Napalm

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by Napalm »

Thanks! :D
Nyo ho ho~
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Napalm wrote:And finally, Lilly. By far, my favourite. Calm, assertive, smart, kind, basically, all the good things mixed in one girl.
Ehh I'm the opposite on this one, I always like for people to have some clear 'obvious' imperfection, never liked people that seem perfect.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Darlat wrote:
Napalm wrote:And finally, Lilly. By far, my favourite. Calm, assertive, smart, kind, basically, all the good things mixed in one girl.
Ehh I'm the opposite on this one, I always like for people to have some clear 'obvious' imperfection, never liked people that seem perfect.
Well, she IS blind.
>_>
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

I meant personality wise.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

Darlat wrote:I meant personality wise.
You know in the far far far far far and really really really far future when this game will be release I gonna enjoy sitting on a river and listening to the howl of absolute terror Lilly's fan will do when they discover that she is not so "perfect" personality wise, once you start knowing her better.

Or al least I hope.
When your teammate's in trouble, You go!
Whether they ask or not, You go!
Not knowing if you're coming back dead or alive, You go!
Knowing how deep the shrapnel's going to pierce your hide, You go!
Napalm

Post by Napalm »

ElisaMasah wrote:You know in the far far far far far and really really really far future when this game will be release I gonna enjoy sitting on a river and listening to the howl of absolute terror Lilly's fan will do when they discover that she is not so "perfect" personality wise, once you start knowing her better.

Or al least I hope.
Nah, I don't think thats gonna happen. Because, nobody expects her to be perfect. It's just that <in my case> she's the best from the 5 choices we get. You sort of expect some kind of trouble to pop up, because if not, a VN would end up being to borring. But even if we end up seeing a horrible, horrible part of Lilly, we will still have her good side to compensate for it :wink:
Nyo ho ho~
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

Probably, guy are a lot more forgiving than me ... yet it would be fun to discover that *GASP* Shizune was not so wrong to be mean to Lilly.
The fact is that the devs made their work right in giving the girls their Zodiac Sing (more right than most anime) and I've spent most of my life interacting with people with share the same sign of Lilly ...to not be scared by their bad side.
When your teammate's in trouble, You go!
Whether they ask or not, You go!
Not knowing if you're coming back dead or alive, You go!
Knowing how deep the shrapnel's going to pierce your hide, You go!
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

It has been said that Suriko originally wrote Lilly to be his ideal woman. They've toned that down a bit now, but I suppose it still shows.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

G3n0c1de wrote:It has been said that Suriko originally wrote Lilly to be his ideal woman.
Then this man has good taste
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

Smoku wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote:It has been said that Suriko originally wrote Lilly to be his ideal woman.
That's a matter of opinion, really ">_> I'd prefer a Rin over a Lilly any time...
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Leotrak wrote:
Smoku wrote:
That's a matter of opinion, really ">_> I'd prefer a Rin over a Lilly any time...
I see no reason why you can't have both. I am sure Lilly doesn't, either.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

Leotrak wrote:
Smoku wrote:
Lilly is the sort of a person that, if nothing else, makes a great friend. Always friendly and polite – given that you're not a cunt to her, either.

Rin, on the other hand, is the kind of a person you either like or don't. She's adorable in her own way, but some might find that unappealing.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Minister of Gloom wrote: I see no reason why you can't have both. I am sure Lilly doesn't, either.
Oh ho ho ho. I see what you did there.
Shame Lilly can't.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
SoulisS

Post by SoulisS »

something is bugging me
5433 total votes,
2378 for Rin,
this forum has a listed 2279 members.

unless anons can vote i think Kenji might be onto something with the whole conspiracy theory.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

It was supposedly hacked ages ago.
Obviously the only way anyone could best dear sweet Hanako.