Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

[LaZa]

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by [LaZa] »

Katsuu wrote:I like Misha... in fact, I have a friend quite a lot like her, even in the physical aspect. Well, except for the laugh, but I don't find that annoying (maybe just because it's text xD). Not to mention, crazy hair is a big plus for me. Now all she needs is a black belt is karate. :D
Drills too?
Awesome.
...The answer? Use a gun, and if that don't work, use more gun!
----------------------
Ranking no more, mWahaha~!
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

[LaZa] wrote:
Drills too?
Awesome.
Yes, actually, but they are quite a significant bit smaller. I actually have drills sometimes, myself, but it all depends on what my hair's mood it.

On topic: ...here's something out of left field: "If you're not taking looks into account, would your list change? Would Kenji and Hisao place based on what their personalities are?"

...yeah, I know that was crappy, but I'm tired and wanted to reply without getting instantly, permanently banned forever to death. or something.
[LaZa]

Post by [LaZa] »

Katsuu wrote:
[LaZa] wrote:
Drills too?
Awesome.
Yes, actually, but they are quite a significant bit smaller. I actually have drills sometimes, myself, but it all depends on what my hair's mood it.

On topic: ...here's something out of left field: "If you're not taking looks into account, would your list change? Would Kenji and Hisao place based on what their personalities are?"

...yeah, I know that was crappy, but I'm tired and wanted to reply without getting instantly, permanently banned forever to death. or something.
Mostly not, first the shy and quiet girl, then the cute dictator who likes military and world domination games, then hyperactive girl, at the same position big sister and then depressed girl.
...The answer? Use a gun, and if that don't work, use more gun!
----------------------
Ranking no more, mWahaha~!
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

There's a possibility that Misha's hair in the game is considered natural. Apart from pink, the drill thing... well... It could be.

Cause I have "drills" totally naturally. well, lol.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Smoku wrote:There's a possibility that Misha's hair in the game is considered natural. Apart from pink, the drill thing... well... It could be.

Cause I have "drills" totally naturally. well, lol.
Color is almost never questioned in anime, but I don't know about styles. I think ahoges are considered natural, but from what I've observed, many think that Misha requires curlers and hair product in order to maintain her look.
Katsuu wrote:"If you're not taking looks into account, would your list change? Would Kenji and Hisao place based on what their personalities are?"
An interesting thought. Shizune's tsurime are a strong point of attraction for me, but that's all she has. I'm not a fan of short hair. But I still think Shizune would remain at the top, her personality is one of the biggest draws for me. Not sure how the rest of the list would work out. I came to like all the girls to some degree, and not based on their appearances. I wonder how people would react to Hanako without being able to see her scars. They'd have their imaginations. Misha would probably seem more annoying if we didn't see her audacious hairstyle.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Katsuu wrote: "If you're not taking looks into account, would your list change?
No. My list (=see sig) is already based on personality.
None of the girls are visually so unappealing that it would affect their ranking.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
archon536

Post by archon536 »

Katsuu wrote: On topic: ...here's something out of left field: "If you're not taking looks into account, would your list change?"
As a person who does not possess the capacity for direct physical attraction, my answer's pretty much the same as Mirage's. :P (list = sig)
Lilly > Hanako = Rin > Emi > Shizune
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Interesting to see how popular the sig listing is/has become.
Originally my first list had Hanako ahead of Rin instead of equal and Emi and Lilly's positions were switched. After going through each route another couple times I payed more attention to personality and that made me readapt to the current one I have.
I can't say what it would be like without looks for there is no way my mind will let me do that once you have already seen the girls. Looks will always affect the judgement in this case. I was never the biggest fan of the new Emi sprite but everyone is conspiring to get me to love it. Even if I really hated the sprite her personality is enough to make her hold that position.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

neumanproductions wrote:Interesting to see how popular the sig listing is/has become.
I hope you don't mind my violation of your copyright ;-)
My list has also changed a bit , mostly since I had to work more in depth with the texts for the translations. You're forced to think like the girls and get a better understanding of their personalities. Baseline is, Rin has gained some ground, while Lilly has lost some. Shizune has closed the gap but is still in last place...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Because all the cool kids are doing it...

♥♥Akira♥♥>Lilly>Rin>ShizuMisha>Hanako>Kenji>Emi
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Misha > Shizune > Akira > Yuuko > Kenji > Nurse Ichimaru > Mutou > Art Teacher Guy > Arrhythmia > THIS CHESSBOARD >>>>> Emi
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Kazuki

Post by Kazuki »

PureLionHeart wrote:Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Misha > Shizune > Akira > Yuuko > Kenji > Nurse Ichimaru > Mutou > Art Teacher Guy > Arrhythmia > THIS CHESSBOARD >>>>> Emi
No love for box? :(
"The only law you need is a gun and a good aim."
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Kazuki wrote:
PureLionHeart wrote:Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Misha > Shizune > Akira > Yuuko > Kenji > Nurse Ichimaru > Mutou > Art Teacher Guy > Arrhythmia > THIS CHESSBOARD >>>>> Emi
No love for box? :(
Well, I'm sure I'll be a fan of Hanako's and Lilly's b*shot*
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

kosherbacon wrote:Because all the cool kids are doing it...
♥♥Akira♥♥>Lilly>Rin>ShizuMisha>Hanako>Kenji>Emi[/b]

Listed below even Kenji. Man, i'm beginning to think that it really was you whoplaced Emi in that box.
Same with you PureLionHeart, making Emi even below a CHESSBOARD! *tisk,tisk, tisk*
Look at me fighting for Emi, i'm a sucker for those puppy-dog eyes. :roll:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako = Rin

I have no real preference beyond the first two, but I like all of them.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.