Attention Katawa Shoujo NYC Fans

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Yukimi

Re: Attention Katawa Shoujo NYC Fans

Post by Yukimi »

Lansan1ty wrote:Who knows =D Not a bad thing though. Maybe a little more work for me, but whatever =P.
Either on Sunday when I set up my PC in my dorm upstate, or early mon-tues I'll contact people about the remaining artbooks.

/Everyone needs to visit Japan once in their life, this place is the best, can't wait to come back.
//Heading back to NYC in 11 hours.
*Agreed* I had the most awesome tme when I went there.

I also want the books but I have no money right now for shipping (and I get it's not precisely cheap for Spain) but I really thinks it's very nice of you to have bought exxtras to give them away :)
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).
Kibibit

Post by Kibibit »

So, whether or not I run out there is up in the air, as i'll be playing chicken with the city shutting down the transit system, and being caught out in queens when I live in Staten Island is never a fun deal.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Take care all of you.
We had some decent lightning storms over here, too, those past few days, but it seems like you'll get it worse...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Lansan1ty

Post by Lansan1ty »

Hurricane Irene has officially F-ed everything up. I wouldn't want anyone stranded here in Forest hills so I guess I'll be shipping them out. I'll PM everyone after I'm settled in my dorm since I'm busy unpacking my Japan bags then packing my college bags.
Kibibit

Post by Kibibit »

Would I be included in that list? I won't be able to physically pick them up due to the hurricane, but I'm still willing to do shipping instead.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

How do you want to be compensated? Got paypal?
deadering

Post by deadering »

Lansan1ty wrote:Hurricane Irene has officially F-ed everything up. I wouldn't want anyone stranded here in Forest hills so I guess I'll be shipping them out. I'll PM everyone after I'm settled in my dorm since I'm busy unpacking my Japan bags then packing my college bags.
Damn, just how big is this thing? I'm in Maryland and they are evacuating people and it's up there too? Maybe I should look at the news XD
DMGnome

Post by DMGnome »

Last I heard, it'll be a category 1 when it hits, which'll be tonight/tomorrow morning. While that might not be such big news in hurricane-prone areas, NYC is both low-lying and unprepared for hurricanes. Lots of mandatory evacuations, and public transit is shut down for the first time ever due to storms. It's going to be an interesting weekend.
Fans destroy things by loving them too much. This is one of the fundamental laws of the universe.
deadering

Post by deadering »

I just got power back today :o
waynoinsano

Post by waynoinsano »

I think I'm a little late but if all ten aren't claimed I'd like to get on the list. damn not noticing this eariler.
cenyt

Post by cenyt »

Hope Lansan1ty arrived savely in NY.
Current circumstances seem to delay his answer in the forums - but that's perfectly understandable.

I'm gonna f**k Mother Nature up, if that damn hurricane took away our artbooks :D
Lansan1ty

Post by Lansan1ty »

Haha I ended up leaving NYC on saturday to escape the storm so I could make it to college on time. Haven't been on the forums due to college things (left my ID in NYC and other stuff since I was in a rush)

I have the artbooks though so don't worry about that =D.

I'll be handling everything this coming weekend since classes are already taking their toll on me =P.
waynoinsano

Post by waynoinsano »

good to hear your safe crosses fingers i'll make the shippment list

Post by Guest »

There are probably no more left in stock. However, if there is some available, I'm down to pay $50 for it.
kodomo

Post by kodomo »

Guest wrote:There are probably no more left in stock. However, if there is some available, I'm down to pay $50 for it.
oops forgot to login. yeah that's me