What Emi does for Rin

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Panty Supervisor

Re: What Emi does for Rin

Post by Panty Supervisor »

wealth wrote:Only me that is wondering i Rin uses tampongs or pads :P i mean if she use tamongs and Emi helps her with that...
te-kun wrote:How about pills? She can take pills by herself...
I just wanted to make fun of you, but my extensive Google research just now taught me that there actually are birth-control pills that can be taken over several weeks without any breaks and that completely supress menstruation. The more you know ✩===
That seems like something that would make sense for Rin.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
wealth

Post by wealth »

Panty Supervisor wrote:
wealth wrote:Only me that is wondering i Rin uses tampongs or pads :P i mean if she use tamongs and Emi helps her with that...
te-kun wrote:How about pills? She can take pills by herself...
I just wanted to make fun of you, but my extensive Google research just now taught me that there actually are birth-control pills that can be taken over several weeks without any breaks and that completely supress menstruation. The more you know ✩===
That seems like something that would make sense for Rin.
Well it would suprise me that she might be taking pills for phantom pains sense most limless people have them. Or any other meds becouse of how she acts XD But the biggest reason is that pills like that... aint that good for your body and sense there is always a nurse around. Dont think she will be allowed to take em.
te-kun

Post by te-kun »

wealth wrote: Well it would suprise me that she might be taking pills for phantom pains sense most limless people have them. Or any other meds becouse of how she acts XD But the biggest reason is that pills like that... aint that good for your body and sense there is always a nurse around. Dont think she will be allowed to take em.
While old pills had much higher amount of hormone modern pills are fine and there is no problem is supressing the menstruation. This comes from my 3 gynecologist teachers and one of them is a woman

Women can supress totally the menstruations with estrogen pills because they have endometriosis, some sort of coagulopathy or just because it is convenient to them. the problem with eliminating menstruation is that a small bleeding can happen (spotting) and it is not previsible when it would happen so many preffer to make regular pauses so they can have a previsible "menstruation"
Yukimi

Post by Yukimi »

te-kun wrote:
wealth wrote: Well it would suprise me that she might be taking pills for phantom pains sense most limless people have them. Or any other meds becouse of how she acts XD But the biggest reason is that pills like that... aint that good for your body and sense there is always a nurse around. Dont think she will be allowed to take em.
While old pills had much higher amount of hormone modern pills are fine and there is no problem is supressing the menstruation. This comes from my 3 gynecologist teachers and one of them is a woman

Women can supress totally the menstruations with estrogen pills because they have endometriosis, some sort of coagulopathy or just because it is convenient to them. the problem with eliminating menstruation is that a small bleeding can happen (spotting) and it is not previsible when it would happen so many preffer to make regular pauses so they can have a previsible "menstruation"
Although what you say it's true, I don't think menstruation would be that problematic to Rin that she needed to take pills and still it would increase slightly certain cardiovascular risks like clotting (although given that she is young and she doesn't smoke they can be overlooked) and there still are some unfavorable effects to take them as with almost any drug (feeling of bloating, weight gain, swollen breasts ...) more prevalent in some women and less in others and I can say this because I got good marks in my Gyn & OBG test and because I've been taking them for years XP Wat I'm trying to say it's that she could take them and that even if they are basically harmless I don't think they will be specially useful given that se can manage around worse difficult situations on a daily basis. I might be wrong with my assumption.

Sorry if I've written something wrongly, English is my second language, I type awfully and the letter H is half broken in my keyboard.
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).
te-kun

Post by te-kun »

Don't worry, English is not my native language either...

About side effects they vary from person to person and from pill to pill. Some people adapt perfecly to a pill other might don't like them. Some adapt to them so well that take pills just for convenience even if they are not sexually active.

Anyway I think Rin could use pads by herself if needed. After seeing this I wouldn't doubt anything
Russian tourist

Post by Russian tourist »

Well, I know this is off topic, but this thread seems an appropriate place for this question. I've always wanted to know one thing - is there something that Rin does for Emi? :?:

Sorry for my bad english.
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Well Emi's in a sexually active age, and Rin still has a functional tongue in her mouth. :twisted:
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Shockproof Jamo wrote:Well Emi's in a sexually active age, and Rin still has a functional tongue in her mouth. :twisted:
>Token pseudololi
>Sexually active stage
uh...
But on the other hand, I'm sure Rin uses her mouth for a lot of things, so I'm sure her tongue is more than just functional.

I'm making it sounds more like rape, huh?
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Shockproof Jamo wrote:Well Emi's in a sexually active age, and Rin still has a functional tongue in her mouth. :twisted:
Shouldnotboner. In class.
Whyboner.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Welath

Post by Welath »

Russian tourist wrote:Well, I know this is off topic, but this thread seems an appropriate place for this question. I've always wanted to know one thing - is there something that Rin does for Emi? :?:

Well just me thinking. But i think Rin hels Emi with the mood. Many times it feels like Rin forces her self to be all hyper to make up for her missing legs. So i think Rin is more or less a stess relifer to her XD Know some persons that is like Rin and well even if they dont know it they help you get past hard times.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Welath wrote:
Well just me thinking. But i think Rin hels Emi with the mood. Many times it feels like Rin forces her self to be all hyper to make up for her missing legs. So i think Rin is more or less a stess relifer to her XD Know some persons that is like Rin and well even if they dont know it they help you get past hard times.
Rin doesn't act all hyper, nor does she have missing legs. That's Emi.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
te-kun

Post by te-kun »

Worthington wrote:Rin doesn't act all hyper, nor does she have missing legs. That's Emi.
Also some people don't act hyper, they ARE hyper.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Russian tourist wrote:Well, I know this is off topic, but this thread seems an appropriate place for this question. I've always wanted to know one thing - is there something that Rin does for Emi? :?:

She gets athlete's foot?
NoOne3

Post by NoOne3 »

wealth wrote:Well it would suprise me that she might be taking pills for phantom pains sense most limless people have them.
Except those of course, who never had said limbs in the first place. I thought that was the case with Rin, am I mistaken here?

And I hope this topic won't end in the privy. :P Question of personal hygiene isn't the only one here.
Otakumon wrote:She gets athlete's foot?
And I've heard about "painter's elbow". :)