Beige Alert

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Worthington

Re: Beige Alert

Post by Worthington »

It had been so long since a blog update that occasionally I would have dreams of, first, logging onto my computer and seeing that Katawa Shoujo was released, and then it got to the point where the dreams were just of me logging onto my computer and seeing the BLOG was updated. These dreams made me inexplicably happy, which is quite sad. Last night was one such dream, and when I log on today I see the blog actually HAS updated.

And there was much rejoicing!
(Judging by how quickly this thread has grown, i'm guessing i'm not the only one that was itchin' for an update.)
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

Konlik wrote:I made this wallpaper
Oh so you're that Anon who was getting laughed at on /a/ last night for considering 1280x1024 a wallpaper size; who then proceeded to post his "battlestation" which lay on 2 stacked cardboard boxes and was shortly after getting praised for LIVING THE DREAM! Thanks man, I saved it too. Everyone was like "OMG WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? DOUSHIYOU?" after seeing the blog post. Pretty funny stuff to witness lol
"...!"
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

This is so them haha...
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."