thread - Spoilers, obviously

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

scoopnokes

Re: The Hanako Thread - Spoilers, obviously

Post by scoopnokes »

Misfile17 wrote:
CrimsonLight wrote:
Guest wrote: I sorta shudder at the thought that if Lilly were to return from Scotland after HIsao and Hanako are an item, then she'd be happy for them and happy that they were able to develop more so rather than stay the same as they were before. Hanako and Hisao would decide to move on and have a future. But I'm still lost as to what will happen, unlike in Lilly's path, Hisao or Hanako didnt' really decide what to do after Yamaku. Hanako seems to have gathered more confidence about herself which also let Hisao not be so worried or patronizing as he was. But the enjoyment of Hanako's and Lilly's route made me restless and want more unfortunately.
Actually in this situation, I believe in Lilly's path they said that Hanako wants to travel. She intended to go to the north(Hokaido I believe) when Lilly said she's going to go back to Scotland permanently. I know that might not really be the kind of future you were talking about but it's still an option. So in this route, wouldn't it be about Hanako and Hisao traveling? I don't know, I'm still lost in thought.
I pictured that as what happened to, Lilly moving back to Scotland as She wasnt with Hisao to keep her there, and Hanako and Hisao travel together and explore their future, Such a nice thought!
was it not that hanako went to travel because she decided on it when she entered in the newspaper club? If you were with Hanako, did she ever go teh newspaper club and decide to go off with Naomi i believe, name starts with an N....
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Actually in this situation, I believe in Lilly's path they said that Hanako wants to travel. She intended to go to the north(Hokaido I believe) when Lilly said she's going to go back to Scotland permanently. I know that might not really be the kind of future you were talking about but it's still an option. So in this route, wouldn't it be about Hanako and Hisao traveling? I don't know, I'm still lost in thought.[/quote]

I pictured that as what happened to, Lilly moving back to Scotland as She wasnt with Hisao to keep her there, and Hanako and Hisao travel together and explore their future, Such a nice thought![/quote]

was it not that hanako went to travel because she decided on it when she entered in the newspaper club? If you were with Hanako, did she ever go teh newspaper club and decide to go off with Naomi i believe, name starts with an N....[/quote]

She doesn't if your with her no, But its still nice to picture them doing it anyway right? xD
scoopnokes

Post by scoopnokes »

Misfile17 wrote:Actually in this situation, I believe in Lilly's path they said that Hanako wants to travel. She intended to go to the north(Hokaido I believe) when Lilly said she's going to go back to Scotland permanently. I know that might not really be the kind of future you were talking about but it's still an option. So in this route, wouldn't it be about Hanako and Hisao traveling? I don't know, I'm still lost in thought.
I pictured that as what happened to, Lilly moving back to Scotland as She wasnt with Hisao to keep her there, and Hanako and Hisao travel together and explore their future, Such a nice thought![/quote]

was it not that hanako went to travel because she decided on it when she entered in the newspaper club? If you were with Hanako, did she ever go teh newspaper club and decide to go off with Naomi i believe, name starts with an N....[/quote]

She doesn't if your with her no, But its still nice to picture them doing it anyway right? xD[/quote]

I brave to say that, they try and find themselves and grow together so they can understand more about themselves and each other at the same time. Mutou the teacher would no matter what ask Hisao what he would do about the future no matter what as would Lilly would. So Hisao logically would think about a pursuing something in science anyways which would have turned to Hanako wondering what she would like to do. But since now there is a connect keeping her hooked from leavign or traveling, maybe she finds somewhere close by where she could work or learn better after Yamaku. Possibly Hisao would still be a teacher of science while Hanako dives into books again since she doesn't care for people much. But since she is also growing in herself in confidence maybe she does venture a bit into talking with people. But i don't see them traveling together, i see them rather creating a future together but same time not based off each other.
Anon43203827

Post by Anon43203827 »

