Just made my own preview of Katawa Shoujo on Reddit

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Deltamon

Just made my own preview of Katawa Shoujo on Reddit

Post by Deltamon »

Any thoughts, opinions or feedback about the post is more than welcome:

So like I said, all feedback is more than welcome. I did try my best to show all my anticipation for this game, and still keep it nicely short and clean preview..
Last edited by Deltamon on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hanako = Shizune = Rin = Lilly = Emi
I just don't like categorizing people. Even if Hanako will always be the dearest for me, I still prefer if they all get equal share of love.
V2Blast

Re: Just made my own preview of Katawa Shoujo on Reddit

Post by V2Blast »

Reddit-friended! (Same username.)

I figure any comments I have on the post shall go there.

Sidebar: As an /r/gaming mod, I should warn you that it is frowned upon to link to posts on forums such as this one and ask people to upvote it. That's seen by the admins as an attempt to "game" reddit, and as you can probably guess, they don't like that.
Pie is delicious.
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Stopped reading when the preview was not written that well and had plenty of grammar errors. If you're going to write things with the public in mind, make sure it's written well.

I'l happily finish reading it if it's proofread. :)
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
Deltamon

Post by Deltamon »

V2Blast wrote:Reddit-friended! (Same username.)

I figure any comments I have on the post shall go there.

Sidebar: As an /r/gaming mod, I should warn you that it is frowned upon to link to posts on forums such as this one and ask people to upvote it. That's seen by the admins as an attempt to "game" reddit, and as you can probably guess, they don't like that.
Myeah, sorry about that.. Not that I really care about the upvotes myself.. Just caring about the game and thus was asking for the community to share some love and pass the word around overall for more people on to find the game. But if my word selection was poor there, I can just edit it out.
Sajomir wrote:Stopped reading when the preview was not written that well and had plenty of grammar errors. If you're going to write things with the public in mind, make sure it's written well.

I'l happily finish reading it if it's proofread. :)
Uhm.. I tried to fix any grammar mistakes etc I could see as good as I could.. And spell checking doesn't seem to notice anything major..

Could you perhaps point some of the stuff that I written incorrectly? English isn't my native language, but I personally thought it was pretty okay and straight to point text that I managed to make.. However, I can read it through later again once I wake up bit more.. As I wrote it just after I had woken up, there might be some issues with it, but I honestly didn't think it was "that bad"..
Hanako = Shizune = Rin = Lilly = Emi
I just don't like categorizing people. Even if Hanako will always be the dearest for me, I still prefer if they all get equal share of love.