Laughing

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Otakumon

Re: Laughing

Post by Otakumon »

Emi would porbably be as immature with her laughter as she is when she pouts and tries to get her way.

Rin I imagine would be a subdued chuckle, but I also think she is enough of a free spirit to flow with her emotions so if something really struck her as being funny a good belly laugh wouldn't be surprising either.

Hanako likely has a quiet giggle until she can open up more during her path and laugh more normally as she gains confidence.

Lilly probably uses a subdued and reserved laugh to fit in with the etiquette she has learned.

It's probably a good thing that Shizune can't laugh normally since I picture her being saddled with the stereotypical anime female villain laugh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGAdRaeV ... re=related
Fretless

Post by Fretless »

It's probably a good thing Shizune doesn't laugh. If she did, it would sound real weird due to her deafness. Then Hisao would laugh. And then Hisao would get punched. And then HNNNNG.
hotaru1able

Post by hotaru1able »

shizune: it would probably be something like broken up exhaling, like when you laugh so hard that you actually can't make the vocalization
lily: that noble-lady laugh you get in anime, the original pic on 4chan did say she was a bit cliched
hanako: rather quiet, sorta like a "heheheheh" however if its something really funny it'l gradually evolve into the normal "hahahahah"
rin: well, i would imagine rin with a voice similar to that of kari wahlgren's haruko voice, so maybe she would laugh like haruko
emi: that steriotypically cute laugh that no person on earth actually does
Danonymous

Post by Danonymous »

Shizune would laugh like this:
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Lilly: Ufufufufu.
Hanako: A very shy "kusu kusu".
Meesha: WAHAHAHAHA!! (Like we didn't know this already)
Shizune: "..." :3 (or, alternatively "..." 83 or "..." >3)
Emi: Nya-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Rin: I honestly can't see Rin bursting out laughing for anything, she seems much too phlegmatic and deadpan for that. At most, she would just "niyaniya suru", or grin at the source of her amusement.
Teclo

Post by Teclo »

The thing with Lilly having the "ooohohohoho~!" laugh, that every rich girl has in anime, is that it's not just about being a rich girl, it's also about being a bitch. I'm not saying there aren't exceptions (though I can't think of any...) but it's more a kind of "ooohohoho, let them eat cake" kind of laugh. That would actually, stereotypically speaking, go with Shizune, to be honest. I like the idea of Rin having that weird sarcastic laugh, like the girl from Gosick, as Gonzo mentioned before. She should still have a normal laugh when she actually finds it funny, though. For some reason I thought of Ellen Page's laugh, though I have no clue what that sounds like.

Rin > Akira > Shizune > Lilly = Emi > Hanako
MedliSage

Post by MedliSage »

I don't think Lily has such a refined laugh.

kerrkerrkerr

Post by kerrkerrkerr »

MedliSage wrote:I don't think Lily has such a refined laugh.

http://i55.tinypic.com/hx9k4w.png
Well proven!
Last edited by Silentcook on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DON'T quote images that were just posted, people...
Bringerof_D

Post by Bringerof_D »

Shizune - chest up and out, head turned to the side, hand up positioned in front of the mouth and palm facing away from the face. i'm sure hisao would imagine the laugh when she makes this pose.

hanako - light giggling which is quickly cut short by her hand followed by a bright pink face.
~Hello there Kenji, I'm a psychic spy. But dont worry, I know what you're thinking. It wont hurt at all...~
Rocket Royal

Post by Rocket Royal »

Shizune makes strange shriek noises.