Favorite Drink

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Palas

Re: Favorite Drink

Post by Palas »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:Misha would make a good beer maid...
^Oh good Lord this.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Why boner
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote: Misha would make a good beer maid...
I guess it is my turn for the obligatory "DEM DRILLS!"
Watermelons

Post by Watermelons »

Worthington wrote:
Why boner
Oh god, this must be drawn.
Rin > Lily > Shizune = Emi > Hanako

MERRY CHRISTMAS FAGS
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

Watermelons wrote:
Worthington wrote:
Why boner
Oh god, this must be drawn.
Seconded. Actually, on a similar note, if all the path writers are in charge of the art (I'm guessing), who's in charge of Misha's character design?
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Erybis wrote:Seconded. Actually, on a similar note, if all the path writers are in charge of the art (I'm guessing), who's in charge of Misha's character design?
The writers don't do the art, each girl has an artist. Not sure which dev artist is responsible for Misha.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Erybis wrote:Seconded. Actually, on a similar note, if all the path writers are in charge of the art (I'm guessing), who's in charge of Misha's character design?
The writers don't do the art, each girl has an artist. Not sure which dev artist is responsible for Misha.
I always thought Misha had the same artist as Shizune, since they are coloured in the same style.
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

According to the wikipedia article, looking at the history since it's no longer on the main page, Kamifish is Misha's artist. Also Rin's.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

griffon8 wrote:According to the wikipedia article, looking at the history since it's no longer on the main page, Kamifish is Misha's artist. Also Rin's.
Damn. Hardcore internet sleuth. Can you track down Raita's comments besides, LOL Internet?
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

Sherwin wrote:Hi guys,

I never like beer and wine, and never drink them.
I like fresh fruits juice which are healthy for our life.
My favorite fresh fruits juices include orange juice, apple juice, grapefruit juice and peach juice.
Haha, you should have read the original post a littler closer - it asked about what you would think the girls in KS would prefer to drink xD
Dont worry though, your post wasnt that off topic :wink:
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
jsc_tidus

Post by jsc_tidus »

Its kinda hard to see which one of it is Lily's favourite, since she's pretty much easy to hook with drinks, especially tea. If it was wine, i'm voting mixed, with cherry on top :lol:
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Lilly is definitely a wine person, judging by how she tried to order a Chardonnay back in the jazz club. Her lack of dissent over drinking it on Akira's expense on two separate occasions doesn't help either, and she didn't hesitate to take advantage of her appearance to order it at the restaurant (or was that champagne? My memory is fuzzy).

Chances are, Hanako would have whatever Lilly (or Hisao) is having.

Akira said she's a straight-up beer person, and I can definitely imagine her with a foaming pint. She probably has the highest tolerance out of everyone, so she'll be the only one standing when everybody else is hammered.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

I like to think of Misha as someone who prefers something with a little more umph than beer. I could see her liking what i like - Crown Royale, Jack, Grey Goose.
uwa

Post by uwa »

A Humbled Fan wrote:I like to think of Misha as someone who prefers something with a little more umph than beer. ...Crown Royale, Jack, Grey Goose.
Mad Dog 20/20, Cisco, Olde English 800
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Lilly's definitely a wine drinker. Probably prefers white wines, possibly something sparkling too. Eventually develops a decent palate, I figure, and becomes a bit of a snob/afficionado.

Emi probably starts off drinking a glass of red wine now and again for her health, but eventually moves on to harder things. Probably never really develops a taste for alcohol, but will drink socially. I can see her enjoying a margarita or a pina colada.

Hanako. . . Get her out of her shell and I can imagine her lounging in a cozy little jazz bar with a martini or a jack and coke in one hand, lounging against the counter and watching the band play, or taking sips in between hustling pool.

Shizune: If she's not downing shots and going one for one with the biggest dude in the bar, she's probably sipping warm sake, if anything.

Rin: Definitely an absinthe girl.

Misha: Beer. Definitely beer. She's the type who'll chug down her first beer, and go "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! BEST BEER EVER! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" and then nurse a second and maybe a third one for the rest of the night.

Akira: Also a beer girl, but she's the type who'll buy two pitchers: one for her, and one for everyone else. In direct contrast to her sister, she prefers light lagers and the cheap stuff.

Jigoro: Real men drink pure everclear and rainwater. Anything else is disgraceful.

Yuuko: Orders a Shirley Temple and spills it all over the place.

Kenji: NO GLASSES. NO NAPKINS. WHISKEY ONLY. THE BEVERAGE OF TRUE MEN.

Hideaki: Drinks one Skittle and gets completely blasted for the rest of the night.