Well, I comfort myself that, even if the devs don't give us more Hanako, there's always fanfiction. Most of which will probably be terrible, yes, but the ones that aren't...
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Anon43203827 wrote:Well, I comfort myself that, even if the devs don't give us more Hanako, there's always fanfiction. Most of which will probably be terrible, yes, but the ones that aren't...
Yeah that's something I'm hopeful for to, If anyone finds any really well done HisaoXHanako fics could they pm me? xD
scoopnokes

Post by scoopnokes »

Misfile17 wrote:
Anon43203827 wrote:Well, I comfort myself that, even if the devs don't give us more Hanako, there's always fanfiction. Most of which will probably be terrible, yes, but the ones that aren't...
Yeah that's something I'm hopeful for to, If anyone finds any really well done HisaoXHanako fics could they pm me? xD
same, ok ones are good to. horrible ones taht are only sex sex sex and stay away from me.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

I'm certainly taking all these ideas into consideration as I draft my own epilogue.
Although you guys did say it should be good fanfiction. :(
Evvinartopski

Post by Evvinartopski »

Brogurt wrote:I'm certainly taking all these ideas into consideration as I draft my own epilogue.
Don't forget the chocolate.
scoopnokes

Post by scoopnokes »

Brogurt wrote:I'm certainly taking all these ideas into consideration as I draft my own epilogue.
i'm sure you'll write a good one, send it to me when you're done or need help I'll gladly help.
pm if you wanna talk and i'll give you my email and/or fb
~ J O K 3 R ~

Post by ~ J O K 3 R ~ »

Brogurt wrote:
1. The ending. I honestly felt disappointed that it had to end so soon, and not just in the "I want more stuff" way. The concept of love had finally been introduced into the relationship (contrary to the whole "protection & liability" thing that had been going on beforehand, which leads to a bad end if you choose to continue it), and visible progress was ready to be made towards Hanako's rehabilitation. And then that's it. We don't get to see how the couple handles the whole "lack of plans for the future" deal, we don't get to see Hanako showing up to class more often and moving past her insecurities with regard to other people (maybe something involving her therapist as well), we don't get to see Lilly return from Scotland to greet a brand new Hanako, and we don't get to see any true loving consummation. I guess part of this is to give players some leeway to connect with Hisao; after all, if he had said in the script that he wanted to be a rocket scientist, that would alienate a lot of players. But some of this is borderline inexcusable.
I feel the same way.

After finishing Hanako's route, I felt as if it was missing some things. I mean it ended kind of "fast." What I mean is, like you said, love just finally got introduced into the relationship. And I really wanted to see the aftermath of all of this, I mean, they finally got together and it ended. That's too cliche for me.

I want to know what happens next. What people would say (Especially Lily) and what would happen to them towards graduation. Also to your guess on why they left it like this, I felt the same way. I think the writers of Hanako's route wants us to use our imagination and brainstorm what would happen.

But. . . . My imagination is running dry! I'm not saying I want more, like you said, but more of, I want to see a better ending, where there love matures, not just the beginning of it.

But don't get me wrong, I really loved Hanako's route, it was well put together and it kept me on the edge of my seat. Except my heart dropped when I found out that Lily and Emi got more H-scenes in there route It's not that I'm greedy to see, you know. But I would of want a equal respect of all of them, when coming to that.
“There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature. A scar means the hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with.”
- Harry Crews

(Somehow this reminds me of Hanako and yes, I'm a fan~ * W* ~ ♥)
scoopnokes

Post by scoopnokes »

~ J O K 3 R ~ wrote:
Brogurt wrote:
1. The ending. I honestly felt disappointed that it had to end so soon, and not just in the "I want more stuff" way. The concept of love had finally been introduced into the relationship (contrary to the whole "protection & liability" thing that had been going on beforehand, which leads to a bad end if you choose to continue it), and visible progress was ready to be made towards Hanako's rehabilitation. And then that's it. We don't get to see how the couple handles the whole "lack of plans for the future" deal, we don't get to see Hanako showing up to class more often and moving past her insecurities with regard to other people (maybe something involving her therapist as well), we don't get to see Lilly return from Scotland to greet a brand new Hanako, and we don't get to see any true loving consummation. I guess part of this is to give players some leeway to connect with Hisao; after all, if he had said in the script that he wanted to be a rocket scientist, that would alienate a lot of players. But some of this is borderline inexcusable.
I feel the same way.

