Lilly's Route

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

On a scale of 1-5 (5 being the best route and 1 the worst), what would you rate Lilly's route?

71%
19%
6%
2%
3%

Total votes: 2059

Diumlol

Re: Lilly's Route

Post by Diumlol »

manly tears, all day erry day
Lillybro for life~~ - 100%
Shizune - 100%
Emi - 100%
Hanako - In Progress~
Rin - Not yet started
Kougeru

Post by Kougeru »

I did hers third (Emi, Hanako, Lilly), Hanako's is my favorite..Idk why..I find myself thinking about her all the time though..and Emi often as well. But Lilly's felt a bit more cliched than theirs especially the good end. Maybe I just watch too many chick flicks or something, I knew exactly what was gonna happen the minute she said she was going back to Scotland. I knew he was gonna chase her at the airport, that something would happen..and that she'd end up staying. It was great none the less of course, very well written. Hanako and Emi are above her but hers was still better than Rin and Shizune to me. I rank Shizune last but honestly they're all very close together that I find it a bit pointless to rank them. Everyone should play ALL routes...there's so much to gain from doing so. I love how this game shows you many ways to view the world and different ways of thinking as well.
sharkfoo1

Post by sharkfoo1 »

Diumlol wrote:manly tears, all day erry day
lillybros share manly tears
Weaver

Post by Weaver »

My tears weren't manly at all.
sharkfoo1

Post by sharkfoo1 »

in retrospect, neither were mine... i want her to be real. someone make that happen please
Drake

Post by Drake »

She is real, in our hearts and in our dreams!

Or something like that.
Ade

Post by Ade »

Man, I finished Lilly's good end and Emi's good end. Then, I come here and read some of the post, basically saying, 'save Lilly's for the last because the others' feel lacking after you play Lilly's'. and yeah, I agree with that because I feel Emi's route somewhat lacking compared to Lilly's. Furthermore, Lilly has such a beautiful epilogue. Well, ever since the Demo or Act 1, Lilly has became my first choice and now I'm regretting it.

By the way, How do I enter Hanako's route??
FissionXMailed

Post by FissionXMailed »

Ade wrote:Man, I finished Lilly's good end and Emi's good end. Then, I come here and read some of the post, basically saying, 'save Lilly's for the last because the others' feel lacking after you play Lilly's'. and yeah, I agree with that because I feel Emi's route somewhat lacking compared to Lilly's. Furthermore, Lilly has such a beautiful epilogue. Well, ever since the Demo or Act 1, Lilly has became my first choice and now I'm regretting it.

Basically do as you did to get to Lilly then, near one of the end Act 1 choices instead of going for a walk where you meet Lilly to progress to Lilly's Arc, go to the library instead and you'll progress to Hanako's Arc.
94% Collected (Only have done Good endings.)
(1st) Emi: Done
(2nd) Hanako: Done
(3rd) Shizune: Done
(4th) Rin: Done
(5th) Lilly: Done
Got the "feels"? Click here for a resolve.
Ade

Post by Ade »

FissionXMailed wrote:
Ade wrote:Man, I finished Lilly's good end and Emi's good end. Then, I come here and read some of the post, basically saying, 'save Lilly's for the last because the others' feel lacking after you play Lilly's'. and yeah, I agree with that because I feel Emi's route somewhat lacking compared to Lilly's. Furthermore, Lilly has such a beautiful epilogue. Well, ever since the Demo or Act 1, Lilly has became my first choice and now I'm regretting it.

Basically do as you did to get to Lilly then, near one of the end Act 1 choices instead of going for a walk where you meet Lilly to progress to Lilly's Arc, go to the library instead and you'll progress to Hanako's Arc.
Thanks man.

By the way, anyone notice how easy Lilly gets hooked up on sex? Her good girl attitude is all facade.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

I am ridiculously glad that I ended up doing Lilly's route last. It just seems to have a sense of finality that the other routes sort of lack. It was a great way to top off the bittersweet ambiguity of some of the other routes, like Shizune and Hanako's (the the latter is my second favorite).
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
nyttyn

Post by nyttyn »

It was cliche, but... For once, I think the cliches actually worked. Lilly going back to scottland was nicely foreshadowed in the cinematic, but other then that, I think it's the weakest cinema. Overall, this was, to me, the biggest "Feel good" route, in terms of everything reaching a nice, happy conclusion.I was effin' near tears at the end, thinking that Hisao got screwed. Then that MUSIC BOX AND MANLY TEARS FLOWED. Overall, I rate it a 5, much like the other routes I've played. It's not shakespear. It's not lovecraft. It's not some arbitary, wordy, world-shaking drama.

It's the story of two teens in love. And that's fine.
Why does the OST feature so much piano, despite the fact that not even a single piano exists in the entire game!?
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

"Her good girl attitude is all facade."
Even proper ladies can have sex *roll eyes*
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
Lunar Archivist

Post by Lunar Archivist »

Ade wrote:By the way, anyone notice how easy Lilly gets hooked up on sex? Her good girl attitude is all facade.
There's a difference between facade and self-restraint/discipline.

Considering that Lilly was being played as the prim and proper, cultured, "Yamato Nadeshiko" for the first two acts, it was quite a shock to see the stereotype completely blown out of the water by her sex scenes. That's probably why her path is the one I'd most like to follow in real life. There's something incredibly flattering to the human ego to have someone fall so completely in love with you that they lose control of themselves around you in private. :)
yuastnav

Post by yuastnav »

Lunar Archivist wrote:[...] There's something incredibly flattering to the human ego to have someone fall so completely in love with you that they lose control of themselves around you in private. :)
It depends. I think it is rather creepy when on person completely opens up like that to someone else.
"[...] it's just a ride."
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

Do you think its creepy when someone opens up to someone???
Really?
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.