Girls in Bed

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Verett

Re: Girls in Bed

Post by Verett »

Otakumon wrote:Back when I was too young to see R-Rated movies, but would sneak into them anyway(theaters never should have added more than one screen :D ) I remember a scene from some old B movie, can't remember it's name. In the scene a naked man and woman spread out a big sheet of canvas on a floor and dumped several cans of various colours of paint on it, then they made out on the paint covered canvas and wound up selling the resulting painting for big bucks. I can see Rin and Hisao experimenting with this paint style. 8)
Ahahaha what. Please tell me this is some kind of absurd joke.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Verett wrote:
Otakumon wrote:Back when I was too young to see R-Rated movies, but would sneak into them anyway(theaters never should have added more than one screen :D ) I remember a scene from some old B movie, can't remember it's name. In the scene a naked man and woman spread out a big sheet of canvas on a floor and dumped several cans of various colours of paint on it, then they made out on the paint covered canvas and wound up selling the resulting painting for big bucks. I can see Rin and Hisao experimenting with this paint style. 8)
Ahahaha what. Please tell me this is some kind of absurd joke.
No joke at all. The only other thing I can remember about that old movie is that a rival painter had invented some robotic arms that would paint as he played classical music on a phonograph, until they went out of control and killed him. They just don't make them like that anymore. 8)
DMGnome

Post by DMGnome »

This sounds like a cinematic masterpiece. A tour de force. A shining example of theatrical achievement. Please, somebody say they know what this movie's called.
Fans destroy things by loving them too much. This is one of the fundamental laws of the universe.
bintoy

Post by bintoy »

Shizune: (make love) Assuming it would be Shizune's first time, she'd still be very nervous. She might start out in a frustrated mood because she knows she's generally in control. "How can I be so nervous with such things??" I can imagine if Hisao successfully reassures her "it's okay" she might yield the wheel of dominance. And being completely mute, most of the communication would be body language, use of eyes, smiles..

Hanako: (sleep) Lilly's her mother figure, she might wear similar night clothes. I haven't really seen the extent of Lilly's being a mother-figure to Hanako, but do you think it's feasible Hanako sometimes sleeps beside Lilly?

Emi: (sleep) She so removes the prosthetic limbs. I'm not sure what those are composed of, if it's metal, you wouldn't want cold metal touching your skin when you're trying to sleep. That's why we have blankets... they keep us warm. And, if she never removes it, dirt and sweat would accumulate.

Misha: (sleep) I think she might wear those very short shorts and a loose shirt to go with it. And I just can't imagine her sleeping very neatly with barely a crease on the bed sheets. Seems like in character to be disorganized on the bed with a little drool on the side?
heresy grows from idleness! -warhammer space marine
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

I wonder if Misha's drills are detachable so that she can take them off when going to sleep...

Rin would probably sleep in fetal position. I just can't imagine anything else.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

Panty Supervisor wrote:I wonder if Misha's drills are detachable so that she can take them off when going to sleep...
Perhaps she gets new ones for her birthday like Chiyo-chan?
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

Let's hope Hisao doesn't pull them off and kill her.
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
rusPiglets

Post by rusPiglets »

Misha has no road, that's established, but she could be entangled in the Shizune road. Who knows.
I kind of expect her to sit near Shizune and Hisao, during their act, going WAHAHAHA and translating for Hisao.
Nah, I'm just foolin'.
Juno

Post by Juno »

On the contrary, my dear fellow KS fan; Misha DOES have a road, only not where you would expect it.
f_scarlet

Post by f_scarlet »

Juno wrote:On the contrary, my dear fellow KS fan; Misha DOES have a road, only not where you would expect it.
You...have just blown my mind.
rusPiglets

Post by rusPiglets »

Juno wrote:On the contrary, my dear fellow KS fan; Misha DOES have a road, only not where you would expect it.
That's pretty clever, mate.
Kantaro

Post by Kantaro »

ROFL :lol:
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

How bored were you??? :lol:

anyways...

Rin: I'm kind of hoping for a romance something like Bakemonogatari, the one with the tsunadere and the protagonist. (still remember that train scene when she just stood over him giving him a good upskirt view)

Emi: I'm remembering a sex story about a guy having sex with a girl smaller then himself, and when someone asked him what it was like he said it was a lot like jacking off... :?

Shizune: It has already been established

Lilly: I think she's going to put the move on Hisao first, and then they'll end up rolling in bed together with Hisao taking the lead.

Hanako: Obviously the slow and passionate line here until she opens up and the "slow" part vanishes.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi