Gaming Journalism

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Mercutio

Re: Gaming Journalism

Post by Mercutio »

Drkstrm wrote:Hey, reckon Yahtzee could actually be pestered into "reviewing" this? While I do really doubt it happening, as I have already said, I reckon that it may actually have a chance above 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% and only because we've hit the traditional lack of releases until mid-January-ish..
I dunno. it'd be pretty damn cool if it happened, but I kinda think that's something the devs should do if they want it, 'cause a ton of fans bugging Yahtzee would kind of suck for him. and I don't think the devs have ever actually tried to get someone to review the game (I could be wrong, though). so we should probably leave it alone.

I know I'm probably depriving the world of the KS girls done in the ZP style, but hey. :mrgreen:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

Mercutio wrote:
Drkstrm wrote:Hey, reckon Yahtzee could actually be pestered into "reviewing" this? While I do really doubt it happening, as I have already said, I reckon that it may actually have a chance above 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% and only because we've hit the traditional lack of releases until mid-January-ish..
I dunno. it'd be pretty damn cool if it happened, but I kinda think that's something the devs should do if they want it, 'cause a ton of fans bugging Yahtzee would kind of suck for him. and I don't think the devs have ever actually tried to get someone to review the game (I could be wrong, though). so we should probably leave it alone.

I know I'm probably depriving the world of the KS girls done in the ZP style, but hey. :mrgreen:
I dunno if that would even be entertaining, seeing as I know EXACTLY how he'd drill this game, which is not the word he'd use to describe this, anyway. It would be cool if it happened, but don't get your hopes up
Hellion

Post by Hellion »

Yes, I agree that a review of this game would be wonderful, especially since there is literally nothing to be lost.
Though I have to say I am disappoint in all the TB fans saying that the video will be "WTF is" when we all know it will be "WTFree is" :?