Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

Xanatos

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by Xanatos »

paxslayer wrote:Is there a more recent poll?

Say, one since the game was actually released? I'm curious how the data looks after people got a chance to actually play the game...
Nope.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:

Say, one since the game was actually released? I'm curious how the data looks after people got a chance to actually play the game...
Nope.
Yes there is. Several, actually. Lilly is the winner. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Nope.
Yes there is. Several, actually. Lilly is the winner. :lol:
And whenever Lilly doesn't win one of these polls, Hanako does.
Not Dead Yet
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Oddball wrote:And whenever Lilly doesn't win one of these polls, Hanako does.
And when neither of them win, the poll is discarded as Feminist propaganda by the Lilly Lovers and Hanabros. :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shizune is best girl.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:Shizune is best girl.
Shut up traitor. :P

Shizune is good, but not the best. :P
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:Lilly is good, but not the best. :P
FIFY! :mrgreen:
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

I don't know if it's still up but i actually did run this poll on The Escapist after the novel was released. The results?

Hanako and Lilly won by a decent margin, Emi was #3, Rin was #4, and Shizune didn't even get a fraction of what Hanako got. Hanako still polled the highest.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Pyramid Head wrote:I don't know if it's still up but i actually did run this poll on The Escapist after the novel was released. The results?

Hanako and Lilly won by a decent margin, Emi was #3, Rin was #4, and Shizune didn't even get a fraction of what Hanako got. Hanako still polled the highest.
Yes, but where did Misha rank?
Not Dead Yet
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Oddball wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:I don't know if it's still up but i actually did run this poll on The Escapist after the novel was released. The results?

Yes, but where did Misha rank?

I didn't put her on the poll. The reason i was running it was because i decided to include Hisao in a fanfic i'm working on and i wanted to determine which arc i should shove his dopey ass into. I wasn't going to start running a Misha option and risk having to write a Misha arc where her lesbianism makes things extremely awkward when it finally penetrates her thick skull that Hisao wants to penetrate something else entirely.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
chicunsu

Post by chicunsu »

Lilly then Hanako, no doubt about it
''Cheerful disposition, light skin/hair/eyes, poor motors skills, bad balance, short attention span and trouble with words" So... she has a case of moe.
~About misha's disability
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

So Shizune got no votes? Sounds like an easier way to put it. :lol:
Ambiguously Evil

Post by Ambiguously Evil »

Emi always holds a special place as it was her route I got the first time I played the game with no idea what I was getting into. So...

I like all of them, they all have their moments for me and aspects I enjoy quite a bit. Hanako is pretty up there but I don't know if I could pick a number one. I suppose that says something about how good everything was :mrgreen:
Kitsune Spirit

Post by Kitsune Spirit »

That poll results looks like it was heavily padded. lol

This might be subject to change, but Ive been reading Rikabro's route for Rika (of course) and I really love how flawed she is, she seems like a totally believable person, as much as I really liked the girls in the game itself, they all seem a bit... sanitized. At times they feel like they could be real people, and other times they feel a little two dimensional. But game-wise, I like Lily-> Hanako-> Misha-> Shizune-> Emi-> Rin. :) fanfic-wise I like Rika-> Miki x Molly -> Suzu.
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Pyramid Head wrote: I didn't put her on the poll. The reason i was running it was because i decided to include Hisao in a fanfic i'm working on and i wanted to determine which arc i should shove his dopey ass into. I wasn't going to start running a Misha option and risk having to write a Misha arc where her lesbianism makes things extremely awkward when it finally penetrates her thick skull that Hisao wants to penetrate something else entirely.
Oh god you made me just spill this damn drink everywhere

I don't know why that was so funny.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.