Do you think Misha will have an H scene?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

blackrising

Re: Do you think Misha will have an H scene?

Post by blackrising »

kiljaedan wrote:why not as she is shizunes voice i think that they should at least get a threesome scene as they always are togetther the two girls i think she shouldnt be left out of the fun either
Please do all of us a favour and use punctuation. It's kind of a pain to read otherwise. ;)

I approve of a threesome. I also approve of Misha and Shizune kicking Hisao to the curb and having some fun on their own. I'd also be down with Hisao ignoring Shizune and getting it on with the cute, bubbly sidekick instead.
So in other words, I'm fine with anything that involves any kind of romantic encounter (whether naked or not) with Misha.
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
kiljaedan

Post by kiljaedan »

Ok point noted i was just to lazy to use any punctuation.
But thanks for informing me, oh i hope its here very soon.
CrimsonKnight0

Post by CrimsonKnight0 »

I guess it could go for either:
a) Threesome. And I really, really could see this happening.
b) Shizune gets Misha to seduce you as a "test" of your loyalty. Going for her would shatter your relationship with Shizune.
When Yamaku is... ashes, you have my permission to die.
Khantalas

Post by Khantalas »

The only reason I would ever get a theoretical Misha erotic scene is because I am going for 100% completion. If I wasn't, I'd probably avoid any erotic scenes with Misha in them. That laugh of hers seriously puts a damper on my sexual drive.
地獄から冬の気持ちや我のまで。
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

CrimsonKnight0 wrote:I guess it could go for either:
b) Shizune gets Misha to seduce you as a "test" of your loyalty. Going for her would shatter your relationship with Shizune.
Damn, I hope not. That's waaaaaay too manipulative.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

griffon8 wrote:
Nah, wouldn't make too much sense.
Shizune is manipulative to a certain degree, but I don't think she's willing to use either her best friend or her boyfriend in that way. And...well...I doubt Misha would be the best candidate for that sort of ploy.
"WHAHAHA~ Oh please, Hicchan, don't you trust me? It's not like Shicchan told me to seduce you, so you can prove yourself loyal to her! And it certainly isn't my fault if you were to misteriously tumble down the stairs later!" :D
Nope, can't see it.
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
Ravenholme

Post by Ravenholme »

blackrising wrote:
griffon8 wrote:
Nah, wouldn't make too much sense.
Shizune is manipulative to a certain degree, but I don't think she's willing to use either her best friend or her boyfriend in that way. And...well...I doubt Misha would be the best candidate for that sort of ploy.
"WHAHAHA~ Oh please, Hicchan, don't you trust me? It's not like Shicchan told me to seduce you, so you can prove yourself loyal to her! And it certainly isn't my fault if you were to misteriously tumble down the stairs later!" :D
Nope, can't see it.
When you put it like that, I'd want to see it simply for the comedic value.
Wreckusu

Post by Wreckusu »

Probably not a H-scene, as welcome as a threesome might be to some people it's kinda doubtful the devs would take it there. This isn't really a sex story after all. However I'd be disappointed if Misha didn't at least get a topless ecchi CG or two. Like Hisao accidentally (or accidentally on purpose) walking in on her and Shizune getting changed.

Can you say HNNNNNNNNG!
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Khantalas wrote:The only reason I would ever get a theoretical Misha erotic scene is because I am going for 100% completion. If I wasn't, I'd probably avoid any erotic scenes with Misha in them. That laugh of hers seriously puts a damper on my sexual drive.
Just keep her moaning and you won't have to worry about her laugh. 8) But she's probably a screamer so it would likely be like that Lassie in the locker room scene from the movie 'Porky's'. :mrgreen: