Lilly's Route

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

On a scale of 1-5 (5 being the best route and 1 the worst), what would you rate Lilly's route?

71%
19%
6%
2%
3%

Total votes: 2059

scoopnokes

Re: Lilly's Route

Post by scoopnokes »

Misfile17 wrote:
Panty Supervisor wrote:
Misfile17 wrote:
You aren't weak for crying, I cried several times during my time with KS, and I probably will when I go back to it to experience it all over again, Weakness has nothing to do with how emotions work so don't think things like that. KS is something so magical and evocative that it makes us feel this way, theres no shame in that :3
Maybe you are both weak. Men are not supposed to cry, they're only allowed to shed a single manly tear in silence. :D
Maybe so, But I've never thought of my emotions as a sign of weakness, And I'm happy I can show my emotions so easily, :3
good to show emotion, better to stand firm showing to weakness as so you can be the pillar of support for those who need it. no tears, outside.
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

scoopnokes wrote:good to show emotion, better to stand firm showing to weakness as so you can be the pillar of support for those who need it. no tears, outside.
but how can you call yourself a pillar of support for those who need it when you yourself are crumbling from the inside out.
Geroaergaroe

Post by Geroaergaroe »

Terrato wrote:
scoopnokes wrote:good to show emotion, better to stand firm showing to weakness as so you can be the pillar of support for those who need it. no tears, outside.
but how can you call yourself a pillar of support for those who need it when you yourself are crumbling from the inside out.
Because he can do a manly picnic.
t0xic

Post by t0xic »

Terrato wrote:
When u cry ? It's just your sensitive but u can be also strong!
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

Geroaergaroe wrote:
Terrato wrote:
Because he can do a manly picnic.
only Kenji could throw such a picnic; by putting up a "no women allowed" sign... and even then... women could attend and he wouldn't even notice. (as long as they kept quiet)
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Apropos Kenji. What was up with him at the end of Lilly's route? He seemed so... normal. When Hisao comes back from his date with Lilly after having learned that she'll move to Scotland, Kenji acts like a real bro. Completely with this "You can talk to me anytime you want"-thing. Where did that come from?
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
t0xic

Post by t0xic »

Panty Supervisor wrote:Apropos Kenji. What was up with him at the end of Lilly's route? He seemed so... normal. When Hisao comes back from his date with Lilly after having learned that she'll move to Scotland, Kenji acts like a real bro. Completely with this "You can talk to me anytime you want"-thing. Where did that come from?
Because he LIKES Hisao and what him to feel GOOD ]:>
Ry74

Post by Ry74 »

Panty Supervisor wrote:Apropos Kenji. What was up with him at the end of Lilly's route? He seemed so... normal. When Hisao comes back from his date with Lilly after having learned that she'll move to Scotland, Kenji acts like a real bro. Completely with this "You can talk to me anytime you want"-thing. Where did that come from?
Well, keep in mind that buried in all of his rants is the whole "Men like us have got to look out for each other." So, when he sees that Hisao is hurting bad, he honestly wants to help- I also like to think it's the start of a redemption arc for Kenji, because while for most of the time he seems to be seeing through his own fog, at that moment he's finally "seeing" clearly.
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Ry74 wrote:
Well, keep in mind that buried in all of his rants is the whole "Men like us have got to look out for each other." So, when he sees that Hisao is hurting bad, he honestly wants to help- I also like to think it's the start of a redemption arc for Kenji, because while for most of the time he seems to be seeing through his own fog, at that moment he's finally "seeing" clearly.
That's as good an explanation as any, and makes a lot of sense, Kenji was awesome,
FutureNinjaOni

Post by FutureNinjaOni »

So pissed off to find out I flopped at one of the options. (The summerhouse when asked to "Address it" or "Wave her off".) Thankfully I had it saved so I loaded up and chose the right one and turned skip mode on till their farewell...

Man, after reading through the good ending stuff it made her path even more heart-warmingly better. And the after-credits kinda reinforces and properly ties their story together for what's needed to be portrayed to us; would've sucked if it just stopped at the hospital.
"One guy. Two girls. In a dorm room. With a tea set."

Emi > Rin > Lilly > Hanako > Shizune
Harco

Post by Harco »

I also found it nice that, in the epilogue, Akira says her boyfriend's coming with her to Scotland. I thought she broke up with him, but I guess Hisao going 'HNNNNNNGGGG' made Akira, too, realize she was being stupid.
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Harco wrote:I also found it nice that, in the epilogue, Akira says her boyfriend's coming with her to Scotland. I thought she broke up with him, but I guess Hisao going 'HNNNNNNGGGG' made Akira, too, realize she was being stupid.
Yeah that was awesome, Another thing about Lilly's path I loved
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

Misfile17 wrote:
Harco wrote:I also found it nice that, in the epilogue, Akira says her boyfriend's coming with her to Scotland. I thought she broke up with him, but I guess Hisao going 'HNNNNNNGGGG' made Akira, too, realize she was being stupid.
Yeah that was awesome, Another thing about Lilly's path I loved
lilly's path was full of all sorts of goodies :3 and no i'm not trying to emphasize her goodies. i'm talking about the ones that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Too bad Lilly's route ended before we could see Hanako's face when she learns that Lilly will stay in Yamaku rather than move to Scotland.
I imagine something like this:
[shimmie]2440[/shimmie]
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
yuastnav

Post by yuastnav »

Panty Supervisor wrote:Too bad Lilly's route ended before we could see Hanako's face when she learns that Lilly will stay in Yamaku rather than move to Scotland.
I imagine something like this:
[...]
I actually wonder whether she find out since, if I remember correctly, she wanted to go travelling with Naomi right when summer vacation started and I figured that she would miss Lilly because of that.
Or maybe I kind of wished that it would be that way because Hanako really started coming out of her shell and open up to other people - and knowing that Lilly would not be there anymore maybe would even be a little bit more helpful for her to gain more confidence and freedom.
"[...] it's just a ride."