Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

SirMax

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by SirMax »

Bara wrote:
abscess wrote:
SirMax wrote: Even before that Misha was consistently last, though.
Sad, but true. At the very first time I entered this thread I thought Misha would be at least in 3d place because of the numerous users mentioning how much they would love it if there was a route for her..... Damn traitors who voted for other than our Drilled Lady.
Its only fitting the non-path characters should be ranked behind the girls with paths. What time Misha gets in the story is almost all split with Shizune. I suppose if she was not acting as Shizune's voice and had more time alone with Hisao she would have a full-blown path of her own, but dang isn't this project big enough without Hisao sleeping with the entire student body??! (For anyone temped to post a "YES!" consider the dev's workload. Seriously, do fan-fic if you want, but let them finish.) :lol:
why stop at the student body? Yuuko, Akira, random people coming to the festival... :roll:
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

SirMax wrote: why stop at the student body? Yuuko, Akira, random people coming to the festival... :roll:
I like the way you think. That town full of prunish old women with 50+ years of experience...
Those cuntflaps that smell of old cream cheese...
Tits that hang down to their waists, and swing to and fro as you take them from behind...
Having his tongue explore a mouth full of yellowing teeth and bits of fish stuck in between them...

Gives me a stiffy every time I think about it.
Last edited by Silentcook on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Kinda pushing it there.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
Bara

Post by Bara »

bitpeg wrote:
SirMax wrote: why stop at the student body? Yuuko, Akira, random people coming to the festival... :roll:
I like the way you think. That town full of prunish old women with 50+ years of experience...
GAH! Mental Bleach! Right now!
Last edited by Silentcook on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: We don't really need QUOTING that, now do we?

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Hypothermia

Post by Hypothermia »

You got me at "cuntflaps".
abscess

Post by abscess »

Bara wrote:
bitpeg wrote:
GAH! Mental Bleach! Right now!
Fuck, Sir! I'm in that same boat!!...... I mean, mental bleach!....... yeah, pass it over here!
Last edited by Silentcook on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Let's pyramid quote. Not.
Siiiiigh....
Solunar

Post by Solunar »

Akira! Too bad there's no Akira path. :( She would so dominate Hisao.
Devvy

Post by Devvy »

Bara wrote:
abscess wrote:
SirMax wrote: Even before that Misha was consistently last, though.
Sad, but true. At the very first time I entered this thread I thought Misha would be at least in 3d place because of the numerous users mentioning how much they would love it if there was a route for her..... Damn traitors who voted for other than our Drilled Lady.
Its only fitting the non-path characters should be ranked behind the girls with paths. What time Misha gets in the story is almost all split with Shizune. I suppose if she was not acting as Shizune's voice and had more time alone with Hisao she would have a full-blown path of her own, but dang isn't this project big enough without Hisao sleeping with the entire student body??! (For anyone temped to post a "YES!" consider the dev's workload. Seriously, do fan-fic if you want, but let them finish.) :lol:

It doesn't matter to me if they finish the game and release it, as long as they release a misha path afterwards in an update or something.

....please?
cowen

Post by cowen »

I know I'm late to the fan-favorite party, but I would have to say my 'love' is tied between Hanako, Shizune, and Rin. I can't decide between the three of them.

However, I will state that I am not a huge fan of Misha or Emi, but I don't dislike them. Lilly is okay, but she seems too elegant for my tastes.

If anything, my favoritism in order, since I like all the girls actually, is Hanako, Shizune, Rin, Lilly, Misha, Emi. I don't know why, but I just don't think of Emi as one that, if I was in Hisao's shoes, I'd date. Misha, eh, maybe if I wanted another socially agressive airhead in my life (my very dear best friend of nine years fits the bill), and Lilly would be more of a big sister character (I don't know why). The other three however, I feel an odd attraction to, primarily Hanako for her shyness, Shizune for her personality (it seems exotic to me for some reason), and Rin because she's like me - aloof, philosophical, shallow, and possibly a few more things.

In fact, if you put Rin at the same spot as Hanako, it makes perfect sense. So I'd say Hanako/Rin, Shizune, Lilly, Misha, Emi.

Final answer, and I got to go.
vaen

Post by vaen »

why do people consistently conclude misha is unliked because she's not doing well in a pole where people select their favourite?
if you want to conclude something like that make a different poll where you grade each and every girl with something like a number between 1 and 10. there is a very good chance you will find that hanako will have an 8 on average and misha a 7.

