Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

ai-honey

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by ai-honey »

Straight off Hanako was my favourite. Though after playing the game more I really got to like Lilly even more too. Emi is also quite adorable.

Sadly, though pretty and sort of adorable Misha just grates on you. Shizune is.. a jerk. Rin is quirky and sort of interesting but again conversations with her are a bit drawn out and annoying at times.

But yes. :3 A nice collection of very different characters. <3 even if I want to bitch slap Misha and Shizune half of the time!
saiuto

Post by saiuto »

Isn't the answer obvious? It's Hanako of course. The only other choice would be Lilly though, but wait... it's possible to select Hanako, yay! ^^
Translation progress:
Monday - 0%

Post by Guest »

Doing what you can't do, just because you can.

Rin all the way.
E-AK-M

Post by E-AK-M »

As of now, I have to give my vote to Rin. I loved the combination of her flirtatious teasing of Hisao, her non-sequiturs, her amusing tangents that sometimes led into deep thoughts, and her alternative lexicon (like "heart thingy"). She just seems like a girl that you could spend a lot of time with and still have her surprise you from time to time. There is the sad reality of no big hugs from her, though a leg hug would be an interesting alternative to that. Awww.
alexis152

Post by alexis152 »

I like hanako!!! :P
I'll Fly Through it
Plattes

Post by Plattes »

Although I wouldn't have picked her before I played, I've gotta say that Lilly is far and away the best. Pure class, even-tempered, and not crazy.

Post by Guest »

Hanako and Lilly. But when i look at Lilly, i remember my mother. So Hanako Smile
GMKGoat

Post by GMKGoat »

I'm a Shizune man, myself. Though Rin would probably be my best friend. Someone to sit and get philosophical with.
Nack

Post by Nack »

Now that I've gotten all the endings, I can finally make an accurate tier list.

God tier:
Lilly

High tier:
Rin

Mid tier:
Shizune and Misha

Low tier:
Emi, Hanako
mallory

Post by mallory »

I started to worry I was developing a messiah complex, so I switched my vote to Lilly... :V
LeeEzekiel

Post by LeeEzekiel »

Have to say, Lilly is my favorite of all the girls. Hanako is a very close second, and Rin's third, though I'd see her as more of a friend than anything else. Everyone else are roughly equal.
Khaos

Post by Khaos »

roladka wrote:Rin, because she's so me.
So are you a guy or a girl?
...so that's why I'm trying to figure out if there is something I need to figure out and then figure that out before it's too late and all hope is lost.
~~~~~
Isn't a realist just the word for what the cynic calls himself?
Hellsing_lover

Post by Hellsing_lover »

Lilly, thought Rin is more like me... Strange in a strange way :) Anyway, I like them both and it's was hard to decide :p
To live is to find your own meaning to live.
LT: UI-string: - Monday: 50% Tuesday: 15% Thursday: - Wednesday: - Friday: - Saturday: -
Khaos

Post by Khaos »

roladka wrote:
Khaos wrote:
roladka wrote:Rin, because she's so me.
So are you a guy or a girl?
I can roleplay a girl for you if you don't tell anyone
I didn't mean it THAT way :lol:

I was just thinking...how rare are girls like Rin in the real world?
...so that's why I'm trying to figure out if there is something I need to figure out and then figure that out before it's too late and all hope is lost.
~~~~~
Isn't a realist just the word for what the cynic calls himself?
4chan_Refuse

Post by 4chan_Refuse »

I'm giving Misha the sympathy vote: has a full bio on the front page and main character status...but is doomed to never having a route of her own. This, and I generally feel a lot of sympathy for her since she isn't able to have a life, Shizune constantly needing interpretation and what have you. Drills, pink hair, healthy body are personal reasons though.

Now, I also feel that Shizune is blatantly TRUE END to the point where the others can't possibly be as well developed or significant to the main character, and this also can skew judgement.

Honestly, this is kind of unfair. It's like asking for someone to choose their best friend amongst a group of people who would take a bullet for you. My response to the lack of Emi support is: Just watch all the other ends concluding with your death/permanent unhealthiness, but Emi's diligence in seeing you recover will lead to you living a more promising life than any other route!