screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
kerrkerrkerr
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by kerrkerrkerr » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:26 pm

I'm starting to feel bad about not appreciating Misha more..

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by Rohalmen509 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:26 pm

kerrkerrkerr wrote:I'm starting to feel bad about not appreciating Misha more..
Don't worry, you'll cross over eventually when the devs tell us Misha's disability is in the game.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

User avatar
Shades of gray
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:12 pm
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by Shades of gray » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:51 am

Rohalmen509 wrote:
kerrkerrkerr wrote:I'm starting to feel bad about not appreciating Misha more..
Don't worry, you'll cross over eventually when the devs tell us Misha's disability is in the game.
IF the devs decide to reveal it...

I am fully expecting the devs to collectively kick us in the nads and say "our secret"
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
Image

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by Rohalmen509 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:53 am

Shades of gray wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote:
kerrkerrkerr wrote:I'm starting to feel bad about not appreciating Misha more..
Don't worry, you'll cross over eventually when the devs tell us Misha's disability is in the game.
IF the devs decide to reveal it...

I am fully expecting the devs to collectively kick us in the nads and say "our secret"
It's what's going to happen.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

kerrkerrkerr
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by kerrkerrkerr » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Rohalmen509 wrote:
Shades of gray wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote: Don't worry, you'll cross over eventually when the devs tell us Misha's disability is in the game.
IF the devs decide to reveal it...

I am fully expecting the devs to collectively kick us in the nads and say "our secret"
It's what's going to happen.
If they are going to maintain the mystery with the final release,
I hope they put a lot of clues and allusions to what it actually is.

I love it when movies/games do that.

User avatar
ReinerSkye
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:10 pm
Location: -----> that way

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by ReinerSkye » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:54 pm

kerrkerrkerr wrote: If they are going to maintain the mystery with the final release,
I hope they put a lot of clues and allusions to what it actually is.

I love it when movies/games do that.
In act one at some point she mentions that she gets dizzy going up or down stairs and based off random googling that seems to be related low blood pressure. Well since I've been looking for something to do ill go look for the exact quote.
Hanako = Rin > Lily > Shizune > Kenji > Emi > Misha

User avatar
G3n0c1de
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 1:15 am
Location: How are ya?

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by G3n0c1de » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:02 pm

ReinerSkye wrote:In act one at some point she mentions that she gets dizzy going up or down stairs and based off random googling that seems to be related low blood pressure. Well since I've been looking for something to do ill go look for the exact quote.
That's debatable. This is when Shizune and Misha have Hisao go to the art room to pick up supplies. The way I see it, Misha only said that so they'd force Hisao into doing their work for them. The fact that they show up later indicates that she's probably lying.

Also, the thread for this is here.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

kerrkerrkerr
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by kerrkerrkerr » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:26 am

G3n0c1de wrote:
ReinerSkye wrote:In act one at some point she mentions that she gets dizzy going up or down stairs and based off random googling that seems to be related low blood pressure. Well since I've been looking for something to do ill go look for the exact quote.
That's debatable. This is when Shizune and Misha have Hisao go to the art room to pick up supplies. The way I see it, Misha only said that so they'd force Hisao into doing their work for them. The fact that they show up later indicates that she's probably lying.

Also, the thread for this is here.
Interesting. Just can't wait to see where they go with it, and hope they don't blatantly reveal it :wink:

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by Rohalmen509 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:24 am

anyone else realize there's no character in a wheelchair?

I think eventually Kenji's going to come out strolling around in someone elses wheelchair.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

User avatar
ReinerSkye
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:10 pm
Location: -----> that way

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by ReinerSkye » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Rohalmen509 wrote:anyone else realize there's no character in a wheelchair?

I think eventually Kenji's going to come out strolling around in someone elses wheelchair.
Maybe all the movement impaired people are just in the same class the way all the blind and mostly blind are in one classroom.
Hanako = Rin > Lily > Shizune > Kenji > Emi > Misha

User avatar
kosherbacon
Posts: 903
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by kosherbacon » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:45 pm

I imagine that Emi was a wheelchair user at one point of her life, and that she's currently too proud to use one.

kerrkerrkerr
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by kerrkerrkerr » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:36 am

kosherbacon wrote:I imagine that Emi was a wheelchair user at one point of her life, and that she's currently too proud to use one.
Well that's good, because all that exercise must tighten up her body very nicely.

User avatar
Panty Supervisor
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:15 am
Location: Germany

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by Panty Supervisor » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 am

ReinerSkye wrote:Maybe all the movement impaired people are just in the same class the way all the blind and mostly blind are in one classroom.
It makes sense to keep the students with bad eyesight in one class because the teachers have to adapt their teaching methods. But that's not really neccessary for the students with missing or dysfunctional limbs most of the time, I suppose.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin

User avatar
ReinerSkye
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:10 pm
Location: -----> that way

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by ReinerSkye » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Panty Supervisor wrote:
ReinerSkye wrote:Maybe all the movement impaired people are just in the same class the way all the blind and mostly blind are in one classroom.
It makes sense to keep the students with bad eyesight in one class because the teachers have to adapt their teaching methods. But that's not really neccessary for the students with missing or dysfunctional limbs most of the time, I suppose.
Does Yamaku have gym classes?
Hanako = Rin > Lily > Shizune > Kenji > Emi > Misha

User avatar
Red_Machine
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:08 am

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by Red_Machine » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:50 pm

They have a track and a pool, so I would expect so. That and the nurse said he exempted Hisao from gym.
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
Image

Post Reply