Katawa Viruses

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

traitor

Re: Katawa Viruses

Post by traitor »

Teclo wrote:Not sure about viruses, but Kenji would be the virus detection that sees false positives everywhere.
oh man I caught a Kenji virus while browsing 4chanarchive, shit was nasty; locks task manager, messes up my browser, and isn't detectable by most of my antiviruses. Took me a while to get rid of it.

Kinda made sense though, I was browsing the biggest miso- I mean ANTI-feminist site on the internet.
Tryer

Post by Tryer »

Really noone's done a hanako virus?

Hides itself in a random folder, when you open the folder it gets flustered and runs to another folder.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Tryer wrote:Really noone's done a hanako virus?

Hides itself in a random folder, when you open the folder it gets flustered and runs to another folder.
Actually I did one in my orginal post silly boy :P
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
A1phaDrag0n

Post by A1phaDrag0n »

There was an outbreak of the Niji virus way back, it was rather clumsy and rather easy to spot, leading to a very quick execution of protection for the common user. These days it's practically gone and some of us new comers are beginning to doubt whether it existed at all...
Hanako=Rin>Lilly>Misha=Emi>Shizune

"They probably think you're a furry, your signature screams it. If they don't they definitely think your a newfag..."

"... lurk moar?"

"Probably your best bet at this point..."