Pleasently Suprised...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Pleasently Suprised...

Post by Guest »

Well When I first heard of this and saw the initial "designs" for the characters I was horrified and somewhat amused. I just figured it was some sort of sick joke or something.

Call it a morbid interest if you will, but when i saw that i could actually play it... well I downloaded it and gave it a shot. I've never played a dating sim/visual novel before so i have no basis on which to compare this product with any other. Much to my suprise I found myself enthralled in this world of hisao and his newly aquainted lady friends. I also realized that It wasn't a joke but a serious visual novel/date sim (or at least that's how it struck me).

So I played through it and now i'm eagerly awaiting for the finished product. Kudos to those who are affliated with the project.
Losstarot
Editor

Re: Pleasently Suprised...

Post by Losstarot »

Wonderful; we would like to have you around.

We would love it though if you could help around.
"The eyes of ordinary people could not see it for the real moon was nothing but an invisible full moon to them."
average21yrold

Post by average21yrold »

That was actually me, Just joined up thought I was already logged in :lol:

Anyways, i'd love to help, in whatever way. I'm a decent writer and I love to read. But anyway i can help speed this thing along i'd be willing to do it 8)
The Bird of The Hermes is my name,
Eating my wings to make me Tame.
Losstarot
Editor

Post by Losstarot »

The main person we're looking for is a writer for Lilly's scenario.

It's a long path and need to be handled with care.
"The eyes of ordinary people could not see it for the real moon was nothing but an invisible full moon to them."
average21yrold

Post by average21yrold »

hmmm... Well I'm sure after carefully studying lilly's character and what we have so far (if "we" do have something to work with beside's the first meeting) I'm sure I could probably whip something up.

I'd just hate to disapoint
Losstarot
Editor

Post by Losstarot »

Come join the IRC channel: irc://irc.rizon.net/zettai-shoujou
average21yrold

Post by average21yrold »

I'm in the channel
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Writing a path is an extremely large committment, however we can never have enough decent QC/alpha testers.
If what I've heard is correct, then we should be getting a text-only version of the next section in the near future. Maybe.
At that point, we will probably be on the prwol for people to QC/etc, which requires a lot less commitment.

But yeah, if you hang around in the IRC channel we're bound ot find you at some point
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

A text-only version would be very helpful... I read and write a lot, so solid text is actually what I work best with. ^^