Do you think Misha will have an H scene?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Erybis

Re: Do you think Misha will have an H scene?

Post by Erybis »

Worthington wrote:
Erybis wrote:
Otakumon wrote:
I agree. Shizune is more likely to be the jealous type, especially if she thinks she may lose Hisao to somebody else, best friend or not. It's already pretty well established how she feels about losing in act 1.
Considering that Misha is her medium, though, how would Shizune express jealousy?
Kick Misha in the dick. Punch Hisao in the cunt.
Write a big ass "I'M JEALOUS" on Misha/Hisao's door.
Make a "I'M JEALOUS" expression.
etc.
I was looking for this, but considering how Shizune is, I imagine something devious. Like getting Misha "accidentally" locked in a broom closet. Instead of general reasoning, specific methods.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Erybis wrote:I was looking for this, but considering how Shizune is, I imagine something devious. Like getting Misha "accidentally" locked in a broom closet. Instead of general reasoning, specific methods.

Seduction.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

blackrising wrote: Seriously though, I really don't want to see Misha be used just as some kind of device to get Hisao closer to Shizune. If Misha's and Shizune's friendship crumbles over a boy, I'm gonna be a very sad panda.
Also, I don't think Shizune's path will need any stirring up. The fact that Hisao can't actually communicate with her when they're alone (except in writing) is enough of an obstacle. And may I remind you of her trap brother Hideaki we have yet to meet? I think that's enough to work with.
You bring up good points. But the relationship between shizune and misha is really complex. If you dating shizune your practically dating misha. So while all the points surrounding hideki and such will be importent I cant say for sure that there won't be a conflict between shizune and misha.
Palas wrote: And I'm perfectly sure that the devs, if they were to include jealousy in the equation, would make it the other way around. Shizune would be the one to get jealous without Misha even getting to know why - which is far more plausible since, you know, it's Shizune (inb4 G3n0c1d3 reads this and rants). I predict a scene in which Shizune dismisses Misha and hunts Hisao down to get things straight. In tears. And Hisao not being able to understand her. Yeah. This. I see this happening.
pretty much this but either way could happen. Shizune is the competitive type she's not giving up on a boy she likes. On the other hand if Hisao were to come in between shizune and misha how would misha feel? Even if misha doesn't get hisao she should get someone.
Palas wrote: EDIT: The inexistence of a Misha route does not mean an inexistence of a Misha ending, this one being considered bad as well.
Thank you. Ever consider that there will be a decision that makes you choose between misha or shizune? The fact is fans like misha. It would please them to have misha fanservice.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

ubergeneral wrote:Ever consider that there will be a decision that makes you choose between misha or shizune? The fact is fans like misha. It would please them to have misha fanservice.
At the end of act 1, you'd already be set on going after Shizune. The only 'choice' where choosing Misha would make sense is if the devs changed Shizune's Act 1 end so you could give the bear to either Misha or Shizune. If it happened in the later acts, you would just be cheating on Shizune with Misha.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

G3n0c1de wrote: At the end of act 1, you'd already be set on going after Shizune. The only 'choice' where choosing Misha would make sense is if the devs changed Shizune's Act 1 end so you could give the bear to either Misha or Shizune. If it happened in the later acts, you would just be cheating on Shizune with Misha.
Having not played Act 1 for a while, I may be incorrect with this, but I remember Hisao saying (at Shizune's festival scene) that he liked both of them and he may decide to have a go with either of them. Even though he gave Shizune the toy, I don't think that completely closes off the posibility of Hisao going for Misha.
Though I can't see it happening from a practical point of view, given the limited number of acts and such.
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Quidoo wrote:Having not played Act 1 for a while, I may be incorrect with this, but I remember Hisao saying (at Shizune's festival scene) that he liked both of them and he may decide to have a go with either of them. Even though he gave Shizune the toy, I don't think that completely closes off the posibility of Hisao going for Misha.
Though I can't see it happening from a practical point of view, given the limited number of acts and such.
True enough, but there's not going to be a Misha route, so I think it's safe to assume that Hisao is focused solely on Shizune after the end of the demo.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Fishpick

Post by Fishpick »

G3n0c1de wrote:
ubergeneral wrote:Ever consider that there will be a decision that makes you choose between misha or shizune? The fact is fans like misha. It would please them to have misha fanservice.
At the end of act 1, you'd already be set on going after Shizune. The only 'choice' where choosing Misha would make sense is if the devs changed Shizune's Act 1 end so you could give the bear to either Misha or Shizune. If it happened in the later acts, you would just be cheating on Shizune with Misha.
Pretty much. And they confirmed Misha won't have a path, so they won't be changing act 1 to be able to branch off with Shizune or Misha. That would essentially create two paths. But, there remains the possibility of cheating on Shizune with Misha. Personally, I don't like Misha. But I do think it'd be interesting to be given that choice. It's just not a decision I'd make on my first play-through.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

G3n0c1de wrote:The only 'choice' where choosing Misha would make sense is if the devs changed Shizune's Act 1 end so you could give the bear to either Misha or Shizune. If it happened in the later acts, you would just be cheating on Shizune with Misha.
Bear? :roll:
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote:The only 'choice' where choosing Misha would make sense is if the devs changed Shizune's Act 1 end so you could give the bear to either Misha or Shizune. If it happened in the later acts, you would just be cheating on Shizune with Misha.
My turn to be... CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.
It must mean Teddy bear, old chap.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Erybis wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:
My turn to be... CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.
It must mean Teddy bear, old chap.
It was a cat, not a bear.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Worthington wrote:It was a cat, not a bear.
Apologies. It's been over a year since I've played through the demo. I guess I've mixed up a few details.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

Foiled again. Curses! I'll get you one day, Worthington! You and that G3n0c1de, too!
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Hey, what about me?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Hey, what about me?
What about you? You're not part of the condounded legion that haunts me so.
kiljaedan

Post by kiljaedan »

why not as she is shizunes voice i think that they should at least get a threesome scene as they always are togetther the two girls i think she shouldnt be left out of the fun either