Character D&D Stats

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Character D&D Stats

Post by Suriko »

After some discussion on IRC combined with rampant boredom, I fashioned some D&D stats for the girls with a few of the others on at the time. All are, of course, in jest and in no way srs bsns. Also, could any D&D players please refrain from stabbing me with their mechanical pencils or bludgeoning me with their rulebooks.

Hisao
STR 8
DEX 9
CON 8
INT 14
WIS 12
CHA 14
Total=65

Lilly
STR 8
DEX 12
CON 10
INT 14
WIS 16
CHA 17
Total=77

Rin
STR 10
DEX 16
CON 10
INT 17
WIS 5
CHA 10
Total=68

Hanako
STR 14
DEX 14
CON 10
INT 10
WIS 8
CHA 8
Total=64

Emi
STR 16
DEX 14
CON 14
INT 10
WIS 8
CHA 12
Total=74

Shizune
STR 12
DEX 16
CON 10
INT 16
WIS 14
CHA 12
Total=80
Lulz

Re: Character D&D Stats

Post by Lulz »

Shizune and Emi are overpowered. This doesn't feel right.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

wtf is this shit? Where are Nurse-kun's stats?
Penguinmayhem

Post by Penguinmayhem »

I'm slightly tempted to go ask /tg/ to make some proper D&D stats for the girls since they're one of 4chan's nicer boards and all and they have experience statting random characters.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

I can share the blame for carrying this further with crud and his damned 'Yamaku SF' oekaki. Also lawl, thread necromancy.

Hisao: our protagonist sux. Given his overall wussiness and sympathy = cleric/priest. HEALBITCH cleric/priest.
Lilly: emphasis on CHA, plus musical skills = bard.
Rin: with that much intellectual emphasis = eccentric mage/wizard. Don't ask me about somatic spell components, plox.
Hanako: decent physical characteristics, plus climbing skill and attempts at unnoticeability/stealth = thief/rogue/assassin.
Emi: physical emphasis = warrior/fighter. Running skill points to barbarian, actually, but I can't stop giggling at the thought.
Shizune: focus on leadership, coercion and duty = paladin.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Silentcook wrote: Hanako: decent physical characteristics, plus climbing skill and attempts at unnoticeability/stealth = thief/rogue/assassin.
what? HANAKO STRONG! HANAKO SMASH! She's definitely something of that sort.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Yeah I'm kinda inclined to agree there; Emi and Hanko should have their calsses swapped.

Emi is the type of person to sneak you into a gym shed to give you a blow job, Hanako just kills you.

Nuff said.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

cpl_crud wrote: Emi is the type of person to sneak you into a gym shed to give you a blow job, Hanako just kills you.

Nuff said.
I laughed so hard milk came out of my nose.
Cain
Alpha Tester

Post by Cain »

Silentcook wrote: Rin: with that much intellectual emphasis = eccentric mage/wizard. Don't ask me about somatic spell components, plox.
reference to somatic spells: R.A. Salvatore's series on the drow, War of the Spider Queen

spell components... depends if you're on Krynn or on Faerun. i believe the laws of magic are different. Raistlin was able to cast magic missile without bison fur in the book where him and caramon joined the mad baron's mercenary force, also the appearence and defeat of the dragon Immortalus

wizard or sorceress you mean.

and thief/rogue are the same chara class, while thieves of amn are a prestiege class restricted to faerun. assassin is a prestiege class as well.
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

cpl_crud wrote:
Emi is the type of person to sneak you into a gym shed to give you a blow job, Hanako just kills you.

Nuff said.
Fund. It. :twisted:
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

Peorth wrote:
cpl_crud wrote:

Nuff said.
What, the killing or the blow job?
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

TheHivemind wrote:
Peorth wrote:
cpl_crud wrote:

Nuff said.
What, the killing or the blow job?
Hmm...Originally, I was going to say just the blowjob, but I find the ida of Hanako sneaking around in a catsuit/stealthsuit/whathaveyou disturbingly amusing.

Fund both. We have plenty of money.
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
Firebat

Post by Firebat »

Truth be told, Hanako had 16 charisma before being nearly killed by the fireball of a 7th level magic user, which gave her -6 charisma from the scar left behind, and another -6 from her mentality, resulting in the loss of personal magnetism <3

just funnin around
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

Yeah, but for the sort of people who'll be playing this game, it seems she's got about a +20 Charisma from appearance due to some 'Strange Interests' personality quirk everyone else has... XD *Points to poll results for favorite character*
Fundefined

Post by Fundefined »

Lily; Lawful Good
Rin: Chaotic Neutral
Shizune: Lawful Evil
Hanako: Neutral Good
Misha: Chaotic Evil
Emi: Chaotic Good
Hisao: True Neutral