The End of Hisao Nakai

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

DaMan65

The End of Hisao Nakai

Post by DaMan65 »

Well my fellow forum goers I have a rather morbid question to pose. We all know that the main character of the story these forums are based around Hisao Nakai has a heart condition that is potentially fatal. (I'm still relatively new here so if this topic has been discussed before I'm sorry for dragging it back up) What if Hisao died from his condition after the events of act 1? What would the reactions of the individual girls be? Depending on how far along in the story it happens the reactions might be different. Like for example lets take Hanako. If Hiaso died before she had finally come out of her shell while they were still developing a friendship it might spiral her into a deep(er) depression. But maybe if it was after that point it might turn out differently, it would obviously still hurt but maybe she'd be strong enough?

I thought this might be something worth discussing or if anyone else had thought about this too? Any thoughts on what the reactions of the other girls might be? Just something to talk and think about while we wait for the game to come out :lol:

I'd like to hear what you guys think.
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind
Brogurt

Re: The End of Hisao Nakai

Post by Brogurt »

Rin wouldn't give a fuck.
She never does.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

I think Lilly's mature enough that she'd take Hisao's death well for the most part.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

Brogurt wrote:Rin wouldn't give a fuck. She never does.
Thats... rather cold and not really in character

She doesn't "not give a fuck" shes just very abstract she sees things differently thinks differently

I couldn't describe her Rinness in any particularly eloquent way but shes not apathetic

Also I'm talking after act 1 once hes gained a bit of a relationship with them so she would care for him by that point
NoOne3

Post by NoOne3 »

Brogurt wrote:Rin wouldn't give a fuck.
Definitively not! She would just give a different kind of "a fuck" (no pun intended here).
She would add his death into her strange remarks repertoire.
Also, she might try to contact his eternal soul through her paintings.
Or, he might join her as her imaginary friend.

Misha wouldn't give a fuck though.
Last edited by NoOne3 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
traitor

Post by traitor »

obligatory nurse reaction
bro.jpg
bro.jpg (85.2 KiB) Viewed 12115 times
he told you about choosing emi route bro
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

NoOne3 wrote:Misha wouldn't give a fuck though.
I think Misha would miss Hisao the most if he went down the Shizune route.

Plus there's this:
Ernest wrote:Image

Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

:lol: I saw that a while back

One person I don't think I could predict a reaction from apart from RIn would be Shizune

I honestly would not know what to expect from her if Hisao were to kick the bucket
Actionman3457

Post by Actionman3457 »

Since no one mentioned Emi yet, I think her reaction would be to just burst into tears after Hisao dies. I also think she would be gloomy for a few days since her running partner is gone. Afterwards she would most likely return to normal and think about Hisao every time she goes to the track.
"Your fine words and shining armor will get you nowhere!"-Travis Touchdown, Project Heroes
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

I'm surprised no one has actually mentioned that up to a point they would react the same, mainly by crying over the loss of a friend, lover or soul mate, even though the time they mourn may differ from girl to girl. For example, even Rin's going to cry if someone she loved as a friend or more died, admittedly she may well become philosophic a while after his depth but I'm sure she'd be depressed first.

Sorry, just thought I'd a realistic insight into what is essentially a melancholic topic....so here's a green smiley to cheer you up :mrgreen:
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

traitor wrote:obligatory nurse reaction
bro.jpg

he told you about choosing emi route bro
Sweet Hisao and Hella Nurse?

Hahaha
Red_Machine wrote:mishaislove4.jpg
STOPPIT YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL BAD FOR MISHA :(
Morph

Post by Morph »

To be honest I don't think they would be totally down by his death because they just know him for one week which isn't enough time to build up a deep friendship.
I agree that they would be sad and, depending on their knowledge about his disability, be kind of shocked.
But not that much that they face the abyss of despair.
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

Morph wrote:To be honest I don't think they would be totally down by his death because they just know him for one week which isn't enough time to build up a deep friendship.
I agree that they would be sad and, depending on their knowledge about his disability, be kind of shocked.
But not that much that they face the abyss of despair.
I keep saying I mean (or meant to say) a while after act 1 once hes gotten to know them perhaps developed a bit of a relationship
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

For Rin's case.
After having established some sort of relationship with Hisao, his death would probably trigger an "emotion" which she defines as "Undefined" that causes her to feel depressed and her art becomes more morbid and macabre.
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
ReinerSkye

Post by ReinerSkye »

Clearly your all forgetting the reaction of the most important person, Kenji. After hearing of Hisao's death he would reach the rational conclusion that Hisao died after getting to close to the feminist conspiracy. He would then go on a killing spree.
Hanako = Rin > Lily > Shizune > Kenji > Emi > Misha