Attention Katawa Shoujo NYC Fans

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Alexbond45

Re: Attention Katawa Shoujo NYC Fans

Post by Alexbond45 »

Yes I must wonder why people are pulling up dead threads.
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
phailosophy

Post by phailosophy »

Paddy wrote:
phailosophy wrote:So apparently this guy either completely forgot about us, he died, or everyone has gotten one except me. Take your pick eh?
The answer to your questions...

... is not in resurrecting this old, old thread.
This thread is still relevant considering the person of interest stated multiple times how close he was to sending the art books. I was only seeing if there has been any progress.
Autopsy

Post by Autopsy »

Zombie thread. :shock:
Favorite Routes:
Emi
Lilly
Hanako
Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Post by Paddy »

phailosophy wrote:
Paddy wrote:
phailosophy wrote:So apparently this guy either completely forgot about us, he died, or everyone has gotten one except me. Take your pick eh?
The answer to your questions...

... is not in resurrecting this old, old thread.
This thread is still relevant considering the person of interest stated multiple times how close he was to sending the art books. I was only seeing if there has been any progress.
I'll let the mods make an official verdict on this thread, but I think it's safe to say that if the OP hasn't said anything about the books since the last time you'd cared about them, and hasn't left an e-mail address, Skype, or IM address, you might just be SOL, I'm afraid.

I admire your resourcefulness in a last ditch effort to get that book. But you must expect to be disappointed. It's not likely the OP will even notice.
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?
phailosophy

Post by phailosophy »

Thank you. Your words are kind but still meaningful. Many people could learn from you on how to respond to someone on a forum. Honestly im more curious to what happened to the OP, the book is more of an after thought. Oh well, ill stop posting on this thread and hopefully others follow suite.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

We aren't really bothered by resurrecting old threads, as long as there's some meaning to it - something better than a "lol this is great" comment, in other words.
In fact, we'd rather have most if not all of the discussion on a single topic consolidated in a single thread (example: the "thank you 4LS" thread).

Aaanyway, I can tell you that the thread OP hasn't visited the forums since December 2011. Draw your own conclusions from this info.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

Yeah but Silentcook just posted on the thread, that must mean something!

Anyway, I must wonder what happened to the OP.......
*Insert Government/Feminist Conspiracy here*
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Post by Paddy »

Silentcook wrote: Aaanyway, I can tell you that the thread OP hasn't visited the forums since December 2011. Draw your own conclusions from this info.
:| Mmmmm.... give it a couple months, then.
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?