Lilly's Route

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

On a scale of 1-5 (5 being the best route and 1 the worst), what would you rate Lilly's route?

71%
19%
6%
2%
3%

Total votes: 2059

Mahorfeus

Re: Lilly's Route

Post by Mahorfeus »

It's not even acting per se. It's her personality. She likes being subtle and proper, but can also be very outspoken, particularly with Hisao and Shizune. She doesn't pretend to be anything that she is not.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

Mahorfeus wrote:It's not even acting per se. It's her personality. She likes being subtle and proper, but can also be very outspoken, particularly with Hisao and Shizune. She doesn't pretend to be anything that she is not.
Oh yes, thanks - thats a better word for it :D
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
ingordo

Post by ingordo »

Don't mind me I'm just posting some sweet sprites of this bonny lass.
8)
Harlizard

Post by Harlizard »

Goddamit. Lilly's was the first one I played but it seems I have missed the good ending.
I almost cried when she actually left and it ended.
Lilly = Done, but redoing since I got the bad ending. ;-;
Shizune = Done.
Emi = Done.
Hanako = Done.
Rin = In progress.
Kenji = Will do last.

Favourite to least favourite: Lilly, Rin, Hanako, Emi/Shizune.

Oh, and pm me or add me on skype if you want to chat.
Ditsch

Post by Ditsch »

Sorry for discussion about religion, everyone can have his own opinion or view on it. :)

I love how they did "design" lilly even if some aspects might be putting of some people.

So next problem is that Lilly is FAT in japan (only misha and lilly are overweighted by japanese standards)

Japanese definition
Category BMI range – kg/m2
Normal from 18.5 to 22.9
Overweight from 23.0 to 24.9
Obese 25.0 and above

Lilly (taken from the homepage)

Height: 171 cm
Weight: 59 kg

BMI: 23.5

so she is slightly overweighted , well i don't mind it, i am always lost in japan as the girls
are often way to thin there and still think they need to loose weight.

So why hisao or no one else ever did drop the bomb vs lilly and said she need to go on
diet (or did i miss that ?) , most japanese people instantly do that with you if you are
over their limit , somtimes only subtle but you will always get the message.

Or did the devs forgot to check and adjust her weight for japanase standards ? :)
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

You do have to take into consideration that she is rather tall because of her Scottish heritage. That could very well throw off whatever index the Japanese happen to use.

And man, if I were Hisao, I sure as hell wouldn't be complaining.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Other than height, all the measurements were poorly thought-out and don't mean a thing. Don't look into them too much.
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

This is really weird. I don't know how the Japanes e count BMI but byEuropean/American calculator (http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmi-m.htm) she is 20.2, so it's ideal weight. The combination of 171 cm/59 kg really doesn't seem like overweight by any measure to me, either. Not to mention I have similar physical measurements myself (despite being a guy... I'm also a bit taller, and, well I don't sport breasts :D) and I spent quite a bit of my life as an underweight person, and I'm still referred to as very thin...

If Lilly were overweight in Japan something is really weird about that country o.O
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
Ditsch

Post by Ditsch »

Yeah around 20 is like "perfect" , but i also feel it's very thin.

I did use a bmi calculator which did factor age and sex , so you have to be thinner when young. :)
Under normal bmi measuring the 20.2 you got are right.

So i tried some sites and most agree to 20.2 , which sounds right as i always feel she was
"perfect" , beeing tall and thin. :)

So the first site used might have a faulty strange formula and that bmi was not right. :)
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

Ditsch wrote:Yeah around 20 is like "perfect" , but i also feel it's very thin.

I did use a bmi calculator which did factor age and sex , so you have to be thinner when young. :)
Under normal bmi measuring the 20.2 you got are right.

So i tried some sites and most agree to 20.2 , which sounds right as i always feel she was
"perfect" , beeing tall and thin. :)

So the first site used might have a faulty strange formula and that bmi was not right. :)
The BMI formulas that count age stop really having any weight (pun intended) as soon as you get close to the end of your bodily growth. Lilly can by all means be considered physically adult, and it is highly unlikely her body shape will change much (and mostly, it'll be the result of re-balancing her hormones).
Actually I feel like Lilly's weight as given is pretty acurate, since Lilly is described as having an overall thin and almost delicate build, yet being so tall, her bones and muscles would probably weight slightly more. Also, unlike what most people expect breasts usually DO weight something and while relatively small as far as hentai standards go ( ;) ) Lilly is on the rather bigger side as far as realism goes.

I'd post something about the whole religion thing but I have to study :/
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
Atticon

Post by Atticon »

Finished Lily's route as my last one, and it's my second favorite after Rin's.

Also, Akira is awesome.
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

this whole religion thing... why does it have to define people. i get by on my own set of beliefs mixed with religion. so maybe lilly's doing the same and only taking it to certain... levels?
acecow

Post by acecow »

And here I've gone finishing Lilly's route first since that was my fondest memory from when Act 1 initially released. Looks like I might have to shelve KS for a few weeks so I can "savor the moment."

I was blown away by the beauty of the one scene in the wheat field at Hokkaido (the one where they confess). I was also up pretty late past my normal sleep schedule so all my emotions were quite...exaggerated...but it was just...such an emotional happy time. And the music! Oh, the music.

Anyway, at first I was a bit put off because of the flow of the ending. My heart was kind of racing as I kept reading through the dialogue just waiting for something to happen...and then she left and I just. I just kind of gave up. But then kept playing and then the music box. Just. Pure love for this route.
urishima

Post by urishima »

I just finished her route with the good ending and... I think I have something stuck in my eye, excuse me for a second :cry:
Last edited by urishima on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rin - finished
Emi - finished
Shizune - finished
Lilly - finished
Hanako
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

I still kind of prefer the frail Lilly from the original sketch.
But then again, a lot of Raita's characters seem to be anorexic, at least judging from those few doujinshis that I've read.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin