Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

Bulldozer

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by Bulldozer »

This may shock you, but some of us don't really feel like reading through 50+ pages of crap.

Had no idea if the poll was genuine or not. So question was asked
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Bulldozer wrote:This may shock you, but some of us don't really feel like reading through 50+ pages of crap.

Yeah but two-three pages from the last doesn't seem like it requires much effort.
Last edited by Darlat on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

Bulldozer wrote:This may shock you, but some of us don't really feel like reading through 50+ pages of crap.

It is posted on every page. Quite literally. You only need to read page n-1 to get an instant answer to why Rin is first in the poll.
trekki859

Post by trekki859 »

i have to say for me its close, my first playthrough all those months ago i fell in love with emi, but when i saw the latest blog post and played through again i got the lilly path and god, i think i love her. rather exited about having a luccid dream tonight. so id have to say lilly but emi is a very close second.
in the wise words of Jack O'neill ..."what?"
CrystalSoul

Post by CrystalSoul »

bump

i didnt want to make a new thread on this same topic so i was hoping to revive this old one to see what new users had to say :3
Reksho

Post by Reksho »

I'm a new user and I have this to say:

More than 5000 votes total? Where is everyone??
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

That vote was hacked a long time ago - though probably not in a galaxy far, far away - which is why Rin is so far ahead of everyone else.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

It is very hard to say really. Part of me really wants to say Rin. Not because she's funny (she is), but it would be amazing to have someone who you could just sit and do absolutely nothing with and that be okay. Plus she is absolutely so real and genuine that it demands respect from me. Other parts of me want to say Shizune because she likes to play games so much and others say Lilly because of just how in love I felt with the character during her path.
Lethallettuce

Post by Lethallettuce »

My favorite was easily Lilly. A half white/half Asian, stubborn, tall (but not taller than me), Christian, blonde, motherly, and has a temper; describes my ideal girl almost perfectly. Rin comes in second just because I've got a bit of a thing for artsy types.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

I can't really say which girl is my favorite.
I have to say I'm equal for all 5 (or 6 if you count Misha :lol: )
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I tend to rate the girls by damage. Hanako being unarguably the most hurt and damaged, with Emi second. Lilly is the least damaged, although I like her right under Hanako. But generally, I go for the person I'd like to make smile the most. Hanako is definitely the girl I'd love to make smile more. Isn't that what moe is? The amount of sympathy you feel? However, that can differ between people. The fact of who suffered the most growing up, that can't change.
yummines

Post by yummines »

when did Rin become so popular...?

oh well, fine with me.

Rinbro master race
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

For me it would have to be Misha (and Shizune with her) winning the price.
I got Shizune's bad ending for my first playthrough (misunderstanding what the choice meant, I was tired...), and hell it tore me apart. Even re-playing the good one right after didn't truly help. It also painted Shizune and - especially - Misha in a very different light in the other paths, when she has these "moments of clarity", like when she saves your relationship with Emi or helps with Hanako.

Following that, Emi and Lilly tie for feels. Emi left me really struggling because I saw something I did wrong about my relationship in there (and since then started to correct), but also because her character really draws me in. Lilly because the ending (well, the good one, but I didn't know which it is) had me in tears of sadness, directly followed by tears of happiness.

Then comes Hanako, for which I felt really bad. And then progressing the story I felt crap for feeling bad before.

Last Rin, because originally I got her good ending, and while very deep I didn't feel very much about it. I would have to add that since seeing her "neutral ending" (my ass, it's a horrible ending which sinks in as deep or deeper than Shizune's bad ending), I can't touch this path any more. I feel too crap about it.

But, these differences are actually rather minor. I think all 5 girls are extremely well written. I do feel Shizune's path is weaker when it comes to herself, but including Misha it's right up there, and while it feels slightly stronger for me as a result of me getting that first, I don't think I genuinely have much preference. All in all I think every path except Hanako (and that more due to being too angry at Hisao) had me in tears at some point or another.
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

yummines wrote:when did Rin become so popular...?

oh well, fine with me.

Rinbro master race
This poll was hacked years ago.
I wonder why it's still up...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I tend to rate the girls by damage. Hanako being unarguably the most hurt and damaged, with Emi second. Lilly is the least damaged, although I like her right under Hanako. But generally, I go for the person I'd like to make smile the most. Hanako is definitely the girl I'd love to make smile more. Isn't that what moe is? The amount of sympathy you feel? However, that can differ between people. The fact of who suffered the most growing up, that can't change.
"You're the most fucked up, so I like you!"

That's not a severely disturbing mindset at all. :?

Also, "unarguably" implies it can't be argued...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."