Genderbender: Katawa Shonen

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

EyesOfLilly

Re: Genderbender: Katawa Shonen

Post by EyesOfLilly »

You're best is to write your own.... ya know? I think I might do that! the story of Misao(f!Hisao) and everyone else. I'm excited!! let me actually finish this one me okay? haha

... Also I'm totally adding Sexy Male Misha the afro is too stronk ;)
Fave Girls: Lilly >Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
Fave Misc. Characters: Akira>Miki>Yuuko>Misha>Nurse>Kenji>Nomiya>Hideaki>Jigoro
Fave Paths: Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

EyesOfLilly wrote:You're best is to write your own.... ya know? I think I might do that! the story of Misao(f!Hisao) and everyone else. I'm excited!! let me actually finish this one me okay? haha

You know I might try writing one if it weren't for the fact that I have no talent (at least as a writer).
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

MegaMoto wrote:
EyesOfLilly wrote:You're best is to write your own.... ya know? I think I might do that! the story of Misao(f!Hisao) and everyone else. I'm excited!! let me actually finish this one me okay? haha

You know I might try writing one if it weren't for the fact that I have no talent (at least as a writer).
Haha me neither really but that doesn't stop me.... I just hope I can actually finish it, my Misha route fanfic didn't go too well
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

EyesOfLilly wrote:
MegaMoto wrote:

Haha me neither really but that doesn't stop me.... I just hope I can actually finish it, my Misha route fanfic didn't go too well
I really want a fanfic where Kenji makes a anti feminist formula, tests it on Hisao, and it turns him into a girl. Yes it's cliched it's cliched as fuck but want it. I might try to write a chapter and see where it goes. My biggest problem is grammar I suck at grammar.
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

MegaMoto wrote:I really want a fanfic where Kenji makes a anti feminist formula, tests it on Hisao, and it turns him into a girl. Yes it's cliched it's cliched as fuck but want it. I might try to write a chapter and see where it goes. My biggest problem is grammar I suck at grammar.
That sounds awesome haha... and don't worry as you can probably tell from a few of my posts I'm not too great on grammar either. But some may forgive that haha.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

EyesOfLilly wrote:
MegaMoto wrote:I really want a fanfic where Kenji makes a anti feminist formula, tests it on Hisao, and it turns him into a girl. Yes it's cliched it's cliched as fuck but want it. I might try to write a chapter and see where it goes. My biggest problem is grammar I suck at grammar.
That sounds awesome haha... and don't worry as you can probably tell from a few of my posts I'm not too great on grammar either. But some may forgive that haha.
I'm most afraid of Xanatos and the fact I may write something so bad I can never show my face again. :lol: Well looks like I'll give it a shot I guess.... no promises.
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

MegaMoto wrote:
EyesOfLilly wrote:
I'm most afraid of Xanatos and the fact I may write something so bad I can never show my face again. :lol: Well looks like I'll give it a shot I guess.... no promises.
As long as the ideas are good you should be fine(example your Kenji idea), the main problem is the filler of getting to said ideas and plot points.... and writer's block... writer's block is the devil to writing, even for something merely like a forum post.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

EyesOfLilly wrote: As long as the ideas are good you should be fine(example your Kenji idea), the main problem is the fill of getting to said ideas and plot points.... and writer's block... writer's block is the devil writing even for something merely like a forum post.
If I publish it I'll make sure to mention you. Something like "For the son of a bitch (or just bitch) EyesOfLilly who got me to write this even though I promised to never write KS fanfiction I hate him/her so much." :lol:
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

MegaMoto wrote:
EyesOfLilly wrote: As long as the ideas are good you should be fine(example your Kenji idea), the main problem is the fill of getting to said ideas and plot points.... and writer's block... writer's block is the devil writing even for something merely like a forum post.
If I publish it I'll make sure to mention you. Something like "For the son of a bitch (or just bitch) EyesOfLilly who got me to write this even though I promised to never write KS fanfiction I hate him/her so much." :lol:
Haha you be sure to do that ;) I'll gladly take the blame.. Also might be worth reading the help/advice topics in the fan fiction section of the forums, I'm doing that myself. In the mean time I wish you luck on your fanfic and I wish myself luck too.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

EyesOfLilly wrote:
MegaMoto wrote:
Haha you be sure to do that ;) I'll gladly take the blame.. Also might be worth reading the help/advice topics in the fan fiction section of the forums, I'm doing that myself. In the mean time I wish you luck on your fanfic and I wish myself luck too.
You blame one person for a fanfic? For my second fic I've blamed an entire thread for it's existence :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

I'm thinking of writing a short preview version of my gender bender fanfic... would that be approven to post here?

or would it be better to post it in the fan fiction forums and link to it from here?.....
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

EyesOfLilly wrote:I'm thinking of writing a short preview version of my gender bender fanfic... would that be approven to post here?

or would it be better to post it in the fan fiction forums and link to it from here?.....
The latter.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

Steinherz wrote:
EyesOfLilly wrote:I'm thinking of writing a short preview version of my gender bender fanfic... would that be approven to post here?

The latter.
I figured as much... well here it is

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t ... 39#p170039 I just mocked this up hopefully the real thing will be a bit better.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

EyesOfLilly wrote:
Steinherz wrote:

The latter.
I figured as much... well here it is

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t ... 39#p170039 I just mocked this up hopefully the real thing will be a bit better.
Damn that was fast. I'm still in the early stages here. I want to now where I'm going with the story before I really start writing it. All I have that is concrete at the moment is a scene where Emi slaps the shit out of Hisao to calm him (her) down because this is obviously going to be a really serious fanfiction. :lol: How did you do it so fast ? It's actually pretty good although I've never been a big fan of the script format.
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

MegaMoto wrote:Damn that was fast. I'm still in the early stages here. I want to now where I'm going with the story before I really start writing it. All I have that is concrete at the moment is a scene where Emi slaps the shit out of Hisao to calm him (her) down because this is obviously going to be a really serious fanfiction. :lol: How did you do it so fast ? It's actually pretty good although I've never been a big fan of the script format.
When I get down to it I can work pretty quickly, also I find listening to the OST helps a little bit. I had Student Council on loop while writing the parts with Misha and Shizuru foe example