Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

tenko

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by tenko »

Rin is by far my favorite. Her attitude and way of thinking always manage to make me laugh, but she doesn't come off as being completely aloof. You can actually sense something much deeper to her. But for the most part, she's just fun to read about and seems like the most unique of all the girls.
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

The polls (as of this moment) follow exactly what my preferences are.
1. Hanako (I just feel like I need to be there for her and support her!)
2. Rin (She is defiantly the kind of girl I would want to be with in real life, smart, funny, sarcastic, artistic, and independent.)
3. Lilly (she is beautiful and charming, and tall, tall is good)
4. Shizune (Love her personality and expressions, though I not like so much the bossiness, and there is the communication barrier… though maybe if the final version lets you learn a little sigh language I might like her more)
5. Emi (I am a diehard lolicon, but genki sporty girls don’t appeal to me too much)
6. Misha (“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-” Shut up!)

Though I really DO love them all… just some more than others…

Oh and next we should do a favorite male characters pole, here is what I think it will turn out like.
1. Kenji (he is awesome crazy)
2. Kenji (he is crazy awesome)
3. Kenji (he is teh sex)
4. Kenji’s evil twin brother (just like Kenji, only EVIL!)
McWaffles

Post by McWaffles »

Fave girl?

Yuuko!
xD
Zorg

Post by Zorg »

Hanako or Rin
honestly, i can't decide
i like Hanako's dark hair and eye(s), but i like Rin's skills too and both's personality :)
<Zorg> Then he has sey with you
<Axiomatic> HAVE SOY WITH ME, KENJI
<Pato2747> I'm tempted to say "YEAH EVERY DAY I FEEL LIKE I'M EMI SO I CHOPPED OFF MY LEGS"
Hungarian tl. progress: progressing again circa 2013 TWO YEARS LATER... but still planned.
2019 update: TL DEAD since a few years, possibly will never happen.
BcDed

Post by BcDed »

I chose not to vote simply because giving Hanako even more of a lead seems unfair. Basically I understand her quite a bit, well not the burn thing but I've got my own socail anxiety issues though not to that degree. Second is definitely Rin, I love her style. I've always fancied myself somewhat of a philosopher and unique myself so I can appreciate her. Third I'm thinking Lilly because she's really nice but I don't really have a whole lot of affection for her she's just someone who I could like as a friend and respect.

As for guys I'm going to have to say Kenji, then Kenji, then Kenji's evil twin.
Is it really just a game, or is it a religious experience.
Zz

Favorite girl.

Post by Zz »

I played the demo before I knew anything about the project, and I was initially attracted to Hanako, but then I met Lilly. Hanako is so shy and fragile it makes me want to take care of her, but in the end what she really needs is a friend, and not a penis. Lilly is so tall and elegant, and I am so into that (why does she take such good care of her hair if she can't even see it?). Lilly depends on the player just enough to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside while still coming across like a strong willed independent person, AND I get to look out for Hanako. It's a win-win situation.
ClckwrkLoyale

Post by ClckwrkLoyale »

Liked Hanako the first time i saw her in the the Character page from the main website, Though i had a thing for Shizune and Rin when i played the game.

Still going for Hanako though.
“If I would be in the company of priests in heaven, I would rather go to hell,”
Axeman

Post by Axeman »

Zz wrote:I played the demo before I knew anything about the project, and I was initially attracted to Hanako, but then I met Lilly. Hanako is so shy and fragile it makes me want to take care of her, but in the end what she really needs is a friend, and not a penis. Lilly is so tall and elegant, and I am so into that (why does she take such good care of her hair if she can't even see it?). Lilly depends on the player just enough to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside while still coming across like a strong willed independent person, AND I get to look out for Hanako. It's a win-win situation.
Until Hanako goes all yandere on you for stealing Lily :D
The game.
You have lost it.
pibby

Post by pibby »

Axeman wrote:
Zz wrote:I played the demo before I knew anything about the project, and I was initially attracted to Hanako, but then I met Lilly. Hanako is so shy and fragile it makes me want to take care of her, but in the end what she really needs is a friend, and not a penis. Lilly is so tall and elegant, and I am so into that (why does she take such good care of her hair if she can't even see it?). Lilly depends on the player just enough to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside while still coming across like a strong willed independent person, AND I get to look out for Hanako. It's a win-win situation.
Until Hanako goes all yandere on you for stealing Lily :D
Yes, most definately Hanako needs to have a yandere side. If she does she's automatically my top favorite.
Rcat

Post by Rcat »

I just don't understand why so many people like Hanako so much.>_<
I mean she's super shy so that makes people like her?!
For me it's cute for a little while but that wore off pretty quick for me.

Anyway my Favorite is Shizune followed by Emi and Rin close after.
Hellmouth

Post by Hellmouth »

What no equal opportunist option? They all share aspects I like and detest to really chose one over the rest. That and I've only seen so much about them in the demo to really make a call.
Oregon

Post by Oregon »

Before I started the demo, I thought I would like Hanako the best. After playing the demo through to completion (100%), Rin and Lilly became my favorites.
The whole principle [of censorship] is wrong. It's like demanding that grown men live on skim milk because the baby can't have steak. - Robert A. Heinlein
ZettoSan

Post by ZettoSan »

Rin, for me.

I could say it's personality, and looks, and attitude. But I am also a raging foot fetishist and the idea of a girl who know how to use her feet turns me on. +3+
I won't say 'See you tomorrow' because that would be like predicting the future, and I'm pretty sure I can't do that.
Rogue 7

Post by Rogue 7 »

Hanako. I must confess, it seems a stereotypical Moe reaction. You just want to give her a big hug and tell her everything's gonna be all right.

Shizune's up there, though, as I do also like her personality. Communication should prove interesting, which I will look forward to.

But yeah, Hanako.
BustRobot

Post by BustRobot »

Hanako has proven to be my favourite girl, which is actually somewhat strange considering I normally don't go for the (super) shy girls; I tend to find them very irritating in their shyness and fragility. And yet, for some reason I find Hanako to be just lovely, adorable, and of course mysterious; I just want to know more about her; I do just want to hold her anyway I can. Everytime I see her smile I seem to get my heart strings plucked. Honestly, when i first heard about Katawa Shoujo I was already drawn to her more than any of the others. (I also adore her theme tune, "Painful History")

Emi is a very close second though, I just really love her spunkiness and happy go-lucky attitude; and she'll be a rather interesting character, I reckon, once the full thing gets released. Is there something hidden behind the happiness, or does she truly feel happy in her belief of continuing with her life? I wonder... Well, either way, I look forward to her route as well.

Third is a tie between Lilly and Rin. Lilly is very good companion, very beautiful and enjoyable to talk to, just seems a little plain. Rin is... kinda weird, but I can imagine her being someone I could talk to quite a bit, someone I could 'hang out' with.

Fourth is Shizune. She was... eh, I actually found her a bit... what's the word I'm looking for? Resistant?. As much as I like playing Risk, her outward apperance of being very tough sort of put me off. Once I get furthur into the game, I can imagine her being a very nice person, but at the minute she just sort of makes me turn away. Perhaps later on I'll come to appreciate her.

Finally, last is Misha. She is just the kinda of girl - i.e. going "WHAHAHA~" half the time - that I find to be rather annoying. I reckon she'd be cool to have as a friend I suppose, but I can't really see her as anything else.
Open up our narrow minds.