How'd you find yourself here?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

TcDohl

How'd you find yourself here?

Post by TcDohl »

To all non-devs:

How the heck did you find yourself here? Blog? 4chan post? Long-time lurker? Now's your time to shine!
<@Delta_Kurshiva> I'm tiny~

[10:43] <@A22> Damn Dohl never changes, all he thinks about is ass
Ren

Re: How'd you find yourself here?

Post by Ren »

Mmmh, Google.
I think I was searching stuff on OELVNs made with Renpy and a Futaba board post about Katawa Shoujo popped out of nowhere...maybe.
Then someone posted a link to the demo on Lemma and I came here to lurk :3(that and I just wanted to see some more of kekeke's first, and Shurelia's drawings after)
Envy

Post by Envy »

Divine providence sent me here.

A old thread on 4chan might have something to do with it too. I liked the concept, that it was something different and new, and I have a thing for damaged goods. Writing fanfics for you guys only happened because I love you all so much.
TcDohl

Post by TcDohl »

Ren wrote:Futaba board post about Katawa Shoujo
Huh.

Anyone got a cap of that?
<@Delta_Kurshiva> I'm tiny~

[10:43] <@A22> Damn Dohl never changes, all he thinks about is ass
Pantsuru Man

Post by Pantsuru Man »

I've been around on 4chan for a long time. Got caught up in the general fevour over the idea of /a/ putting together a h-game. Lol'd at the sticky, lurked for a bit. Saw the general faggotry that transpired with the original forums, thought everything was going to fail.

A while later, BAM! BEHOLD! KATAWA SHOUJO IS STILL GOING! It's actually progressing.

And that's that.
This is a signature, it is made of quotes and unecessary links.
Penguinmayhem

Post by Penguinmayhem »

I was there right at the beginning. Glad to see the whole thing's still going. Just kinda sad I can't do much in the way of productive work.
Lulz

Post by Lulz »

My drawings caught the attention of Dohl, and he gave me a link to the IRC channel. I joined up, and created my account here in the forums soon after.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Cain
Alpha Tester

Post by Cain »

i was lurking in windfs channel, crud popped in and summoned 2 ppl as proof readers, and poof!
Otaku Dash

Post by Otaku Dash »

Lemmasoft Forums like Ren ^^ If I recall correctly it was when someone had posted the demo version somewhere than Aura popped to create the thread there. Loved the subject and Ideas involved so I came here to support the project anyway I could... not that I do much around but.. heh ^^;

(and yes Kekeke's, Celiest's and Shurelia's Art is also a main reason I came here *smiles*)
"Pain is your friend... while you still feel it, you know you are alive"

"How can a nightbringer be the companion of an Angel? ... easy... by smiling"
kensain

Post by kensain »

I heard about it, ages ago, forget where (lemma?), before hearing it was from 4chan.
I predicted the Faggotry Failing, didn't really notice when it happened.
Then a while ago, someone posted some thread on some forum somewhere, and I decided that since it still hadn't died, it must be okay.
And I looove big novels, and that's the biggest problem with english ones. There aren't any.
Catastrophe!
CrimsonDX

Post by CrimsonDX »

A picture posted on Desuchan eventually led me here. I fell in love with the character concepts at first site, especially Hanako ^_^.
Krazy Kannibal

Post by Krazy Kannibal »

mirror moon, i liked the idea of doing an armless girl so i checked out the forum. lurked ever since.
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

/a/.
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
seven

Post by seven »

I was reading random blogs in mirror moon and then saw chendo's post about Katawa Shoujou.
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

I also found my way in through Mirrormoon... thought it was interesting, clicked the link, and have been checking for updates regularly ever since. XD It's a great concept, and I'm really looking forward to the finished product. I hope it'll be out in the next month...