Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

NS

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by NS »

It's between Lilly and Hanako, but Hanako is boosted by the cliché moe I want to fix burns-tan factor. Taking that out of the equation, Lilly wins. Close third is Rin. Shizune and Emi DNF.

Later game weaknesses that that might harm mai waifus are over reliance on Hanako's moe/victim aspect making her boring, and trying to force in the sex angle with Lilly conflicting with the ... eh ... 'classiness' that makes her interesting. If these weaknesses appeared, my list would be rearranged. At least it would be a tiebreaker though. :mrgreen:

Also, Lilly+Hanako+Fireworks+Optimistic Outlook=Best Ending
ChaosEngine

Post by ChaosEngine »

Initially, I thought I'd fall head-over-heels for Hanako, due to her sheer moe-ness. However, once I got into the game, Shizune's tsundere tenancies wooed me.

Also, I'm surprised Emi is doing as poorly in the poll as she is. I remember she (along with Hanako) was one of the most anticipated characters when the game was in its early stages.
Jenso

Post by Jenso »

ChaosEngine wrote:Initially, I thought I'd fall head-over-heels for Hanako, due to her sheer moe-ness. However, once I got into the game, Shizune's tsundere tenancies wooed me.

Also, I'm surprised Emi is doing as poorly in the poll as she is. I remember she (along with Hanako) was one of the most anticipated characters when the game was in its early stages.
Shes being overshadowed by how well everyone else is handling themselves thus her achievements go unnoticed. In many ways shes the reverse Hanako.
Heres to hoping the writers know how to take advantage of this, however unappealing she may seem in the early parts once you realize her efforts are going unrewarded you warm up to her instantly.
Blue Canary

Post by Blue Canary »

I concede that Hanako is the most moe of the girls. However, I have to choose Rin. I just like her personality a lot more than Hanako's. For one, the fact that she can work around such a debilitating disability shows a very strong will. I find the game of trying to work out her inner thoughts interesting, as well as her philosophical ramblings. Also, she isn't too hard to look at. I'm sort of surprised at how much I like Rin, considering I don't have a foot fetish.

Oh yeah, and she likes to do it in a horizontal position, awwright.

Post by Guest »

Shizune, after she melted my heart with her ending.

Oh man, that was some strong stuff!! I nearly cried, too! :oops:
Murraymints999

Post by Murraymints999 »

Can't i have Lilly AND Hanako?
If only harems weren't so bad for the heart,

Lilly wins easy though, guess i have thing for the classy ones.
"If nobody's perfect, why practice?"
No0en

Post by No0en »

Rin for the win :3

gotta love absent minded and (depressed) girls

second place to hanako and emi

i wish i could have the full version now ;(
Brasse

Post by Brasse »

After playing the demo, i have to say that Shizune remains my favorite. I love her tsundere-ism and those little pranks that her and Misha are up to all the time. I like her ending the most, too. Lilly was a positive surprise, I really enjoyed her ending too. The the list goes like this; Misha, Hanako, Emi, Rin.

Oh yeah, i laughed my ass off at the Kenji ending.
I say, additional crackfics are in order.

Shizune>Lilly>Rin>Misha>Emi>Kenji>Hanako.
pibby

Post by pibby »

You know I want to see a poll WITHOUT Hanako, she's like taking up half the votes. Seriously I want to see who those people would pick besides Hanako, but I guess making another poll would be redundant.

Post by Guest »

pibby wrote:You know I want to see a poll WITHOUT Hanako, she's like taking up half the votes. Seriously I want to see who those people would pick besides Hanako, but I guess making another poll would be redundant.
Solution: Make a "who's your second-favorite girl?" poll. :P
majestic53

Post by majestic53 »

After playing the demo here's what I've come up with.

LIKE:
1. Emi (Most energetic and fun to be around)
2. Rin (because her personality reminds me of someone I know)
3. Lilly (A nice, kind person)
... not sure where to place Hanako since she's still sort of a mystery.

DISLIKE:
No dislikes yet, however that could change (ie. Misha/Shizune).
potter

Post by potter »

Hanako - That protective feeling kicking in instantly got me to pick her. Usually i dislike really shy girls, but only when it's due to their personality. Her case seems more emotional, not personality (though it could be both). Will be my first choice in the full game.

Lilly - Mature, well-spoken and caring. A choice high up there, but I don't see her that much as lover unless unexpected events happens/gets revealed. She gives of the impression that she can handle herself fine without others, in a non-reclusive way of course.

Rin - The most funniest character of all the females without a doubt, but she just oozes too much unpredictability and with a careless attitude, which is the reason why she's "so-so" on my list.

Emi - Not sure what to say really. Didn't really appeal much to me nor did i dislike her. Maybe she'll have some deeper side to her in the full game?

Misha/Shizune - Annoying and a bit too intruding at first, but better at the end of the demo. Though, i'm not much fan of tsundere types (Shizune) nor the loud type (Misha). Will probably be the last ones to get an ending on my end.

Kenji - Awesome. Simply awesome. Needs to be linked to the whole game though, not (only?) to bad ending(s) :(

Bonus Girl Akira - Don't mind if i do~
Fundefined

Post by Fundefined »

1st Lilly- She's fairly normal and unaffected by her disability, and thus my favorite. British by archetype.

2nd Rin- Artistic and aloof from the general conscious. Most intriguing, tactless about her disability and doesn't fuss over it.
Last edited by Fundefined on Mon May 04, 2009 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lillith

Post by Lillith »

Wow! I'm surprised Hanako is winning so much favor!

She's my #1 because she fits my tastes so well. Long uneven black hair, shyness, bookworm, 'clutchiness', etc. Love her!

I really have to say that I dislike Shizune though. I hate tsundere girls, it's much more moe coming from a guy, ha ha.
Jake Fuyou

Post by Jake Fuyou »

Hanako would be my favorite, but mostly because she seems so damn illusive. With Shizune and Misha they seem to talk forever, while you are desperate talk to hear a few more words out of Hanako.

Liked Yuuko too, shame she's just a minor character.