how will you guys pass the time

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Saraquill

Re: how will you guys pass the time

Post by Saraquill »

I'm going to bake, sew, and play the Crimbo storyline on Kingdom of Loathing.
Xeoniriel

Post by Xeoniriel »

There will be cheap whiskey, blankets, Christmas, and pretzels - all at once.
My physics teacher once said "I cry, I cry and die. Luckily I have rejuvenation powers."
Fishpick

Post by Fishpick »

blackrising wrote:
Priest wrote:
Fishpick wrote:Other games, work, working on the comic and play I'm writing, and spending time with family for Christmas. That'll take up the vast majority. Fit in some movies and tv shows. Oh, and eating and sleeping will take up a big chunk. Forgot that. Then there's my trips to the toilet...etc.

Overall, not any different than I had planned.
if you gonna watch a tv show try ware house 13 very funny
Hell yeah. Warehouse 13 is awesomsauce.
lol Just looked it up. May give it a go sometime over the holidays.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

It won't change anything I do. But I'm very glad to do some rearranging of my schedule to account for the time I'll need for the game.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Roy-Kr

Post by Roy-Kr »

In before thread gets locked for not being KS related.

My days will consist of Higurashi (I'm well on my way towards the end of Tsumihoroboshi atm), Melty Blood: Actress Again, various manga, some (presumably) lesser games, and watching the latest episode of Friendship is Magic each Saturday.

Once the game is released I'll be up to my head in scripting, so it might take some time before i actually get to play through it.
blahtoolazytologin

Post by blahtoolazytologin »

Going to try and finish up my backlog of games so my attention is undivided. Hmm, FFXIII, Uncharted, Skyrim (that one won't be done on time)--notably.

I've got plenty to do, so I won't be bored, although it is hard to contain my excitement now that its so close.
Priest

Post by Priest »

blackrising wrote:
Priest wrote:
Fishpick wrote:Other games, work, working on the comic and play I'm writing, and spending time with family for Christmas. That'll take up the vast majority. Fit in some movies and tv shows. Oh, and eating and sleeping will take up a big chunk. Forgot that. Then there's my trips to the toilet...etc.

Overall, not any different than I had planned.
if you gonna watch a tv show try ware house 13 very funny
Hell yeah. Warehouse 13 is awesomsauce.
Its a shame its not well know in denmark
In case of war hide in the trash can. it allways makes it unscratched somehow
Priest

Post by Priest »

Shades of Grey wrote:It would appear that we all have rather similar pass times.
its kinda freaking if you think about it we get up do stuff go to bed and repeat it each day... we need a nuclear war to spice things up or something
In case of war hide in the trash can. it allways makes it unscratched somehow
purple haired Katawa Shoujo character

Post by purple haired Katawa Shoujo character »

Smoking plenty of weed.
Roy-Kr

Post by Roy-Kr »

blahtoolazytologin wrote:FFXIII, Uncharted, Skyrim (that one won't be done on time)--notably.
You could always skip FFXIII since it's total garbage, and get done with Skyrim instead.
Can't say anything about Uncharted since I don't watch Hollywood movies.
Hamachi ID: Melty Blood EU
Password: sugoisugoi
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Yeah, a combination of what everyone else said.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Galandar

Post by Galandar »

Skyrim, of course...won't be done in time either ;-)
and yeah, writing my university essays should be a reasonable option too...
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Well, I recently beat one of the story routes of Vanguard Bandits, and I want to go through one more before I am done with the game. I am also replaying Rogue Galaxy since I never got a chance to beat that game. I also need to finish Grandia again for the purposes of doing a video review of it. I also dropped Deus Ex: Human Revolution, so I want to go back and finish it Then I finally want to play Dragon Age: Origins since it's been sitting on my shelf, and is the only Bioware game I own I haven't beaten yet, however, chances are by the time I get to Dragon Age, the game would have already come out, or I would have gotten something else for Christmas to play. At that point, I am going to have to go back and forth between what I got, and Katawa Shoujo, but chances are, KS will get a priority since I've been waiting so long for it, assuming I hadn't beaten it before the release of KS.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Roy-Kr wrote:
blahtoolazytologin wrote:FFXIII, Uncharted, Skyrim (that one won't be done on time)--notably.
You could always skip FFXIII since it's total garbage, and get done with Skyrim instead.
Can't say I agree about it being total garbage, but you should at least finish the main storyline, so you are ready for XIII-2, which is going to absolutely rock!
Played the first five hours last week and can't wait for the release in February.
I'm glad that won't coincide with KS ;-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Roy-Kr wrote:
Can't say I agree about it being total garbage, but you should at least finish the main storyline, so you are ready for XIII-2, which is going to absolutely rock!
Played the first five hours last week and can't wait for the release in February.
I'm glad that won't coincide with KS ;-)
Read the wikipedia page; you're not missing out on much since Final Fantasy plots have always been garbage, and were about characters, and FFXIII's characters were shite.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios