Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

YZQ

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by YZQ »

I'll go with Hanako, because she reminds me of how I would have gotten her bad end (if I haven't spoilt myself) due to how I will actually interact with a person in her shoes in real life.
Shadowyeclipse wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote: I didn't put her on the poll. The reason i was running it was because i decided to include Hisao in a fanfic i'm working on and i wanted to determine which arc i should shove his dopey ass into. I wasn't going to start running a Misha option and risk having to write a Misha arc where her lesbianism makes things extremely awkward when it finally penetrates her thick skull that Hisao wants to penetrate something else entirely.
Oh god you made me just spill this damn drink everywhere

I don't know why that was so funny.
Not me, but it is still darn funny.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
SkyPalace

Post by SkyPalace »

Just finished it today. My favourite girl is probably Rin, closely followed by Hanako. I really connected with their personalities a lot more than the others.
skyzefawlun

Post by skyzefawlun »

Rin, all day every day. I essentially spoiled the game for myself after completing her good ending, as I could never look at the other girls without thinking of how much I wanted to be with her instead. It's not that I didn't appreciate the rest of the paths, in particular Lilly of course whom I saved for last, a choice that I am glad I made at the end of the day. I really can't stress enough though how deep my connection to Rin was on her path. I see so much of myself in her, the good and the bad. It's not just that personal connection that makes her my favorite however, for as much as her being relatable drew me in, the quality of the writing in her path was astounding. I remember years ago catching wind of this being in the works, but due to me not being into anime in the slightest, I took little to no interest in it. It wasn't until recently that a show on Geek&Sundry highlighted it, and after seeing the quality of the characters I was drawn in. I'm glad I found this. Better late than never.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Hmmm, this is a pretty old poll. Anyone think its time for a new one? Hanako fan's demand a recount! ;)
Last edited by pandaphil on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Dream

Post by Dream »

I admit i'm also interested in how the poll would go, now that it has been a year since the full release.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
chi3l

Post by chi3l »

As much as I loved Rin's route, I'll have to go with Hanako on this one :wink:
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

The poll results are bizarre. I wish we'd spent more time on the bias unit in AP Stats so I could figure out why each poll seems to be different. The amount of votes that Rin's getting is vastly different than what I usually see this kind of thing.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Yeah, someone commenting over on my poll about people making fake accounts just to skew the numbers. I hope they were kidding, because man, going to that much effort just to win a silly online poll is just goofy.

I just noticed Rin is suddenly making a surge over on mine. :?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:figure out why each poll seems to be different.
Opinions changed. Miraculous, huh? :P

@pandaphil: I made fake accounts to vote for every girl. My point being "screw favorites, i love 'em all for different reasons" :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:

@pandaphil: I made fake accounts to vote for every girl. My point being "screw favorites, i love 'em all for different reasons" :P

What, no love for Akira or Yuuko?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

What, no love for Akira or Yuuko?
Side characters don't count. Mmm, Yuuko. :twisted:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."