How'd you find yourself here?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ROFLWAFFLE!

Re: How'd you find yourself here?

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

I was looking for a visual novel on Fakku. xD
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

some dude posted a link on a forum I frequent and I was bored.
The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

Saw a post on /a/ about it once, promptly dismissed it, but kept it noted. Then a ton of other boards started talking about it. /tg/ had a thread on it, finally got me into it. Registered here to post and comment on fan works.
Resident "morale officer".
Jintor

Post by Jintor »

I'm working on a VA project with some dudes on the interwebs. They kept citing Katawa Shoujo as an example. Decided eventually to look up wtf they were talking about. Turned out to be excellent, registered to post Kenji with sunglasses.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Saw the picture that started it all on 4chan a while ago (think it was /v/), then didnt bother with it until everyone started talking about how there is actually going to be a VN about it. Still didnt bother with it, because I thought it wasnt worth my time. Finally, I gave in and played it. Boy was I glad I did that. Now I kinda cant let it go.
Haruhiist

Post by Haruhiist »

oh, FAKKU.
I wasn't looking for fap material but the review interested me (>_>) . And I was looking for a visual novel too, such perfect timing.
smart, witty posts don't seem to be my thing.
heavenwrath

Post by heavenwrath »

Saw it on Fakku and thought "why not?". I thought the hentai scenes were already out so that was the original incentive but as I read the story I became interested in it and just decided to read it, hentai or no hentai.
PiePersonOfDOOM

Post by PiePersonOfDOOM »

I saw something about it on cirnoisagenius.com, which I found out about through a friend at robloxhq, which I found out about from playing roblox, which I found out about from McLeod Gaming forums.
Half of you have no idea what I am talking about :D
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

roblox
Th.. that thing my 9-year-old cousin plays??
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

hah hah I found this on gamefaqs.

Someone made a topic on anime - other titles. The whole disability thing got me interested. The good writing and characters got me hooked.
rossmir01

Post by rossmir01 »

Went to fakku once. I was looking for VNs when I found the game. Got interested and I started playing. Of all of the VNs I played, this is the best I had. :D
"I won't say 'See you tomorrow' because that would be like predicting the future, and I'm pretty sure I can't do that." -Rin
JamiroquaiAlien

Post by JamiroquaiAlien »

Went on /a/. Thought "lol, disabled girls". Was summarily enlightened.
Despair Sensei

Post by Despair Sensei »

I'm a lurker on TV Tropes. They have a page on this game and it sounded too amazing to believe. I thought any VN h-game concieved on 4chan would be so vile that it would make RapeLay look like Fate/stay night. In fact part of me still expects the full version to end in a Rick Roll.

But I followed the link to the Act 1 download page and played this game for 16 hours and I turned out to be, in the words of Dr. Cox, "WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG." I normally hate visual novels (the aforementioned Fate/stay night being a rare exception) but after playing Act 1, it will be a long and painful wait until the full game, but I have little doubt that it will be awesome. Baring the aforementioned paranoid fear of a Rick Roll.
Hypothermia

Post by Hypothermia »

/tg/ had a thread. I had previously seen a picture of Kenji on /v/, but dismissed it as a JRPG, a genre I am not fond of. Reading through the thread I found the chart that showed all the girls and what categories they belong to or something similar. A quick glance had me sold. I asked for the name, played the demo, and eventually decided to come here.
Eab1990

Post by Eab1990 »

GameFAQs' very own Anime & Manga: Other Titles board.

Edit: Apparently I'm the only one, too. Seems weird, considering how popular the game is there too, but eh.

Mostly 4chan, FAKKU, Sankaku Complex, and Megatokyo posts, I see... Btw, link to the MegaTokyo rant? I haven't heard of it.

Also, only one Hongfire post, one vndb post, a few TVTropes posts, etc. kinda surprise me. >_>