Laughing

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

CindehQ

Laughing

Post by CindehQ »

How do you picture each girl in KS laughing? After all Japanese seems to have a sound effect for everything, half of them for things that make no noise, so I imagine there's a laugh for every "character type".

WAHAHAHAHAHA.
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
Like Emi.
If Emi were cool.
traitor

Re: Laughing

Post by traitor »

Shizune probably sounds like this
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Emi. Cute and childish. And she hates it.

Lilly. I dunno, I think she'd have one of those high-class-refined-noble lady laughs that are in some animes.

Hanako. She probably laughs very rarely, but when she does, it would be quiet. Perhaps she wouldn't laugh much as to not draw much attention to herself.

Rin. I can't imagine a laugh for her, so I'll just go with 'Rin does not laugh.' I dunno, maybe it would sound lazy.

Shizune. '...' But seriously, she would have one of those confident/triumphant laughs. And she would use it when she knows shes about to win/just won something. But when she's not competing it would be normal.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Verett

Post by Verett »

G3n0c1de wrote:I dunno, I think she'd have one of those high-class-refined-noble lady laughs that are in some animes.
Maybe something like ''hmhmhmmm'' while holding a hand in front of her mouth? I know there was a word for it, but I forgot...
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

I was actually wondering about Shizune's laugh and whether she actually can laugh out loud. If there is a medical reason she can't talk she'll most likely something similar make a heavy breathing sound, but if it's due to her being deaf and as such choosing not to communicate vocally, I guess laughing, as well as eventually talking, is likely.
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Verett wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote:I dunno, I think she'd have one of those high-class-refined-noble lady laughs that are in some animes.
Maybe something like ''hmhmhmmm'' while holding a hand in front of her mouth? I know there was a word for it, but I forgot...
Ara ara ufufu~?

And Shizune doesn't laugh, she goes :3
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Ar Grathnos

Post by Ar Grathnos »

G3n0c1de wrote:Rin. I can't imagine a laugh for her, so I'll just go with 'Rin does not laugh.' I dunno, maybe it would sound lazy.
For some reason I can't help but imagine Rin's laugh varying greatly in intensity, depending on her reaction. Her chuckle would be this low "Huhuhu" but if she really lost her shit it'd be all "PFFFFFAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" with leg-flailing and stomach cramps and tears everything. Like some hysteric break-dancer...
My order of favorites; Hanako=Lilly>=Rin>=Emi>>>>Shizune
I'm crazy, what of it?
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

I'd imagine Misha's laugh to be loud, with a little snorting at the end.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

scott1and wrote:I was actually wondering about Shizune's laugh and whether she actually can laugh out loud.
Well, according to the devs, she can't vocalize any sounds physically. Which makes me wonder what she'll do for laughing. Is laughing a learned behavior? Or an innate reaction? And if it's innate, then how would someone like Shizune react when something is funny? I suppose your breathing thing would work, but picturing it seems a little creepy...
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

Stereotypically Hanako would probably have one of those cute and quiet giggles that happens every once in a lifetime.

I think Rin's would be one of those "Hahahaha.ha...ha..ha... no." or the " AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... I don't get it..." laughs

Shizune's laugh as translated by Misha: "WAHAHA~!"
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

This how i imagine Kenji's would go:
Also known as the artist formerly known as Commissioner Castration.
Bringerof_D

Post by Bringerof_D »

Actually Shizune would be capable of laughter, it just wouldnt be voiced. It'll sound like how a laugh is when someone is laughing really hard but not making noise. sounds like erratic panting
~Hello there Kenji, I'm a psychic spy. But dont worry, I know what you're thinking. It wont hurt at all...~
CindehQ

Post by CindehQ »

Gonzo wrote:This how i imagine Kenji's would go:
THIS. SO FUCKING MUCH.

Anyways, I imagine Rin doesn't laugh, more like snicker. Or her "I'm laughing face" is like a really creepy slasher smile.
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
Like Emi.
If Emi were cool.
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Rin's would have to be very sarcastic. Like this, for a very cute instance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXYyv9jYVVw
Also known as the artist formerly known as Commissioner Castration.
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

Mandark trying to impersonate Misha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTNCG-usPRE