After finishing Hanako's route, I felt as if it was missing some things. I mean it ended kind of "fast." What I mean is, like you said, love just finally got introduced into the relationship. And I really wanted to see the aftermath of all of this, I mean, they finally got together and it ended. That's too cliche for me.

I want to know what happens next. What people would say (Especially Lily) and what would happen to them towards graduation. Also to your guess on why they left it like this, I felt the same way. I think the writers of Hanako's route wants us to use our imagination and brainstorm what would happen.

But. . . . My imagination is running dry! I'm not saying I want more, like you said, but more of, I want to see a better ending, where there love matures, not just the beginning of it.

But don't get me wrong, I really loved Hanako's route, it was well put together and it kept me on the edge of my seat. Except my heart dropped when I found out that Lily and Emi got more H-scenes in there route It's not that I'm greedy to see, you know. But I would of want a equal respect of all of them, when coming to that.
well i think the h-scene equate and vary depending on the type of character. Hanako isn't the type to flaunt herself like that, not saying Lilly is either because she's more portrayed as dominant and that she usually leads. So since Lilly is like that she obviously would get more h-scenes if she the character wants to do it more. Hanako herself though seems to enjoy the together and friendliness rather than the physical attributes since she's been scarred mentally about her own physic. Plus wouldn't leaving the route unanswered allow room for people to think, fanfic to start, or future HOPES that maybe the devs would come back and sequel it :) -plead-
~ J O K 3 R ~

Post by ~ J O K 3 R ~ »

scoopnokes wrote:
~ J O K 3 R ~ wrote:
Brogurt wrote:
I feel the same way.

well i think the h-scene equate and vary depending on the type of character. Hanako isn't the type to flaunt herself like that, not saying Lilly is either because she's more portrayed as dominant and that she usually leads. So since Lilly is like that she obviously would get more h-scenes if she the character wants to do it more. Hanako herself though seems to enjoy the together and friendliness rather than the physical attributes since she's been scarred mentally about her own physic. Plus wouldn't leaving the route unanswered allow room for people to think, fanfic to start, or future HOPES that maybe the devs would come back and sequel it :) -plead-
I get what you mean, really I do.

But the whole Lily thing kinda put me on a shock, but now when I look back, I come to terms of what you're saying.

And from what you just said at the end. . . .

Yes! But we can only dream for them to make a sequel Q ~Q

And yes of course the fanfic :3 And I saw in the other blog of who had the better route and I must say, I am a happy camper ^^
“There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature. A scar means the hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with.”
- Harry Crews

scoopnokes

Post by scoopnokes »

~ J O K 3 R ~ wrote:
scoopnokes wrote:
~ J O K 3 R ~ wrote:
I feel the same way.

I get what you mean, really I do.

But the whole Lily thing kinda put me on a shock, but now when I look back, I come to terms of what you're saying.

And from what you just said at the end. . . .

Yes! But we can only dream for them to make a sequel Q ~Q

And yes of course the fanfic :3 And I saw in the other blog of who had the better route and I must say, I am a happy camper ^^
i have no idea whehter that was an agreement or a disagreement lol
~ J O K 3 R ~

Post by ~ J O K 3 R ~ »

scoopnokes wrote:
Oh, pfft-

I agree with you :3
- Harry Crews

scoopnokes

Post by scoopnokes »

~ J O K 3 R ~ wrote:
scoopnokes wrote:
Oh, pfft-

I agree with you :3
muahahahaha yes lol kidding, but yes the design route for each character is unique based off their personality. Which is why i like Hanako's since it focuses on something deeper than the physical.