I said this before but just because misha isn't the number 1 for most people that doesn't mean people don't like her. she might very well consistently be most people 2nd favourite.
HappyGawl

Post by HappyGawl »

Greetings all. As for me, it is a tie between Hanako and Shizune for my favorite. They both are too adorable.
Squeezy

Post by Squeezy »

vaen wrote:why do people consistently conclude misha is unliked because she's not doing well in a pole where people select their favourite?
if you want to conclude something like that make a different poll where you grade each and every girl with something like a number between 1 and 10. there is a very good chance you will find that hanako will have an 8 on average and misha a 7.

I said this before but just because misha isn't the number 1 for most people that doesn't mean people don't like her. she might very well consistently be most people 2nd favourite.
QFT. I like Misha a lot, but she's not my favorite. You shouldn't be too quick to draw such conclusions from polls like this one, for example; what if everyone thought of Misha as their second or third favorite? (Not realistic, just an example) She would get no votes at all here, but she'd still be the most popular girl overall.

Slightly more on topic; I love em all. Shizune, Misha, Emi and Hanako share the first place, with Rin a close second and Lilly third. I still kinda like Lilly though, but she just can't compare with the awesome personalities of the other girls.
Despair Sensei

Post by Despair Sensei »

Squeezy wrote: I love em all.
I think most of us on the KS boards do. While I have my personal favorites like everyone else on this board, ultimately I think that the girls are so well written that who is your personal favorite depends on ones personal preferences. Emi is for those who like the cute little sister type of characters and atheletic girls; Hanako for those who like moe girls or girls with tragic pasts and/or scars; Lilly for those who like elegant ladies and girls with a playful side underneath their refined demeanors; Rin for those who like crazy and unique girls, Shizune for those who like a girl who is an in charge and spirited competitor, and Misha for those who like genki girls and girls with really weird hairstyles. There's a little something for everyone.
Xenokitten

Post by Xenokitten »

I know this thread is old and dead, but I was late finding the game and so I wanna give input too. My favorite girl is Hanako because she is the most like myself, shy to the point where people think it's strange, unable to physically be in the same room as someone making small talk with you (I'm better now but in highschool I would get up and physically remove myself from the room or as far away as possible when a boy would talk to me. - one in particular who I had a crush on. Later he ended up working the same place as my mom (YEARS later, I'd moved, he has 3 kids, etc) But he told my mom "Hey aren't you so-and-so's mom? Man I had a crush on here since like 4th grade but she never would give me the time of day" - ha.... So I made highschool miserable for myself by isolating myself as much as possible, often skipping classes, or "not feeling well" - actually sometimes I would be physically throwing up just with dread at having to go to a school where I had to deal with people. (Social anxiety much? lol). Which stemmed from my low self esteem. I got better over the years, but it took a lot... I screwed up relationships, and friendships, by coming off as either weird, cold, wanting to be alone, or angry even. Had one guy that I had known for a relatively short time in college (a couple months maybe) Stop me outside one of my classes one day and ask me if there was something wrong. I proceded to say I was fine and asked him how his spring break was. He insisted something HAD to be wrong, because I was quiet around him. And I (avoiding eye contact because I still have trouble with that) said "I'm just shy -- that's all" In a shy perhaps not very convincing or confident voice. And he was like "Yeah but you've been alot more quiet than usual." Yes, because you know me so well after a few interactions/movies/etc over the last 3 months... -.- In the end for some reason we never talked again after this "confrontation" I insisted that I was just shy and that I enjoyed hanging out with him and that he didn't do anything wrong. He actually asked "Did I do something wrong, are you angry with me?" It's like no... I just friggin fail at social interaction. Sometimes the saying "It's not you, it's me" really is true lol.

So I can really relate to Hanako. Plus I find her character design appealing.

In terms of character design, I think Lilly is the most beautiful/physically attractive of the girls.

In terms of personality/quirkyness I really like Shizune alot.

My list goes something like:
Hanako
Shizune
Lilly
Rin
Emi

For the record I do like Misha. She's cute :)
Blood-Beryl

Post by Blood-Beryl »

Late but I give now input too.

My favourite character is definetly Lilly because of her calm personality. She is reserved without being shy and has such a reassuring aura.
IMO she comes close to the perfect woman. And of course she is really pretty (IMO she has the most beautiful body of the girls).

My ranking looks like that:
Lilly
Hanako
Emi
Rin
Shizune
Lilly > Rin > Emi > Hanako > Shizune
Pumpkineat3r

Post by Pumpkineat3r »

As of the end of Act 1, Shizune. I have kind of a thing for tsunderes, so she moved up a few spots during my playthrough of her route. I wouldn't consider this final though; 4 more acts are in development, so the jury isn't even deliberating yet.