PUB ES

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Erybis
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:00 am

Re: PUB ES

Post by Erybis » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:13 am

CindehQ wrote:I think it's hilarious that you guys are talking realism when the girls have hair that stretches across the friggin rainbow. It reminds me of a short comic strip at the end of a Genshiken chapter where Sasahara spends his first Ero-game wondering if anime girls ever have "down there" hair.

While the lack of pubes on most anime women is part wish fulfillment (Japanese women aren't known for waxing/shaving down there), it's also because blue/purple/pink pubes is just plain weird. Even for Japan.
Quite. I am happy knowing I won't be subject to: DEM PINK DRILL PUBES!

User avatar
CindehQ
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 2:59 am

Re: PUB ES

Post by CindehQ » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:17 am

Erybis wrote:
CindehQ wrote:I think it's hilarious that you guys are talking realism when the girls have hair that stretches across the friggin rainbow. It reminds me of a short comic strip at the end of a Genshiken chapter where Sasahara spends his first Ero-game wondering if anime girls ever have "down there" hair.

While the lack of pubes on most anime women is part wish fulfillment (Japanese women aren't known for waxing/shaving down there), it's also because blue/purple/pink pubes is just plain weird. Even for Japan.
Quite. I am happy knowing I won't be subject to: DEM PINK DRILL PUBES!
Cotton-candy colored afro crotch. :D
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
Like Emi.
If Emi were cool.

User avatar
Erybis
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:00 am

Re: PUB ES

Post by Erybis » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:31 am

CindehQ wrote:
Erybis wrote:
CindehQ wrote:I think it's hilarious that you guys are talking realism when the girls have hair that stretches across the friggin rainbow. It reminds me of a short comic strip at the end of a Genshiken chapter where Sasahara spends his first Ero-game wondering if anime girls ever have "down there" hair.

While the lack of pubes on most anime women is part wish fulfillment (Japanese women aren't known for waxing/shaving down there), it's also because blue/purple/pink pubes is just plain weird. Even for Japan.
Quite. I am happy knowing I won't be subject to: DEM PINK DRILL PUBES!
Cotton-candy colored afro crotch. :D
You sir, get a gold star.

Panty Supervisor who isn't logged in

Re: PUB ES

Post by Panty Supervisor who isn't logged in » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:50 am

Lilly can't be shaved, that just wouldn't fit with her mature character. But of course, her pubic hair would be neatly trimmed.
It would be awesome if Rin was shaved, because as someone pointed out on the Shimmie, that would mean that Emi shaves her, which is hot.
Emi probably has only very little pubic hair, so she doesn't bother with shaving.

I don't know about Shizune and Hanako though.

WAHAHAHA~

Re: PUB ES

Post by WAHAHAHA~ » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:58 am

Erybis wrote:Quite. I am happy knowing I won't be subject to: DEM PINK DRILL PUBES!
I want to see this

User avatar
CindehQ
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 2:59 am

Re: PUB ES

Post by CindehQ » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:06 am

Panty Supervisor who isn't logged in wrote:Lilly can't be shaved, that just wouldn't fit with her mature character. But of course, her pubic hair would be neatly trimmed.
It would be awesome if Rin was shaved, because as someone pointed out on the Shimmie, that would mean that Emi shaves her, which is hot.
Emi probably has only very little pubic hair, so she doesn't bother with shaving.

I don't know about Shizune and Hanako though.
Shizune's the sort of person who must have everything maintained and in the most presentable fashion, so atleast trimmed. I can't imagine Hanako doing anything since she's clearly not comfortable with her body, I can't imagine her...landscaping much.
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
Like Emi.
If Emi were cool.

User avatar
griffon8
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Southeast Michigan, USA

Re: PUB ES

Post by griffon8 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:31 am

I can easily imagine that every one of them is clean-shaven, simply because that is the style in anime.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing

User avatar
Limbless
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:44 am

Re: PUB ES

Post by Limbless » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:48 am

griffon8 wrote:I can easily imagine that every one of them is clean-shaven, simply because that is the style in anime.
Naaaaah. Clean-shaven in Japawapanippohipponeseland is considered 'childish'. They love their landing strips. and so do I

User avatar
blackrising
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:31 am
Location: under your bed...
Contact:

Re: PUB ES

Post by blackrising » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:31 am

Limbless wrote:
griffon8 wrote:I can easily imagine that every one of them is clean-shaven, simply because that is the style in anime.
Naaaaah. Clean-shaven in Japawapanippohipponeseland is considered 'childish'. They love their landing strips. and so do I
I can deal with landing strips. Not too childish and not too much.
Or at least kept short and orderly.


And now I will disappear and pretend I never talked about pubic hair on disabled anime girls on the internet. *poof*
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!

User avatar
Worthington
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:20 pm
Location: The Grid
Contact:

Re: PUB ES

Post by Worthington » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:16 am

When I get my Rin H-Scene, I want her hair down there to be shaved so as to say "YOU WIN!"
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios

User avatar
Erybis
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:00 am

Re: PUB ES

Post by Erybis » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:45 am

Worthington wrote:When I get my Rin H-Scene, I want her hair down there to be shaved so as to say "YOU WIN!"
Letters turn me off, most of the time. I don't know why, but nothing makes me feel weirder when I'm treated to *Insert 25 cent here* while I'm going down on a girl. Like I have stated before, the flower girl is more my thing.

Priest
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:24 am
Location: Denmark Ftw!

Re: PUB ES

Post by Priest » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:39 pm

purple haired Katawa Shoujo character wrote:Today: Pubic Hair

Tomorrow: Meat Curtains
I'm...not too sure on that last one. Doesn't sound very fun... :|[/quote]

well in denmark we do tend to have a sick humor or maybe its just my family
In case of war hide in the trash can. it allways makes it unscratched somehow

Drkstrm
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Re: PUB ES

Post by Drkstrm » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Watermelons wrote:Image
Gaston has never had such brilliant wording pass by his presence...

LeonTrollski

Re: PUB ES

Post by LeonTrollski » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Hanako: follicles seared so no hair
Shizune: Brazillian
Misha: drills
Emi: clean shaven
Rin: untamed bush
Lilly: neatly trimmed

User avatar
Limbless
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:44 am

Re: PUB ES

Post by Limbless » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:45 am

LeonTrollski wrote:Hanako: follicles seared so no hair
Shizune: Brazillian
Misha: drills
Emi: clean shaven
Rin: untamed bush
Lilly: neatly trimmed
Kenji: big manly bush

Post Reply