"Sharing" Hisao

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
Brogurt

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by Brogurt » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:31 pm

DMGnome wrote: Emi and Rin seem to me to be the most distant pair of friends. They've got a thematic "missing limbs" connection, but unlike Lilly/Hanako, their routes aren't connected; unlike Shizune/Misha, they don't seem to spend much time together besides lunch.
Emi switches out Rin's tampons
Even at the end of Act 1, Rin doesn't consider Hisao to be at the level of relationship where where she'd let him do that even if he asked to.

User avatar
Mirage_GSM
Posts: 6033
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 am
Location: Germany

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by Mirage_GSM » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Brogurt wrote:Emi switches out Rin's tampons.
Even at the end of Act 1, Rin doesn't consider Hisao to be at the level of relationship where where she'd let him do that even if he asked to.
At the end of Act 1 she's known him for five days. What do you expect?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.

User avatar
DaMan65
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:23 am
Location: Worshiping the glory that is Rin

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by DaMan65 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Brogurt wrote:Emi switches out Rin's tampons.
Even at the end of Act 1, Rin doesn't consider Hisao to be at the level of relationship where where she'd let him do that even if he asked to.
At the end of Act 1 she's known him for five days. What do you expect?
Its the internet I honestly would expect worse :lol:
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind

User avatar
Otakumon
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:01 am
Location: 3rd rock from the sun

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by Otakumon » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Don't the majority of love triangles involving two best friends usually involve one of the BFs stealing the love interest away from the other BF or the love interest using one of the BFs to get to the other one? I can see maybe one or more of the less than good endings involving something like this.

someone called chris

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by someone called chris » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Brogurt wrote:Emi switches out Rin's tampons.
Even at the end of Act 1, Rin doesn't consider Hisao to be at the level of relationship where where she'd let him do that even if he asked to.
At the end of Act 1 she's known him for five days. What do you expect?
i was about to say it 7 days but Rin dont met him on day 1 do she...
could be 6 days but you could be right with 5. i am not going to replay act 1 right now just to find out.

but haveing started typeing this post ... i am going to post it any how.... :lol:

User avatar
Wreckusu
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by Wreckusu » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:02 am

Go go Tenchi Solution ending!

That said although we haven't seen the rest of the game yet I probably wouldn't class KS as a harem game as it's a pick a path and stay on it kind of affair with the other girls being left by the wayside as you progress. Although if this were a Japanese VN then the inevitable anime adaptation would definitely be a harem series.
Image

bradpara
Posts: 311
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:07 am

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by bradpara » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:05 am

Wreckusu wrote:Go go Tenchi Solution ending!

That said although we haven't seen the rest of the game yet I probably wouldn't class KS as a harem game as it's a pick a path and stay on it kind of affair with the other girls being left by the wayside as you progress. Although if this were a Japanese VN then the inevitable anime adaptation would definitely be a harem series.
KS Anime, one can dream, ne?
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Image
Image

User avatar
CPU
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:09 am

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by CPU » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:52 pm

bradpara wrote:
KS Anime, one can dream, ne?
I'm sure if we, the fans, make a large enough uproar about it, someone may come along and fund it. :mrgreen:
Shizune Path: Complete
Lilly Path: Complete
Rin Path: Complete
Hanako Path: Complete
Emi Path: Complete
Total Game Completion: 100% Achieved

User avatar
G3n0c1de
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 1:15 am
Location: How are ya?

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by G3n0c1de » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:26 pm

CPU wrote:
bradpara wrote:
KS Anime, one can dream, ne?
I'm sure if we, the fans, make a large enough uproar about it, someone may come along and fund it. :mrgreen:
Well, the devs aren't going to ever work on something like that, or pursue it themselves. Fan uproar won't do a thing. The only way this happens is if an animation studio in Japan actually takes notice of the game, and likes it enough to consider animating it. It's impossible to say at this point how large of a following KS will have in Japan, so we won't know until release.

In any case, don't count on it.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

User avatar
Mirage_GSM
Posts: 6033
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 am
Location: Germany

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by Mirage_GSM » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:36 am

Since acts 2-4 are going to be completely independent from each other, depending on the choices made in Act 1, an anime adaption would have to either decide on one path or do some heavy editing. So I rather doubt it's going to come to that.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.

User avatar
Otakumon
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:01 am
Location: 3rd rock from the sun

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by Otakumon » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:45 am

Mirage_GSM wrote:Since acts 2-4 are going to be completely independent from each other, depending on the choices made in Act 1, an anime adaption would have to either decide on one path or do some heavy editing. So I rather doubt it's going to come to that.
I don't remember it's name off the top of my head but there is one based on a VN that has a number of episodes follow each path from the game. When one story is done the series continues again from the beginning down a different girl's path. I'll see if I can rummage around and find out what it is after some sleep since my search fu is weak while drowsy.

User avatar
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer
Posts: 1508
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:10 am
Location: Australia

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by Suriko » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:10 am

Amagami. It was termed "omnibus format".

Yosuga no Sora used basically the same idea, too.

User avatar
Csihar
Posts: 587
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:52 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by Csihar » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:51 am

The only problem with omnibus format is that none of the characters really have long enough to get a satisfyingly fleshed out story. YnS avoided that a bit better since several characters shared some episodes, but it became pretty obvious during some of Amagami's arcs. (yes, I'm still butthurt that Rihoko didn't even get a proper good end ;_;) So basically, you'd either need a really long series (which would suffer in terms of budget), a shorter series (with less character development), main focus on one girl like Clannad (which wouldn't work with KS since it doesn't have a main heroine/"true end" like Nagisa), or just say fuck it, throw them all in one continuity, and end up with a Nice Boat end.

Anyway, since this thread is about sharing Hisao and not a KS anime, let me just say this: Consider that with the lights off, it would be entirely possible to make love to Lilly and Shizune simultaneously without either knowing the other was there.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.


User avatar
G3n0c1de
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 1:15 am
Location: How are ya?

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by G3n0c1de » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:44 am

Csihar wrote:Consider that with the lights off, it would be entirely possible to make love to Lilly and Shizune simultaneously without either knowing the other was there.
One boob grab is all it would take to blow a hole in that plan. Then again, that might lead somewhere even better...
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

User avatar
OneMore
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:58 am

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by OneMore » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:59 am

Csihar wrote:Consider that with the lights off, it would be entirely possible to make love to Lilly and Shizune simultaneously without either knowing the other was there.
Doubt that. Lilly would at least hear someone else is there. Although she would be somewhat distracted... :roll: :D

Post Reply