What ending have you got?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Heartlesswithaheart

Re: What ending have you got?

Post by Heartlesswithaheart »

Negi wrote:I have completed Rin's path, and I could not be more happy with the result. Iwas riding the roller coaster of pain and anguish for every sequence when Rin was suffering internally, and it culminated into an incredibly deep, touching revelation of sorts as it curved out towards the end.

I feel happy. Enlightened. At peace. Life is good.

...And I really need sleep...
Sleep? Try an energy drink.
Rin/Shizune > Lilly > Hanako > Emi.
Shinji117

Post by Shinji117 »

Just got Lilly's. After having been screwed over before (FSN, looking at you) I was so very worried towards the end, but oh wow. WOW. Not sure who next, but probably Hanako.

Oh, and people should make adjustments to the TvTropes website sometime. I've added some stuff, but seeing as I've only done Lilly's route so far...
"Even if the author is silent, the performance stopped, the story will not end.
Whether it is comedy or tragedy, if there is cheering the story will continue on.
Just like many lives.
For we who are still in it, and still in the journey, send warm blessings.
-We will continue to walk down this path until eternity."
F/SN, SwordxScabbard

L>H>R=E>S
Heartlesswithaheart

Post by Heartlesswithaheart »

Shinji117 wrote:Just got Lilly's. After having been screwed over before (FSN, looking at you) I was so very worried towards the end, but oh wow. WOW. Not sure who next, but probably Hanako.

Oh, and people should make adjustments to the TvTropes website sometime. I've added some stuff, but seeing as I've only done Lilly's route so far...
I've been adding some stuff from Hanako's route. I just know I've missed some things, but for the life of me I can't remember what they are.
Rin/Shizune > Lilly > Hanako > Emi.
Jintor

Post by Jintor »

I don't know if there's multiple routes per girl, but I think I just got Rin's bad end.

As someone who just came out of a relationship this is extremely depressing.
cythe88

Post by cythe88 »

Jintor wrote:I don't know if there's multiple routes per girl, but I think I just got Rin's bad end.

As someone who just came out of a relationship this is extremely depressing.
I know your feel.
Jintor

Post by Jintor »

Sweet, it was just a premature end. I genuinely thought that was the end of the game.

I think it still soured me on finishing it properly though, as though it revealed this truly was just a choice-based tree, nothing more than an illusion.

Great writing though. Might rest for a while and boot it up again tommorrow.

I still don't know where the decision fork was.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I think Rin's (true) Bad End is the best bad end I ever got in any VN bar none!
Lilly's came a close second. Both made me cry.
Hanako's bad end is more of a dead end. Not really emotional and comparatively early in the story.
Emi's was probably the most painful for me personally because I'd really hate for a relationship to end that way.
Couldn't really feel much about Shizune's, but that's probably just me.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
whathaveicreated

Post by whathaveicreated »

Got Rin's full end. Very nice and moving, really resonated with my life. Constantly felt like I was about to get a bad end, too.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Mirage_GSM wrote:I think Rin's (true) Bad End is the best bad end I ever got in any VN bar none!
Lilly's came a close second. Both made me cry.
Hanako's bad end is more of a dead end. Not really emotional and comparatively early in the story.
Emi's was probably the most painful for me personally because I'd really hate for a relationship to end that way.
Couldn't really feel much about Shizune's, but that's probably just me.
How the cake did you get all the bad ends that quick?
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Bulldozer

Post by Bulldozer »

What I assume is the "good" Lilly end
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Also, to answer the OP, I got Rin Good End. I have to say it was very unexpected, and bittersweet. They pretty much deconstructed the whole "cloudcuckoolander" aspect Rin has and how it would affect a relationship, and the realization that they wouldn't be together forever was heartbreaking
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Acidhedz

Post by Acidhedz »

I got Rin's Good ending so far. I have to say this is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read/watched. I actually feel as if I've expanded out of my own limitations a little just by reading through this wonderful... thing.

My sincerest compliments to all those who worked on Rin's path. It is a true masterpiece.
Yuno

Post by Yuno »

I got what I assume are Emi and Rin's good endings.
Emi's was her showing me the grave of her father, then having sex with me later on and asking me what we what I wanted to do when we woke up
Rin's was her and I laying at the field she loved so much, her standing up as the sun set and proclaiming that she would change

While I liked Emi, I didn't like the writing behind that path really. It felt too forced, and Emi's character seemed schizophrenic. At times she seemed really innocent and broken, other times maniacal and lustful. I didn't like the latter part of her.

Rin's, however, was a true masterpiece. Really well done and satisfying. As someone who knows many artists, I can genuinely appreciate what went on in her story. It was a beautiful tale of character.
Acidhedz

Post by Acidhedz »

@Worthington

If you got the good end with the dandelions it becomes apparent that they have accepted their differences and feel that their feelings for each other are stronger than the difficulties. He finally realizes that to have Rin fully understandable would be to change all the things he loves about her most.
flanch

Post by flanch »

I got Emi's good ending. Never before have i been more touched by an anime... hell anything. and im not usually into love stories but man. this game is just.... indescribable