Girls in Bed

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

bradpara

Girls in Bed

Post by bradpara »

Emi: I'd say that she probably has a bit of a wild streak to her. I see her being very likely to inititate lovemaking on her own. Considering how active she is, she probably doesn't have a hymen so there is not need to worry about that on the first time. Expect alot of cuddling afterwards.

Hanako: As with everything else with our burnt lady, this is someting to be handling slowly and delicatly. It shall most likely take a while, relative to the others before she is finally ready to go all the way and when you *do* get there, expect to take the lead and to be gentle. This is going to be a night of tender lovemaking and expect to spend much of the pillow talk after wards reassuring her that you still love her and dealing with her demons. Seeing how Hanako shall deal with the emontions that come with sex shall be, intresting.

Lily: Like Hanako, but with less emotional baggage to deal with (we think). This is a lady that is going to have to be seduced she *might* be more likely to take the lead in things once you have a realtionship establised.

Rin: God only knows.

Shizune: Rather complicated, probably, her competitve nature would probably require that Hisao, "win" what ever she gets from her so expect to her be a little coy at first. However, once you finally get to the finish line as it were. Expect her to be more than a little agressive as she very much as a bit of a "seme" vibe to her. Who knows a night with Shizune would probably end up being almost like a competition to see who ends up dominating who. One the other hand there also a chance that if you get this far she might allow herself to be more vunerable at let Hisao control things. It is hard to say. Afterwards expect to spend alot of time holding one another and caressing because for obvious reasons, pillow talk shall be difficult.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Raiden

Re: Girls in Bed

Post by Raiden »

I can imagine Rin sitting there without any emotion at all about it. Almost as if she's saying "is it in yet...? Cause I don't feel anything..."
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe..."
-Albert Einstein

Friends are temporary, love is eternal.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

bradpara wrote:a night with Shizune would probably end up being almost like a competition to see who ends up dominating who
This bring so many images to my head it's a bit nauseating. I can only imagine Shizune with a strap-on and Hisao with a hard-on, each trying to stick it in the other's butt.

Really though I'm a bit surprised that you didn't mention them making it into a race to see who can make the other cum first.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

I'm posting to provide the obligatory >:3 face, but you can substitute for me the dev of your choice instead.:mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Silentcook wrote:I'm posting to provide the obligatory >:3 face, but you can substitute for me the dev of your choice instead.:mrgreen:
Of course we all know about you EU issued "Developers liscence to be evil :wink:
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Brogurt wrote: This bring so many images to my head it's a bit nauseating. I can only imagine Shizune with a strap-on and Hisao with a hard-on, each trying to stick it in the other's butt.
...I'm okay with this :twisted:
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Emi: I really don't know. In the worst case, she'll constantly ask Hisao if he's alright or if he wants to make a pause.
Rin: Making either witty or completely out of place comments all the time.
Hanako: kscomic.jpg
Shizune: This http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/964
Lilly: Probably (hopefully) different from what her name suggests. :twisted:
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
traitor

Post by traitor »

am I the only one who thinks Emi will accidentally cut Hisao with her leg blades during a heated makeout session?
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

traitor wrote:am I the only one who thinks Emi will accidentally cut Hisao with her leg blades during a heated makeout session?
Yes you are. In fact, , yes I know this is a little bit of overkill as a response but still...
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe..."
-Albert Einstein

Friends are temporary, love is eternal.
Someone called chris

Post by Someone called chris »

bradpara wrote: Rin: God only knows.
:lol: :lol:
hahaha oooo that is funney and so so right... with rin i dont think even God could know...
HELL i don think even Rin know's
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

The way people behave in public isn't always the same as they are in private.

Emi: I can see her approaching it as energeticly as she does with everything else but also slowing herself down whenever Hisao lets out a moan. Could make for some awkward and funny moments.

Lilly: I think a more romantic than standard approach would be best for winning her. While I wouldn't expect anything too wild or unusual from her in bed those quiet types can sometimes surprise you.

Rin: Rin strikes me as someone that approaches the things she likes with a passion, like her painting. If things go well the first time then I expect she would be just as passionate in bed as she is when painting.

Shizune: I think she will prove the opposite in bed as she is in school, at least early on. Her personality has kept people pushed away so she will feel awkward and lost in intimate situations so she will likely be very shy and unsure of herself. Hisao will have to be patient and gentle with her while she grows accustomed to the intimacy of a relationship.

Hanako: The hard part with her will be pulling her out of her shell. Once she opens up enough to become friendly with Hisao then it shouldn't take long to move the relationship into it's intimate phase. She has locked herself away for so long that once she starts feeling the positive side of human feelings then she will likely find herself starved for more and may actually be the one to take the relationship to the next level as she gains more confidence in herself.
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

Shizune enters room with hisao.
That night no one in the dorms could sleep.
Hisao exits room next morning lost his voice, and now has more than one disability.
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
CPU

Post by CPU »

PasterOfMuppets wrote:Shizune enters room with hisao.
Hisao exits room next morning lost his voice, and now has more than one disability.
I assume Kenji also gains the disability of deafness?
Shizune Path: Complete
Lilly Path: Complete
Rin Path: Complete
Hanako Path: Complete
Emi Path: Complete
Total Game Completion: 100% Achieved
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

CPU wrote:
PasterOfMuppets wrote:Shizune enters room with hisao.
I assume Kenji also gains the disability of deafness?
Most likely

*Wonders if Hisao and Shizune shall both start keeping notebooks next to their beds once they get to the this level for the pourposes of "pillow talk"*
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

heh. I did a thread about this back in 2009 I think, after playing through all the demo, 'cause I wanted to see what people thought the girls would be like in bed. but hey, nobody's posted in that one for a long time, so another thread about that is fine with me. :mrgreen:

here's something I thought of: since Rin doesn't have hands, she probably can't, y'know, grope herself. so I'm hoping that when it's time for sexytimes with Rin, she'll let Hisao play with her boobs, and really like it. this combined with the fact that Rin's got a big chest hidden under that shirt (yes, she does, look at the shadows under her boobs in this picture, and yes, I'm a little obsessive about this, leave me alone, I like boobs) makes me hope she starts to really, really like having Hisao play with her.
Otakumon wrote:Hanako: The hard part with her will be pulling her out of her shell. Once she opens up enough to become friendly with Hisao then it shouldn't take long to move the relationship into it's intimate phase. She has locked herself away for so long that once she starts feeling the positive side of human feelings then she will likely find herself starved for more and may actually be the one to take the relationship to the next level as she gains more confidence in herself.
...dude. that is awesome and I never thought of that. I so hope you're right. *internet high five*
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.