A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Zanik

Re: How'd you find yourself here?

Post by Zanik »

4chan's /d/. Yep.
Falkentyne

Post by Falkentyne »

4chan as well for me, though it was after seeing separate threads on /v/, /a/, and /jp/ at the same time. That's only slightly ridiculous.
Booman271

Post by Booman271 »

Fakku ;)
xBuTcHeRx

Post by xBuTcHeRx »

I saw a post of this in the news at aggrogamer.com
And I am a big anime/H-game person/player.
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

Can't remember but I'm glad I did!
Really :!:
"...!"
Lootskin

Post by Lootskin »

Thread on /v/. Got done with Yume Miru Kusuri so I went to look for another one to read and this is what I found.
helmet boy

Post by helmet boy »

Lootskin wrote:Thread on /v/. Got done with Yume Miru Kusuri so I went to look for another one to read and this is what I found.
Same here actually. I /v/ often, and i kept seeing this threads. This was actually the first VS ive played, go figure.
"t-thank you for H-Hanging out with me"
BURNAN
SHYAN
WHITE KNIGHTAN
KATAWA SHOUJO
Palodin

Post by Palodin »

helmet boy wrote:
Lootskin wrote:Thread on /v/. Got done with Yume Miru Kusuri so I went to look for another one to read and this is what I found.
Same here actually. I /v/ often, and i kept seeing this threads. This was actually the first VS ive played, go figure.
Same again, saw a random thread 2-3 days ago and decided to give it a look, not entirely sure why since I've never bothered with VN's before. Still, I wasn't disappointed and now I'm impatient for the full release :( .
helmet boy

Post by helmet boy »

Palodin wrote:
helmet boy wrote:
Same again, saw a random thread 2-3 days ago and decided to give it a look, not entirely sure why since I've never bothered with VN's before. Still, I wasn't disappointed and now I'm impatient for the full release :( .
Same here. Infact the only reason i downloaded it was to have a good raff, but instead, i fucking loved it.
"t-thank you for H-Hanging out with me"
BURNAN
SHYAN
WHITE KNIGHTAN
KATAWA SHOUJO
Jaen-ni-rin

Post by Jaen-ni-rin »

Curiouslt enough - from the Megatokyo rant.
Never bothered with VNs before, since they're hard to get over here but when I saw the note I was like 'Hmm... that's an original idea. Let's see how they exectued it.' and the rest is history ;) Also made me downlaod some other VNs (nothing special so far - Clannad & Higurashi - but may try other soon).
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

/c/. Or maybe it was plus4chan's /jam/ that linked here, I don't remember...
dinorap19

Post by dinorap19 »

I was browsing Sankaku Complex when I saw an article about KS. Screenshots interested me enough to try the demo... and here I am.
vaen

Post by vaen »

saw threads about it on desuchan and 7chan and got interested by the reactions to the demo so downloaded it.
also was very surprised. played many VN's by now and it's actually one of the best so far, in pretty much all regards. I do foresee 4LS having the potential to grow like type-moon did. (in b4 shitstorm). srsly, I just finished tsukihime (rounding up kagetsu tohya atm) and I prefer the art, the music and the dialogue so far of KS. storywise.. way too early to tell but I'd say unlikely it'll beat tsukihime by keeping solely at yamaku. I won't say it beats FSN but that wasn't type-moons first either.
Cernd

Post by Cernd »

Post on the Fakku main page a while back.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.
UnKreativ

Post by UnKreativ »

Found this picture in some thread in another forum... Then I simply kept researching.
"The end of the world as we know it. Like weekends usually are, but more dire. Much more dire."
- Rin Tezuka