Lilly's Route

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

On a scale of 1-5 (5 being the best route and 1 the worst), what would you rate Lilly's route?

71%
19%
6%
2%
3%

Total votes: 2059

Misfile17

Re: Lilly's Route

Post by Misfile17 »

harlequin wrote:After playing Hanako's route, the way Hanako changes in Lilly's route makes a lot more sense.
As a lot of people have said in Hanako's thread though, After she admits her feelings to Hisao and they start dating and exploring their feelings and relationship further, Who's to say she doesn't go on to do the same things, just this time, With Hisao by her side and they go off travelling together? I like to think that's what happened anyway
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

Misfile17 wrote:
harlequin wrote:After playing Hanako's route, the way Hanako changes in Lilly's route makes a lot more sense.
As a lot of people have said in Hanako's thread though, After she admits her feelings to Hisao and they start dating and exploring their feelings and relationship further, Who's to say she doesn't go on to do the same things, just this time, With Hisao by her side and they go off travelling together? I like to think that's what happened anyway
lol you really do think the same as me, i finished lilly's route last night at 2 am (was surprised how long it was.) I believe that whether Hisao was with Lilly or Hanako is besides the point. Hisao still wanted to be there for hanako no matter what. simply to ensure that she does become that "strong woman" lilly conveys during her departing for scottland. Plus i don't think Hisao would allow himself to let Hanako become even worse than she was, he's too sincere a person for that. Hanako isn't better off in lilly's route. Hanako is simply... that much further from a husband :P (i guess)

honestly wish there was a path including both...
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Terrato wrote:
Misfile17 wrote:
lol you really do think the same as me, i finished lilly's route last night at 2 am (was surprised how long it was.) I believe that whether Hisao was with Lilly or Hanako is besides the point. Hisao still wanted to be there for hanako no matter what. simply to ensure that she does become that "strong woman" lilly conveys during her departing for scottland. Plus i don't think Hisao would allow himself to let Hanako become even worse than she was, he's too sincere a person for that. Hanako isn't better off in lilly's route. Hanako is simply... that much further from a husband :P (i guess)

honestly wish there was a path including both...
Couldnt agree more, We are thinking quite alike aren't we?
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

Misfile17 wrote:Couldnt agree more, We are thinking quite alike aren't we?
friends? *holds out hand*
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Terrato wrote:
Misfile17 wrote:Couldnt agree more, We are thinking quite alike aren't we?
friends? *holds out hand*
Yeah why not! * takes hand*
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

i don't know about you guys but i felt like i was gonna die when hisao collapsed at the airport... (tbh, i thought i had picked the wrong option) but i needed to see it through... there was a moment when i realized i stopped breathing.... damn music and good writing ;o;
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Terrato wrote:i don't know about you guys but i felt like i was gonna die when hisao collapsed at the airport... (tbh, i thought i had picked the wrong option) but i needed to see it through... there was a moment when i realized i stopped breathing.... damn music and good writing ;o;
Yeah that was one of the biggest freak out points in the entire game for me. No words can describe how much I cried at that moment, And then how happy I was when the true ending turned up, This game has evoked so many emotions within me. All I can say is I love KS so so much
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

i've only completed the lily and hanako route, and both of them are amazing. i hear almost no talk of shizune... she must not have much of a following. as for Emi and Rin i'm wondering if i should be satisfied with hanako and lilly. any help on the matter?
Prospektor

Post by Prospektor »

Yay, I read through the whole thread! Although I gotta admit that my favorite route is Emi's. However, I guess such preferences are not too little influenced by the respective girls and what personality one would want in a partner, so there's always a subjective note to it.
A Lilly is fine, too. :)
ingordo wrote:I was most moved by the airport scene, like everyone else it would seem.
I loved it and yet it took me a while to figure where I'd seen a remarkably similar scene before (guy sees the love of his life in a crowded public place, he runs after her but has a heart attack and collapses to the ground, not before dramatically calling her out by name without her noticing). Was the reference accidental or intended by the writer? It was a magnificent ending to a great route regardless.
Oh God, yes. I saw Dr. Zhivago as a kid and instantly had a flashback. Unfortunately, that took me a bit out of the story and I actually had to grin a bit. However, I'd bet that most of the audience of KS could wave signs "We are the 99%" (who are too young to have seen this movie), so we're probably the exceptions.

