Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

Anon

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by Anon »

Like just about everyone else, I feel an attraction to Hanako driven by pity, but personally, I'm not very impressed by that feeling. It seems pretty shallow.

I prefer Misha's cheerfullness, but since CANNNOT HAVE, I think I'm leaning toward Rin, who's eccentricities intrigue me. Shizune would be pretty awesome, but I don't think I would be able to handle a girl like her in real life.

Post by Guest »

:shock: What no Yuuko!!! How can this be!!!

Post by Guest »

I went for Shizune on my first try after talking with her and Misha for a little bit. I didn't really care about her at first, but by the time other opportunities to choose a different route popped up, I was already too interested in her to go for anything else. I love the teasing and her competitiveness. The last straw was when I checked back on the main site and found out she had the exact same birthday as me!
Kouhei

Post by Kouhei »

Guest wrote::shock: What no Yuuko!!! How can this be!!!
I know right? She's hilarious. I've abstained my vote because of that.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

Hanako <3 <3....I love shy girls,as I am really shy irl, and I tend to have the social skills when talking to other harmans of a cantaloupe.
Kazukagi

Post by Kazukagi »

I voted earlier today, but since I'm registered now, I can finally say, Hanako. I picked her knowing she was my favorite, and having a good feeling that she'd be the top choice. Not that I cared. Most likely I'd pick Shizune as my second choice. Then Lily. Then Rin. Then Eri. Though I'll be watching to see how the Kenji route plays out. Who knows, bromance could be one of the better routes.
Life and death may be back to back, but they will never face each other. I'll show you, this is what it means to kill something..." -Shiki Tohno
Metal Tiger

Post by Metal Tiger »

This poll is flawed due to the fact I love all of them equally.
KnightofNEE

Post by KnightofNEE »

Metal Tiger wrote:This poll is flawed due to the fact I love all of them equally.
QFT
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

The fact that Hanako still has the high majority of votes, has answered "who's everyone's favorite is"
m3ow

Post by m3ow »

For me, i really enjoy the talks with Rin; wierd she maybe but she is cute. Can't wait for the full release. =]]
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

lol, I think I have this thing for girls that are emotionally broken (Hanako), like I get off on trying to see if they can think better of themselves. Usually its quite hopeless in real life... most damaged women are determined to cling to their damage...
nemezis

Post by nemezis »

Emi, I saw ending with her after I played first time (spontaneously). She have extremely positive attitude (about everything). When I read how fast She is (how fast she run. or even walk), i was considering are her legs damaged or improved :). She is pulling you forward (when most people are holding you back). I really liked her
tyren

Post by tyren »

I love all the characters, but I think my favorite is Hanako. There's just something cool about the idea of getting to know a timid, hyper-nervous girl and helping her relax and function more normally. (<_<)

Second place would probably go to Rin, though. I just love that zoned-out air of hers and all the random stuff she says/does. Plus her theme is the best song in the game. :D
HxL

Post by HxL »

Hanako wins. Gotta love shy girls... (nah, I don't like Emi... /me hides in fear of being shot by hundreds of Emi lovers)
domino

Post by domino »

Why does everyone like shy, broken girls? Get a girl with some personality. Now, Shizune, there's a keeper. Just learn sign so you can get rid of the third wheel.