screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

kerrkerrkerr

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by kerrkerrkerr »

Shizune definitely seems to have the most slender/curvacious body form of all the girls.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

kerrkerrkerr wrote:Shizune definitely seems to have the most slender/curvacious body form of all the girls.
No she doesn't. Misha does.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
kerrkerrkerr

Post by kerrkerrkerr »

Rohalmen509 wrote:
kerrkerrkerr wrote:Shizune definitely seems to have the most slender/curvacious body form of all the girls.
No she doesn't. Misha does.
Definitely not as slender. But yeah, you are right about the curves then.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Misha IS slender.
It's just that the other girls are skinny in comparison.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Misha IS slender.
>Misha
>slender

Those are words that I'd never expect to be in the same sentence without a 'not' in there somewhere.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
OneMore

Post by OneMore »

G3n0c1de wrote:
>Misha
>slender

Those are words that I'd never expect to be in the same sentence without a 'not' in there somewhere.
Dammit,guys (and gals), stop slandering our Misha!
Who the hell told you that?
She is slender, see here!
[/raeg]
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

OneMore wrote:Dammit,guys (and gals), stop slandering our Misha!
[/raeg]
I'm not sure if that incarnation of Misha was done by Misha's actual sprite artist.

Anyway, I see it more like this:

Slender: Shizune (her waist and hips are awesome), Emi (she's athletic/a pseudo-loli) , Hanako (she seems thin, almost frail, but within a normal range).

Womanly: Rin (maybe, with her boy's uniform her figure is less defined than that of the other girls), Lilly (I'd say her figure is voluptuous).

Beefy: Misha.

You can put her with Rin and Lilly if you want, but there is no denying that her sprites peg her as a bit stockier than the other heroines.

And really, there's nothing wrong with that. That's who she is.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

G3n0c1de wrote:
>Misha
>slender

If you quote me, please do not omit necessary context.
She may not be as slender as the other KS-girls, but she'd be considered that according to RL-standards.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
kerrkerrkerr

Post by kerrkerrkerr »

Mirage_GSM wrote: If you quote me, please do not omit necessary context.
She may not be as slender as the other KS-girls, but she'd be considered that according to RL-standards.
Didn't mean to start an argument here haha, but in my definitions I would not call Misha slender. My judgement is based on her sprites in-game, and if you look at her abdomen, nice as it is, I would not call that slender, especially when the slender category is already being defined by Shizune, Emi and friends.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Misha wrote:Waahhh~! Those people are SO MEAN! It's totally the school uniform's fault, it looks so unflattering on me!
I find myself re-quoting this every so often. I wonder why. :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

G3n0c1de wrote:
OneMore wrote:Dammit,guys (and gals), stop slandering our Misha!
[/raeg]
I'm not sure if that incarnation of Misha was done by Misha's actual sprite artist.
Anyway, I see it more like this:

Slender: Shizune (her waist and hips are awesome), Emi (she's athletic/a pseudo-loli) , Hanako (she seems thin, almost frail, but within a normal range).
Womanly: Rin (maybe, with her boy's uniform her figure is less defined than that of the other girls), Lilly (I'd say her figure is voluptuous).
Beefy: Misha.

You can put her with Rin and Lilly if you want, but there is no denying that her sprites peg her as a bit stockier than the other heroines.
And really, there's nothing wrong with that. That's who she is.
Misha might be beefy indeed, or more physically wide-spread at least.

But I'd place her with Womanly. :mrgreen:
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

It's clear from the part 1 screens of Misha and Shizune together that she is built a little heavier than the others, but not by much, and certainly not what I would call fat. If her breasts were a little bigger she would be a close fit for the old 'brickhouse build' that was prefered in the days before supermodels and diet companies started convincing women that they were ugly unless they were built like Olive Oyl.
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

Misha is beautiful and I want to hug her.
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
CPU

Post by CPU »

Red_Machine wrote:Misha is beautiful and I want to hug her.
Seconded.
Unlike some of the other girls, she doesn't look like she'll break when you hug her. :mrgreen:
Shizune Path: Complete
Lilly Path: Complete
Rin Path: Complete
Hanako Path: Complete
Emi Path: Complete
Total Game Completion: 100% Achieved
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

CPU wrote:
Red_Machine wrote:Misha is beautiful and I want to hug her.
Seconded.
Unlike some of the other girls, she doesn't look like she'll break when you hug her. :mrgreen:
thirded. :mrgreen: and Misha's next to Shizune most of the time, and she's got a really small waist. anyone but Emi looks bigger next to Shizune. :lol: and seriously, you ever tried to hug (or anything else) a really skinny chick? at that moment, I shouldn't be thinking "damn, my fingers fit perfectly between your ribs."
Otakumon wrote:It's clear from the part 1 screens of Misha and Shizune together that she is built a little heavier than the others, but not by much, and certainly not what I would call fat. If her breasts were a little bigger she would be a close fit for the old 'brickhouse build' that was prefered in the days before supermodels and diet companies started convincing women that they were ugly unless they were built like Olive Oyl.
*brofist* the sooner that the healthy look comes back, the better. [/social commentary]
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.