How'd you find yourself here?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Nosson

Re: How'd you find yourself here?

Post by Nosson »

Article on Sankaku, looked interesting so I downloaded, and now here I am.
BcDed

Post by BcDed »

I also found this due to the Complex. I originally thought of it as something that I would check out just because I thought it would be so horribly offensive I couldn't help but find it at least a little humorous. Fortunately thats not what I found at all. This story has quality writing better than most books while still having a somewhat anome feel. It's like reading Candide and watching Tenchi Muyo at the same time.
Is it really just a game, or is it a religious experience.
Zz

Post by Zz »

Post on /v/ about the demo becoming available. Tried the demo and really liked it. It doesn't have any of the problems I have had with previous games like this. Figured I would search the website to find more info/art, and wound up here.
ClckwrkLoyale

Post by ClckwrkLoyale »

I found myself here when someone posted a link from 4CHON.
“If I would be in the company of priests in heaven, I would rather go to hell,”
Axeman

Post by Axeman »

4chan's /a/ board posted a link to the demo as soon as it was released.

The rest is history :wink:
The game.
You have lost it.
Asteru

Post by Asteru »

I was checking up on a webcomic, Megatokyo, when I noticed in the news posts at the bottom one of the people who help run the site made a post about an "english visual novel", so I thought I would check it out, and now here I am with the demo on my hard-drive and I definitely have to say I wasn't disappointed. :3
Rogue 7

Post by Rogue 7 »

I thought I was the only one who saw the Megatokyo rant thingamabob and decided to check it out. I must admit, I'm very impressed.
ZettoSan

Post by ZettoSan »

I don't know, I am not good with computers.
I won't say 'See you tomorrow' because that would be like predicting the future, and I'm pretty sure I can't do that.
spankypants

Post by spankypants »

I saw a thread in /d/ about it, played the demo, fell in love with all of the girls, popped into IRC to say thanks, and decided I might as well register for the forums.
Oregon

Post by Oregon »

Another inductee from Sankaku Complex. When I first read the article about this game, I was a bit curious that this game originated from the depths of 4chan. Playing the demo cleared up any concerns that /b/ may have had its diseased hand in this. You folks in /a/ did a wonderful job on this game so far.
The whole principle [of censorship] is wrong. It's like demanding that grown men live on skim milk because the baby can't have steak. - Robert A. Heinlein
Jake Fuyou

Post by Jake Fuyou »

Came from /a/ because of the fuss they were making about this VN.
Murraymints999

Post by Murraymints999 »

I too came from Sankaku complex, i regret i did not hear of this game until the demo was released.
"If nobody's perfect, why practice?"
Pato2747

Post by Pato2747 »

I saw the one of the many threads in /a/ back in the day where the idea was just an idea, without an actual team or anything like that; and seeing how standalone attempts to work on it failed. I checked back on the old forums without actually registering, but I only noticed recently (~5 months ago) that the idea of Katawa Shoujo became something tangible, which makes me regret not joining early in the first place.
Panuru

Post by Panuru »

I saw a thread in hongfire. The game was so touching that I actually tracked this forum down!
Bruno

Post by Bruno »

first i was searching the real origin of Pedobear! :shock: Scary isn't :shock:
then i found out 4chan, there i found some pics related to the KS, so i put it on google, downloaded the game, and here i am, posting again in a forum that i am possibly the only brazillian member XD!
Sorry if you sometimes don't understand what i say.