Geroaergaroe wrote:By the way, am I the only one who thunk about Nannaly of Code Geass when Lilly made the crane origami for Hisao ?
I thought of Blade Runner, although that was a unicorn IIRC.

Handle wrote:I really enjoyed Lilys route, mainly because it focused on Hisao's condition just as much as hers.
It bought the MC aggressively to reality about why he's there each time it happens.
In the other routes, its barely touched on at all, or outright forgotten
To be fair, in Emi's route she kicks him through an exercise and diet plan and he gets fitter; so physical activities are less of a strain for him. Actually, that's probably the route which gives him the highest life expectancy. With Lilly, he just walks slow, eats cake and drinks alcohol, so it came with no surprise that he can have sex only by laying down and let her do all the work :D
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Terrato wrote:i've only completed the lily and hanako route, and both of them are amazing. i hear almost no talk of shizune... she must not have much of a following. as for Emi and Rin i'm wondering if i should be satisfied with hanako and lilly. any help on the matter?
Personally Lilly and Hanako were my favourite routes, Emi's is my third favourite, Followed by Shizune and Rin, All I can say without spoiling is that I didn't really connect very well with Shizune and Rin was just confusing at times, But they're definitely worth playing through. But as I said, I love Lilly and Hanako so that might be distorting my view of the other three *shrugs* xD
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

Misfile17 wrote:
Terrato wrote:i've only completed the lily and hanako route, and both of them are amazing. i hear almost no talk of shizune... she must not have much of a following. as for Emi and Rin i'm wondering if i should be satisfied with hanako and lilly. any help on the matter?
Personally Lilly and Hanako were my favourite routes, Emi's is my third favourite, Followed by Shizune and Rin, All I can say without spoiling is that I didn't really connect very well with Shizune and Rin was just confusing at times, But they're definitely worth playing through. But as I said, I love Lilly and Hanako so that might be distorting my view of the other three *shrugs* xD
i can definitely see how shizune would be confusing but i think thats where i might go next in order to hopefully try and find out what wasn't really explained in lilly's route, that being how they don't like each other.

>.> i'd really only be playing shizune to find out more about lilly LOL (how dare i mess with a girls emotions like that)
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Terrato wrote:
Misfile17 wrote:
i can definitely see how shizune would be confusing but i think thats where i might go next in order to hopefully try and find out what wasn't really explained in lilly's route, that being how they don't like each other.

>.> i'd really only be playing shizune to find out more about lilly LOL (how dare i mess with a girls emotions like that)
How dare you indeed! haha! Nah that's ok, just make sure you don't forget about Lilly or Hanako XD
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

it would be blasphemous to think that i could forget them :3
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Terrato wrote:it would be blasphemous to think that i could forget them :3
Well that's alright then, xD But yeah definitely play the other routes, But if you're anything like me they might leave you feeling a bit disappointed after the absolutely amazingly awesomely magical routes that Lilly and Hanako had. :3 ( Emi not so much xD )
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

Misfile17 wrote:
Terrato wrote:it would be blasphemous to think that i could forget them :3
Well that's alright then, xD But yeah definitely play the other routes, But if you're anything like me they might leave you feeling a bit disappointed after the absolutely amazingly awesomely magical routes that Lilly and Hanako had. :3 ( Emi not so much xD )
i guess i can't fix it but maybe i shoulda saved em for last? ...nah, i don't regret anything.

ps... like adverbs much? lol :p