Your natural choice

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Erybis

Your natural choice

Post by Erybis »

As a noob, I propose a post. Without thinking, with the choices you made, who's path did you end up with? Mine was Lilly's.

EDIT: This is more about how the decisions that you made reflect your personalality, and what TYPE of girl you would end up with in reality. As Katawa Shoujo's character are extremely varied, it provides a good little test.
Last edited by Erybis on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tank-Toast

Re: Your natural choice

Post by Tank-Toast »

There was already a thread for first ending earned, but that might be really old.

If Hisao wasn't such a dummy with his heart condition I would have gotten someone besides Emi. No self restraint, it's either all or nothing...Excepting that misinterpretation, I got Lilly cause I made Hisao at least take a walk, cause my natural choice was his health at that point.
Khantalas

Post by Khantalas »

I didn't end up with anyone's path, leading to the natural conclusion.
地獄から冬の気持ちや我のまで。
Fishpick

Post by Fishpick »

I got Emi the first time. I thought long and hard on whether I should push myself on the track. And although I would not have done it in his situation... that was what the Hisao-me did.

I don't know which path reflects the real me. Honestly, the real me in his situation probably would have been the Kenji ending. I tend to be quite reclusive. Especially when I was in high school. Not quite as much as Hanako, but I was pretty bad. I certainly wouldn't have been actively seeking any company.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

I tend be an extreme loner, due to the general populace, so the company I tend to crave is the non judgemental kind. For that reason, that's probably why I got Lilly. She seemed to be the least judgmental character, due to being BLIND. Of course, a lot of the characters were similar in that respect, so I don't know why I actually got Lilly's path. The only heroine I really related to was Rin, due to myself having a similar thought process. I guess opposites attract at times.
Sleet

Post by Sleet »

Emi's the easiest one to get dumped into.

The first time I played I fell in love with the game, then got unceremoniously plonked into a conclusion about fried food. It was a WHAT moment for me.

Then I decided to be a pussy in the race and got the Rin ending I so desired.
Watered-Down

Post by Watered-Down »

I got Rin naturally. What does this say about me? I like weird girls, and arms are optional.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Watered-Down wrote:I got Rin naturally. What does this say about me? I like weird girls, and arms are optional.
This.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

Like a common peasant I got Emi first.

I was a bit disappointed, really.
Yukimi

Post by Yukimi »

I got Shizune first but as much as I think I gave answers that applied to my personality I think I was in Gamer's mode so that makes for a big bias.
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).
Xeoniriel

Post by Xeoniriel »

I got Kenji end and emo'd out since Hisao is incredibly dramatic when certain choices are made.
My physics teacher once said "I cry, I cry and die. Luckily I have rejuvenation powers."
Palas

Post by Palas »

I got Emi in my first run, too. But I liked it. The me-Hisao really doesn't give a hovering shit about getting into heart problems because of running (not that I'm badass or whatever, but I have actual knee problems - my left leg is shaped a lot like a bow - but you won't see me refusing football matches, even if they are serious). The Hisao-me was a little bit more of a pussy and ended up playing chess with Hanako (which was a very pleasant ending as well).
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

My Hisao turned into an obliviously lovestruck little puppy with Lilly. It was a bit unnerving, but in all seriousness, probably was the exact same way I act with my crushes. Most people are completely different around their "crushes", and I am no exception.
kourousx

Post by kourousx »

The first time through any vn, I tend to just explore.

Shizune was tempting me, but then "The friend of my enemy is my enemy" came up and I abandoned her right there. I wound up with Emi. (like so many others, it seems)
Drkstrm

Post by Drkstrm »

Khantalas wrote:I didn't end up with anyone's path, leading to the natural conclusion.
I had to work for that! Last ending I got, in fact. But my first? Hanako. She was reading a book, and that was that.