Your natural choice

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

griffon8

Re: Your natural choice

Post by griffon8 »

Khantalas wrote:
erisi236 wrote:Shizune was my first choice and has since remained as my personal favorite, I could totally see falling head over heels in love with her given the opportunity in real life.
You do realize that this means we must fight to death for the hand of my (fictional) love.
Fortunately, there is no limit to the number of Shizunes available, being a digital construct.

Otherwise, you'd have to fight me, too.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
renaicirculation

Post by renaicirculation »

The first time I played Katawa Shoujo I got the Hanako route without even knowing. I was always like "awww she's cute" but I didn't think I was going to end with her.
AnonJohn

Post by AnonJohn »

I got Rin the first time.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

griffon8 wrote:
Khantalas wrote:
erisi236 wrote:Shizune was my first choice and has since remained as my personal favorite, I could totally see falling head over heels in love with her given the opportunity in real life.
You do realize that this means we must fight to death for the hand of my (fictional) love.
Fortunately, there is no limit to the number of Shizunes available, being a digital construct.

Get in line, chaps.

Actually, Shizune is our Queen; we should be satisfied just in the act of loving her.

*Sneaks off with Shizune*
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Khantalas

Post by Khantalas »

No, you see, there can be only one, like in that movie where there could be only one and in the end there was only one because that was the whole point.

Also, once I invent the one-shot defictionalization ray, it will be a serious problem, unless Shizune is secretly into harems.
地獄から冬の気持ちや我のまで。
Drkstrm

Post by Drkstrm »

Khantalas wrote:No, you see, there can be only one, like in that movie where there could be only one and in the end there was only one because that was the whole point.
And that is exactly what happened, and anyone who thinks that there are any sequels/prequels/spin-offs is an idiot and should be left to rot.

Also, I need more Rin. A hell of a lot more. Until then...

I'll steal Shizune from those that desire...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

In the face of everything, I stand by my fair amazon goddess.
IT'S ON!!!
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

Oookay, I'll just stand here while you all kill each other. With Misha. Laughing.

And when you're done all the girls are belong to me.
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
Misterbadguy

Post by Misterbadguy »

First playthrough, I got Hanako, which I was very happy with. I couldn't help but legit feel bad that no other students paid attention to her. I really like the ending of her path, it's rather heartwarming.
HAZING
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

Misterbadguy wrote:First playthrough, I got Hanako, which I was very happy with. I couldn't help but legit feel bad that no other students paid attention to her. I really like the ending of her path, it's rather heartwarming.
I thought that too, even in a school where acceptance is encouraged. Then again, she is the one being reclusive, so it's kind of expected.
kulkukan

Post by kulkukan »

I fell for the Emi trap, and I was shooting for Rin.
At the time I had no idea that there were multiple ends so I didnt play though it again for about 8 months before I heard that it did. then i got the Kenji end:(
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

kulkukan wrote:then i got the Kenji end:([/spoiler]
You make that sound sad. I would love a chance to bro it up with Kenji any time.
spencer7x7

Post by spencer7x7 »

I was aiming for Hanako, but uh...I ended up with the"manly picnic" <.<
V

Post by V »

My first playthrough, I achieved the Lilly Route. Which, in reality I had originally been going after shizune, she shared my personality and the love of command and strategy. However, when it came to tea time with Lilly, I dont know. Something about that serene atmosphere that surrounds her, and her soft but compassionate attitude towards others, not to mention her class.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

G3n0c1de wrote:
griffon8 wrote:
Khantalas wrote:You do realize that this means we must fight to death for the hand of my (fictional) love.

Get in line, chaps.

Actually, Shizune is our Queen; we should be satisfied just in the act of loving her.

*Sneaks off with Shizune*
See, no one fights over RIn. Rin-friends are too apathetic to fight. Free love, and some crap like that.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios