44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

OtakuNinja

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Xanatos, did you know Shizune used to be popular and Lilly was disliked? I know it sounds unbelievable, but it's true. The first person who stood up for Lilly was Lithium, about three years ago. :)
So you just jumped on the bandwagon. :P I knew it. Nobody can deny Shizune is best.
I didn't do anything except informing you that Shizune used to be popular. ;)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
newnar

Post by newnar »

Guest Poster wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Xanatos, did you know Shizune used to be popular and Lilly was disliked? I know it sounds unbelievable, but it's true. The first person who stood up for Lilly was Lithium, about three years ago.
I'm not really all that surprised. Shizune's Act1 part was widely considered the best. She had the largest amount of unique scenes and dialogue of all. And the best ending. (though if Hanako's actual Act1 ending had made it into the demo, that honor might have belonged to her instead)
Three years ago? When was KS released again?
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

newnar wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Xanatos, did you know Shizune used to be popular and Lilly was disliked? I know it sounds unbelievable, but it's true. The first person who stood up for Lilly was Lithium, about three years ago.
I'm not really all that surprised. Shizune's Act1 part was widely considered the best. She had the largest amount of unique scenes and dialogue of all. And the best ending. (though if Hanako's actual Act1 ending had made it into the demo, that honor might have belonged to her instead)
The demo was released a few years back...
newnar

Post by newnar »

OtakuNinja wrote:
newnar wrote:
Guest Poster wrote: I'm not really all that surprised. Shizune's Act1 part was widely considered the best. She had the largest amount of unique scenes and dialogue of all. And the best ending. (though if Hanako's actual Act1 ending had made it into the demo, that honor might have belonged to her instead)
The demo was released a few years back...
It only included Act 1 if I'm not wrong? How is that supposed to be an accurate reflection of KS as a whole?
Dr. Casey

Post by Dr. Casey »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Ask Dr. Casey, he knows what I've been trying to say all this time. Right, Doc?
Aye, I know what you mean, and think the world would be all the better a place if more people felt the same way. I'm probably at an advantage here since we've talked about our Katawa Shoujo feels through PMs, so I've gotten to read about your thoughts on the girls in more detail and know that you like all five/six of them honestly just for being themselves; not to mention that the girl you're in love with in real life is about as happy and untroubled a soul as you can find. :p
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Yeah, I think I expressed my feelings about all the girls in different places on the forum, though they are a bit scattered somewhat. However, I suffer from the "waifu syndrome" of not being able to replay any route but Hanako's, lol. That's why I'm a Hanabro. I really am a bro too, half black and all, so I kinda laugh at the "bro" terms. :) In my search for more Hanako, I've been browsing different fan fiction, as well as art. I really want to draw more myself, though. So I'm starting by "drawing" Quake 2 skins. Nothing like the nice loud bang of a sniper to ease my stresses, or maybe 20 minutes of Painful History. Quake is fun though cause my mom plays too, and all you hear from the game is "Headshot!" and "Professional!" and sometimes funny stuff like "my balls!" and "Allllllrighty then!"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I really am a bro too, half black and all...
...Because that's what "bro" means...On some planet, I guess? :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

It's a play on slang, dude. Seriously, I thought you'd get it.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:It's a play on slang, dude. Seriously, I thought you'd get it.
Is "bro" slang for "half black"? Where's the play here?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

newnar wrote:It only included Act 1 if I'm not wrong? How is that supposed to be an accurate reflection of KS as a whole?
Did I ever say it was? No. :P
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

newnar wrote:It only included Act 1 if I'm not wrong? How is that supposed to be an accurate reflection of KS as a whole?
It's not, but that didn't stop people from forming opinions.
If you're interested check out some of the older threads here in the forums (basically all those from 2011 or earlier). Or you could even read this one from the beginning... :wink:
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Nicendeth

Post by Nicendeth »

Xanatos wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:It's a play on slang, dude. Seriously, I thought you'd get it.
"since when is a brotha play ice hockey?"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Nicendeth wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
"since when is a brotha play ice hockey?"
words words words no boobs

@Mirage: Reading older threads makes me depressed. :lol:
Koi

Post by Koi »

Can I say Akira? No? Misha then. But if I have to pick one of the girls with a route of their own, my choice is Emi. And not just because her puppy face is irresistible.
paxslayer

Post by paxslayer »

Is there a more recent poll?

Say, one since the game was actually released? I'm curious how the data looks after people got a chance to actually play the game...
Paths: Lilly, Shizune(partial), Rin