Your natural choice

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Atticon

Re: Your natural choice

Post by Atticon »

On my first no-flowchart playthrough, I expected I'd get either Shizune's or Lily's path.
But Shizune quickly seemed annoying to me, and I stumbled into Rin's path, getting her good ending. Guess I was lucky, but what an emotional rollercoaster that path was...
Ditsch

Post by Ditsch »

Well my natural choice would be.

Shizune or Lilly , as i am always week against a requests from a nice girl(s) and can't say no.

And my first playthrough was shizune and my second was lilly (both good ending).

But i prefer lilly character wise so i think i would end up with here.
Joeshmoelb

Post by Joeshmoelb »

My first story was with Emi, and my last with Lilly, while each story held its own charms, in the end I think I fell for Lilly. Probably because she represents the ideal for me.
IraFunesta

Post by IraFunesta »

i went up with Emi. The Girl i almost punched my monitor for... i hate her
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

First thought without thinking? Shizune. I have been part of the student council before, was part of it, and wouldn't mind doing it again so it was a natural choice with me. Besides after being lead on by two girls like that, i couldn't refuse.

...the risk game also gave me away; though I'm more inclined playing Axis & Allies
pauper

Post by pauper »

My first try was Emi, but I wanted to do Hanako first so i restarted and tried to get her.

Sadly I failed, but i got rewarded with manliness and whiskey!
Completed paths:
Hanako - Good ending
Shizune - Good ending
Emi - Good ending
Rin - Bad ending :$
Lilly - Bad and good ending

English isn't my first language, so I might make some mistakes when I write something ; )
jaycee

Post by jaycee »

I got a natural Emi...but because I ran with her...A thing tat in real I would not do. by choosing the one that I will actually do in real life I end up with Hanako...
Quark

Post by Quark »

I got Rin first... a bit surprised that so many people ended up with Emi on their first attempt. If I had a heart condition, pushing myself while exercising would be the last thing that I wanted to do. Maybe I'm just not suicidal enough.
Thrasher Thetic

Post by Thrasher Thetic »

Emi. There was no thought process on my first playthrough beyond, "hmm, what seems best to me".

Go for it? F*ck yeah. No way in hell would I let a heart condition stop me from doing all the physical stuff I enjoy now. Can't say I regret it even a little bit. Moreover it seems like that was the best decision for our protagonist, since his heart condition played little to no role in the rest of the story arc.
The only difference between theory and reality is that in theory there is no difference, but in reality there is.
Harlequin13

Post by Harlequin13 »

Hanako, by natural choice.
scorptatious

Post by scorptatious »

I ended up with Emi on my first go. I was kind of aiming to get Shizune or Hanako. But since I wanted Hisao to listen to the nurse and try to exercise more, (which is what I would probably do in his circumstance) I ended up with Emi. Who's story I enjoyed.
Serrovin

Post by Serrovin »

Having never played a vn before now, katawa shoujo is my first, I was drawn to Lilly and Hanako. Hisao, however, not cooperating with my natural selection of answers, wound up with Kenji three times. Currently I am working to win over Hanako and break her free of her shell, which is hard when Shizune and Mishi force my whereabouts in front of her. This in all makes me feel guilty about time spent with Lilly, even if its for Hanakos sake. :?
Lunar Archivist

Post by Lunar Archivist »

I got Rin the first time around. Considering how I inevitably end up falling for strange girls who're emotionally ambiguous to the point of frustration, if not downright insanity, this was just par for the course. :x

I'd rather have Lilly or Hanako, though.
leechmaster

Post by leechmaster »

i ended up with lilly first play through and now that i have played everyone's including falling off the roof 2 times, i standy lilly 120%
gunlocksp

Post by gunlocksp »

Lilly's naturally since her route has an epilogue making it more er... complete?
That was my first choice since I didn't like Shizune's competitive nature and getting roped into her fight with Lilly to hand in the budget report

After Lilly's, I decided to go for Hanako -> Emi -> Rin -> Shizune (whose route I did just for completion sake)