Genderbender: Katawa Shonen

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SEXY MALE RIN

Re: Genderbender: Katawa Shonen

Post by SEXY MALE RIN »

I love this thread, I want to marry it. Anyway, speaking of freaks and/or Rin:

I can see teachers letting it slide if M!Rin got a little fuzzy around the chin, but I doubt they'd be okay with a a full-blown beard. (Now I'm picturing M!Shizune getting all up on M!Emi's case about it.)

Outside of school, I bet he'd go around shirtless quite a bit, due to not giving a fuck. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part, hoho~
Guest wrote:Turning Lilly into Yuri is a clever and endearing idea.
Aww, shucks. Don't be too impressed, I stole that from PLANETES.
CindehQ

Post by CindehQ »

SEXY MALE RIN wrote:I love this thread, I want to marry it. Anyway, speaking of freaks and/or Rin:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8656/rin2l.jpg
I can see teachers letting it slide if M!Rin got a little fuzzy around the chin, but I doubt they'd be okay with a a full-blown beard. (Now I'm picturing M!Shizune getting all up on M!Emi's case about it.)

Outside of school, I bet he'd go around shirtless quite a bit, due to not giving a fuck. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part, hoho~
I'm getting a total Fabio vibe from M!Rin. Like at any moment he will attempt to sell me a delicious substitute for butter.
Last edited by Silentcook on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DON'T quote images that were just posted, people...
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
Like Emi.
If Emi were cool.
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

SEXY MALE RIN wrote:I love this thread, I want to marry it. Anyway, speaking of freaks and/or Rin:

Oooh, that is one handsome guy. I can totally appreciate that, albeit my interest is directed at the drawing skill rather than the male depicted.

Now, can whoever drew this please do Lilly? I will give you my first-born child.
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

I'd like to take M!Rin home and cover him in whipped cream and cherries. That Rudolph nose is amazingly cute.
SEXY MALE RIN wrote: Outside of school, I bet he'd go around shirtless quite a bit, due to not giving a fuck. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part, hoho~
Want.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Juno

Post by Juno »

He's like a bishie, armless Shaggy.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

Juno wrote:He's like a bishie, armless Shaggy.
All he needs is a bong, and a talking dog. Preferably Emi in a dog costume.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Nice pic, great artwork. But to me he looks more sad whereas Rin just looks indifferent. I doubt Manzune would have much to say about his fuzz since I picture him as having a Hitler moustache of his own. 8)
Last edited by Silentcook on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DON'T quote images that were just posted, people...
Drkstrm

Post by Drkstrm »

blackrising wrote:
Erybis wrote:
blackrising wrote: Rin's weirdness? A guy with Rin's personality would probably be regarded as a total freak and avoided by boys and girls alike. In fact, I would be creeped out if a guy accused me of having a 'problem in my pants'.
You say freak, like it's a derogatory term. I know many "freaks" that are superior to most "normals", and are one of the few minorities of humanity who's company I genuinely enjoy, for their different view on the world. "Normals" can get run over for I all care, for they are despicable in their hatred for the new, much like you. Sorry if I came off as insulting, but such is my manner of speaking.
Sure, go on and judge me as if you know what's going on in my mind.
I said 'freak', not because it is something I regard as inferior to 'normal', but because that's exactly the word that would go through many people's minds. I did NOT insult people who are 'different'. And if it came off as that, I'm genuinly sorry.

But what I do not feel sorry for is saying this: You are a hypocrite. You accuse me of using derogatory terms when I say "freak", but at the same time you insult those people you call "normals" and prove that you're just as judgmental as those you deem 'inferior'. People are seen as 'freaks', because people like you seem so damn focused on drawing a clear line between what is 'normal' and what is 'different'. I harbor no hatred for the new, but even if I did, your hatred for those you've labeled 'normal' would be the exact same thing.

So don't act as if categorizing people was as simple as that and don't think you have any idea who I am. I am not normal. I am not different. I'm just me. And maybe you should start thinking of people as individuals and not things you can stick into a drawer.
You came off as very rude. Don't say freak. Calling someone freak should have the same kind of stigma as calling someone every other kind of insensitive thing. It's incredibly rude, marks them as something less than human, and is incredibly reprehensible. Regardless of what "many people" may think, you shouldn't say stuff like that. Plus, categorising is setting people/individuals/everything up in a way so you could sort them into a drawer. Calling someone "freak," "normal," "office worker," or "bald," is setting them into a category, essentially putting them into several drawers, ready for easy recollection. Don't hate the drawers, they help the world.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

We're still on this? Thanks for the input, I agree that freak is a word that demotes others to something less than human, and my use of the word "normal" could come across as very general, but could we move on, and discuss our genderbenders? Instead of revisiting an argument that should be dead and rotting, I'd prefer to to talk about how many joints male/female Rin does in a day. I'm guessing 6.
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

Alright then, I'm sorry.

I was using the word 'freak' to emphasize the negative view I think most people would have in regards to male!Rin and it was not my intention to step on anyone's toes.

Anyway, moving on.
Considering F!Rin doesn't do weed (or at least not that we know of), I doubt M!Rin would. If he did, though, he'd have to smoke an awful lot to get that constant dreamy outlook in life and everything else Rin likes to talk about. So I'm guessing 6 would be an accurate estimate. :)
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

blackrising wrote:Alright then, I'm sorry.

I was using the word 'freak' to emphasize the negative view I think most people would have in regards to male!Rin and it was not my intention to step on anyone's toes.

Anyway, moving on.
Considering F!Rin doesn't do weed (or at least not that we know of), I doubt M!Rin would. If he did, though, he'd have to smoke an awful lot to get that constant dreamy outlook in life and everything else Rin likes to talk about. So I'm guessing 6 would be an accurate estimate. :)
I beg to differ.
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/2276.jpg
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Not canon.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Not canon.
Buzzkill. I like to think of Rin as a pothead; it allows me to relate to her more.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Erybis wrote: Buzzkill.
what else would you expect out of someone who uses Shizune as an avatar
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

On to our next genderbendered character: I demand Manako.